without words | ft. key

my {o n e-s h o t} at ℓσvє.♥

without words | ft. key

I had a cold. It was terrible.

I couldn't speak because of my sore throat.

I can still make 'mmm' sounds but that doesn't help at all!

How will anyone understand what the heck I'm trying to say?!

Key was coming over too! If he finds out that I have a cold... it'll be a disaster.

He's so motherly and will nag me for not dressing properly in the cold.

But that's just one of the reasons why I love him.

Ding Dong.

Crap!

I opened the door carefully to see Key with a bright smile.

"Hey", he said as he came inside but turned when when I didn't respond.

"You know it's rude to not greet back", he put his hand on his hip and I just smiled at him. Then I sniffled.

"You caught a COLD, didn't you?!", he widened his eyes.

I lowered my head and traced circles with my foot.

"What did I tell you about dressing warmly?", he said in a motherly tone which just made me smile again.

"Aish, you never listen. I'm going out to get your medicine", he said as he started zipping up his jacket again.

Nooooo! Don't leave me! I've been lonely all day! I grabbed for his arm and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"No, you cannot come out with me. You have a cold!", he said sternly. I looked disappointed.

"Fine....but", he didn't finish the rest of his sentence but put my winter coat on me and wrapped his scarf around my neck.

It was warm...just like him.

But then I pointed to his neck with concerned eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine", he consoled.

He grabbed my hand and we headed outside.


***

At the pharmacy Key told me to stay at the front  while he purchased about five different medicines.

This guy walked upto me, about in his thirties.

"Hey, cutie. What's your name?", he said as he eyed me up and down.

Oh my god! What if he tries to do something to me?! I wouldn't even be able to scream for help!

Just then Key came and I scurried behind him.

"Excuse me, she's MY cutie", he said before giving the guy his infamous death glare. He put his arm around me and dragged me away.

***
Once we got home, the nagging began.

"I leave you alone and you're always getting into some kind of mess", Key threw his hands in the air.

So never leave me.

I looked down, feeling like a burden.

He raised my chin up,"But I'm always here to get you out of that mess."

He leaned in for a kiss but I backed away wagging my finger at him.

He'll get sick too.

"I don't care if I get sick", he said as he pulled my wrist and locked his arms around my waist.

He kissed me and this time I responded as a thank you... for always being there, for always understanding.

Yeah, we'll just be sick together.  ,3<<