The couple dance training for the SMTOWN concert!~

A Whole Big Family~

Me and Hyunsoo are in the dancing room and waiting for Tao and Eunhyuk, because we are going to dance a couple with each other on the SMTOWN Concert in England. When we are waiting for the two for come so sat we on the floor and chatted with each other.
 
*Hyunsoo Unnie, I have something to tell you...* I said to her.
*What do you want to tell me Jaesoo-ah?*
*For a while so have i had a secret crush on Kyuhyun Oppa* I said shyly
*Ahh!! My Little Jaesoo are in love with Kyuhyun-shi!!!* Hyunsoo screamed out.
*Yah Unnie not so loud..!* I said to her.
*Wae? Do you not want anyone else to now that you are in love with Kyu Oppa?* She said with a grin.
*No...* I said when I looked at her's grin.
 

Soon after so came Tao and Eunhyuk. We started to train on the moves, we had really fun. We failed many times, but it was fun, because they don't getting mad when we does wrong. We trained for 2 hours and 30 minutes. We all lay on the floor, I had my head on Eunhyuk's
stomach.
 
*Ah i'm really tired..* I said without to move my body.
*Nae me too..* Eunhyuk said and put his hand on my head.
*I'm really hungry, Eunhyuk Oppa should we go out and eat?* I asked Eunhyuk when I had closed my Eyes.
*Yeah sure, Do you guy want to go with us?* He asked Hyunsoo and Tao.
*No we are going to spend time for us own today* Tao said when he held Hyunsoo's hand.
*Fine, so it would just we two Jaesoo-ah* Eunhyuk said to me and took lifted me up.
*Yeah.. And can yu let me stand on my own legs please?* I Said to Eunhyuk.
*No why would I?* He said and began to spin in the room.
*Yah Oppa! I'm getting Dizzy.. Please put me down* I said to him laughing.
*Haha fine* He said and put me down.
*Thanks, should we go than?* I asked him.
*Yeah, let's go*
 *Have fun you two* Said Hyunsoo and Tao to us when we walked out from the room.
*We will* We said to them.
 
We talked alot about how fun we are going to have on the SMTOWN Concert. When we got to the cafe so we ordered food.
 
*What do you want Jaesoo-shi?* Eunhyuk asked me.
*I don't know yet, what do you want to eat Oppa?* I asked him while I stared at the menu.
*I want a strawberry cake* He said with a huge smile on his face.
*Haha fine, I want a apple pie* I said looking at him.
*Okay, We want a strawberry cake and a apple pie please* He said to the man at the till.
*Okay* He said and gived us that we ordered.
 
I Really like Apple pie since I was a Child. when we were done eating so began we to go to the SM building. When we came back so started we to train on the couple dance agian with Hyunsoo and Tao.