How did she know?!~

A Whole Big Family~

Jaesoo's POV:
What? How did they know about us? I'm really confused right now, I really want to know how they know about me and Kyuhyun Oppa.
 
*Hyunsoo Unnie how did you know?* I asked with a blush and confused face.
*To be honest.. Kwanghee, Ryeowook and I spied on you guys* Hyunsoo said while laughing a Little.
*Why did you do that for?* Kyuhyun asked.
*We saw you guys go outside the Building together, so we wanted to spy on you guys* Hyunsoo said with a Bright smile on her lips.
*So after you guys started to talk about who you liked, so Heard we that you liked each other after that so ran we to the building again* Kwanghee said with a Little smile.
*If you guys tell anyone else about us so am I going to kill you! I promise!* I said really shyly.
*Jaesoo-shi even you don't want to others to know that we are a couple, but soon after most we tell other's that we love each other* Kyuhyun said while he took my hand.
*Yeah I know Oppa* I said while looking at him.
*It getting dark i Think i should head over to my drom. See you all later* Said Kwanghee and started to head over to ZE:A's drom.
*See you later* We all said.
*Jaesoo-ah I will follow you home. okay* Kyuhyun said to me.
*Okay Oppa!~~* I said and started to walk with him.
*See you two tomorrow!!~~*Said Hyunsoo while we walked away from them.
*Yeah Unnie!!!* I said to her.
 
He walked with me home, we walked through the park. Even it was a Little late so were it many people with there's kids on the play ground. When we come to my Place so talked we for a while.
 
*It was really fun today Jaesoo-ah*Kyuhyun said while we had is arm's around me.
*Yeah it was Oppa* I said while I had my arms around his neck.

Soon after so kissed we each other for a long time and when we stopped to get our's breath back so I asked him something.
 
*Oppa can I ask you something?* I asked him.
*Yeah* He said.
*Can you stay with me tonight?* I asked and looking down on the ground.
*Yeah sure Jaesoo-shi* He said and pushed me against the wall and kissed me.
 
We stopped to kiss each other again to get our breath back, soon after so lifted he me and started to walk to my bedroom and he said.
 
*I promise I will never do it if  you not ready* He said and pulled me down in my bed.
*Okay I said and kissed him on the forhead.
*We shall sleep because I most have much energy to tomorrow* I said.
*Yeah sure* He said and kissed me the last time Before we get to sleep.