Suspicious

Twisted [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun eyes everyone in the room. Sure he knows all of this people inside Luhan's house, he has been watching those people since middle school but he doesnt trust any of them especially that "big eyed weirdo" that he calls and even Luhan who was the nicest kid in the town.

"This is Oh Sehun. Do you guys remember him or know him?" Luhan pats Sehun's shoulders as he introduce him to his friends.

"Do you mean her?" Jongin snorts. He was the cockiest person that Sehun knows. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Who will not know Oh Sehun. He was the most popular being at school aside from you hyung." Tao the guy with the dark circles suddenly blurted.

"You forgot Chanmi." Kyungsoo stood up and shouted out of the blue. "How dare you forget about her?" Kyungsoo pouted and grabbed a plushie.

"But I dont know how she looked like not after she introduced herself at the mall." Luhan said.

"Liar." Minseok threw a pillow at him.

Sehun frowned. Luhan lied? Did he know Chanmi? He was certain that from all of this people here only Luhan was the one who didnt even know her before.

"Can I ask how did I become famous? Was it because I'm gay?" Sehun asked.

"That's not entirely the reason, just 20% of it? Because the main reason was because you were always with Chanmi." Junmyeon explained. Sehun nodded though he was shocked that his guess was right, everyone really knows Chanmi.

"Can I ask another question?" Sehun raised his hand.

"Sure. This is not a classroom too by the way, why are you raising your hand?" Lu Han laughed.

"How did you guys know about Chanmi?" Sehun gulped.

"Unexplainable. It just happened like God's will." Kyungsoo looked up and smiled dreamy. There was an awkward silence and Sehun noticed that all of those guys' eyes were twinkling. "What the heck" Sehun thought.

Luhan coughed and scratched the back of his head, "Does any of you want to go bowling?"

Chanm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter