The Student Teaher Is Georgous

My Student Teacher

Present

The wind howled as moonlight shinned on his light brown eyes. As his conscious slowly returned, he took in his surroundings; trying to regain his composure. His muscles were stiff, most likely from being immobile for too long. They applied pressure to his aching body. He groaned as his eyes slowly adjusted to the light. He looked around and noticed his mother staring right at him; the smile never leaving her lips. “ Momma?” he called. The mother smiled and picked him up, “ yes, baby?”

 

“ Momma where is Dad?” The mother froze. The poor child had asked for a year now about his father. He was reaching that age where he was starting to understand. The mother tucked him in before sitting on the edge.

“ ‘l will tell you as a bedtime okay?” The little boy nodded.”

 

8 Years ago

“ Hyung wait up!” Baekhyun turned around just to be tackled to the ground. He groaned and pushed the taller boy off him. “ God can you not tackle me first thing in the morning?”

 

“ no. anyways I have good news.”

 

“ About what?”

 

“ Luhan and I are dating now! Can you believe it?” Sehun started spazzing and Baekhyun smiled happy for them. He wished to have his own romance story one day. Baekhyun closed his eyes feeling the cold air brushing against his skin.

 

“ By the way hyung?”

 

“Hmm.”

 

“ Did you know Mrs. Son got pregnant and is on a leave? Our new student teacher comes in today.” Baekhyun’s grip on his bookbag tightened. Mrs. Son was the only teacher that understood him and didn't’ pressure him to be the best for the fame of the school. Was this new teacher going to be like her or the rest? Baekhyun nervously sat down in class and tapped the desk. Kyungsoo looked over and tapped his shoulder, “ hey you okay?”

 

Baekhyun nodded though he was lying because he was shaking inside. He doesn’t think he could handle another rude pressuring teacher. The door opened and Baekhyun felt himself shaking. He opened his eyes and saw the student teacher entering. His breath got caught in his throat. The teacher, male was georgous.

 

" Hello everyone. My name is Park Chanyeol and I will be here the rest of the year for Mrs. Son has given birth to a healthy boy." The girls swooned and so did Baekhyun. His voice was deep, so deep.

 

" Alright you can all have this free day." The class cheered but then everyone got silence.

 

" Except Byun Baekhyun. I would like to see you outside." He exited and Baekhyun took a breath before following; ignoring his classmates curious gazes. He walked out and sighed before looking up at the teacher in his eyes. Mr. Park stood in silence checking him out. " He's cute," the male mumbled.

 

" What?" Baekhyun asked.

 

" Huh? Oh nothing. Mrs. Son wanted me to protect you from the other teachers." Baekhyun smiled thankful that she thought of him during this important event.

 

" But may I know what I am suppose to protect you from?" Baekhyun looked up shocked by the warm eyes that were staring right at him.

" I'm the top in this school and it's a lot to handle. Every teacher except Mrs. Son is pressuring me to enter competitions to get publicity for the school." He nodded before bending down inches away from Baekhyun's face. " We'll it will be a honor to protect someone so handsome as you Baekhyun." He said before walking away leaving blushing Baekhyun in the hall.

 


 

A couple days later

"Baekhyun Hyung!" Baekhyun turned around and saw Sehun waving at him. He entered the cafeteria and made his way to their table. He was shocked to see Luhan there but then his lips curled up in a smirk. Maybe it wouldn't be too mean to tease them right? Baekhyun sat down and wrapped his arm around Sehun. He scooted closer and leaned his head on the younger's shoulder.

 

" Hyung what's wrong?"

 

" Nothing. I just miss you." Baekhyun replied nuzzling his head.

 

" Aww Hyung we just saw each other. Are you hungry?" Baekhyun shook his head and saw Luhan staring wide eyed. He laughed inside and coughed. " I'm just gonna sleep. I'm a bit tired."

 

" Okay." Baekhyun felt his eyes closing into slumber. His body started shaking amusing him to wake up. He looked around and froze when his eyes met mr. Park's gaze. He immediately sat up and felt his head spinning.

 

“ Woah easy there. “ Mr. Park said grabbing his shoulder. Baekhyun looked up and froze because he was inches away from his teachers face. Baekhyun didn’t know why but he leaned in because his student teacher’s lips looked so inviting. He pressed his lips against the teacher’s and the elder froze before grabbing Baekhyun’s neck and pulling him closer. They stayed like that for awhile before Mr. Park pulled out breathless. “ You.. You have to go to class.” Mr. Park stuttered trying to walk away. Baekhyun grabbed the older’s hand which was cold.

 

“ I am sorry.” Baekhyun whispered and Chanyeol felt goosebumps. His heart was shaking. Why was Baekhyun making his heart shake? ( BTS REFERENCE ^~^)He removed Baekhyun’s grip before scoffing right at his face.

 

“ Why are you sorry? It was just a kiss. It meant nothing.”

 

“ Mr...Park.. what?”

 

“ It meant nothing kid. You think I kissed you back because I liked you? Go to class and wake up. You don’t wanna keep living pathetically so use that brain and study because I am going to talk to your parents about entering the contest.” Baekhyun’s mind and heart froze, “ but you promised Mrs. Son you would protect me.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled before giving Baekhyun an ugly look. “I lied. Deal with it.”

 

Baekhyun felt tears forming in his eyes. He blinked them back and sniffled.

 

“ I understand sir... I won’t bother you and I’ll practice hard. I am sorry for being a disgrace and living pathetically.” Baekhyun bowed and ran out letting his tears blur him. Chanyeol shook the thoughts of Baekhyun crying away from his mind. He ruffled his hair and hit his head against the wall. “ I am sorry Baekhyun but this is how I can protect you.” he whispered into air; hoping it would blow away towards his favorite loving student.

 



First chapter is out. Did you like it?

Thank you to everyone who subsribed and upvoted before

XOXO