The Student Teacher is the one I love

My Student Teacher

 

Two months have passed since the kiss incident and neither, Chanyeol nor Baekhyun could forget about it. Exams were coming up but Baekhyun was so down lately, his grades have dropped. Chanyeol didn’t like it one bit and Baekhyun’s family were disappointed. His friends were starting to worry since he has never been like this. The bell rang and everyone started packing; Baekhyun slower than ever.

“ Baekhyun please stay behind for a bit.” His friends shot him worried glances before walking off to lunch. Baekhyun walked over and lifted his head staring Chanyeol dead in the eyes. They just stayed frozen trying to read each other’s emotions.

 

“ Baekhyun this behavior of yours is unacceptable.”

 

“ What’s it to you? It’s not my fault I am not the smartest student.”

 

“ Baekhyun don’t pull that bull on me! The whole school knows you are the smartest student there is in this low dump!”

 

“ Exactly! The whole school knows me so why can’t I just be on the damn low profile?!”

 

“ Doing this only attracts more attention on you Baekhyun so you better pull your act together!”

 

“ Why should I listen to you?”

 

“ God damn it Baekhyun!” Chanyeol pushed the younger against the wall and kissed his lips. Baekhyun slapped the older and Chanyeol looked in disbelief.

 

“ What is your problem? One minute you are all sweet making me love you then you turn into my worst nightmare. You told me to forget but I can’t forget. And I am in love with you mr. Park and even if I could, I won’t stop.” Baekhyun started walking away when he caught the older’s audible voice.

 

“ You think I can’t forget? Because you are all I think about. But us, that will ruin your future. I can’t do that to you Baekhyun.”


 

“ I don’t care. I just want you mr. Park please.”

 

“ Okay but you are gonna have to call me Chanyeol.” he smirked. Baekhyun smiled before hugging the elder, “ of course, anytime.”


 

Baekhyun paused and turned to see Jongin’s expression which was strangely calm. Jongin looked at him and smiled, stating to continue. Baekhyun smiled glad that he was so understanding.

 

“ So you and mr. Park were like boyfriends?”

 

“ Yeah.”

 

“ You could have told me. I wouldn’t have judged you.”

 

“ Silly I know you wouldn’t judge me but i just couldn’t handle it you know. I really didn’t want to lose anyone else.”

 

“ Hmm. So Baekhyun do you still love him?”

 

“ I do. I am so sorry Jongin. It’s not that I never loved you but..”

 

“ No I understand Baekhyun. I love you like a brother. I tried to love you like a husband because you are also the father of our child but, I just can’t stop loving Kyungsoo. “

 

“ Jongin I won’t hold you back. Go find him because I'm not gonna stop you from seeing your son. You deserve to be happy.”

 

“ Thank you but what about you Baek? Don’t you deserve to be happy?”

 

“ I will find someone and even if I don’t, I have our Taehyun and you.” Baekhyun smiled. Jongin smiled along with him and kissed the brunette’s forehead.

“ We can deal with it in the morning. Let’s sleep for now.”

 

“ Hello? “

 

“ Kyungsoo.” Silence.


“ Kyungsoo. It’s um me Jongin. I know it has been a while. I am sorry for calling so late but I hope you can meet me tomorrow at the school. Then I’ll see you at 8 am hopefully. I missed you Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo covered his mouth in shock and tried not to cry. He collapsed down the wall. Jongin missed him but why would he when he had Baekhyun.