The big day!~

A Whole Big Family~

~~No one's POV:~~
 
It's the big day for everyone in SM Family, It's the SMTOWN Concert in England. Jaesoo are really nervous because sh think' that she would do wrong when she's on the stage.
All in SM took a plane to England 2 or 1 Days Before the Concert. Jaesoo, Hyunsoo and F(x) took a plane to England 2 Days Before the Concert.
 
~2 Days ago~

 ~~Jaesoo's POV:~~

Me and Hyunsoo were at the Airport and waited for F(x) to come. We waited for them for 15 minutes. When I saw Amber Unnie so ran I to her.

*Amber Unnie!!!* I said and ran to her and hugged her.
*Hi Jaesoo-shi!* Amber said and huggend me back
*I have missed you so much!* I said and huggend her tighter.
*I have missed you too, If you hug me more harder, I will explode* Amber said laughing.
*Oh sorry Unnie* I said and let go of the hug.
*Haha it's okay Jaesoo-shi* Amber said with a laugh.
*Okay* I said with a smile.
 
Soon after so came the other's from F(x). We walked to our plane and took our seat's. We waited almost 30 minutes for the plane to leave. In mean while so talked I with Amber and Luna.
 

*So what have you done especially as I do not know?* I asked them.
*Nothing much, Really* Luna said.
*Nothing at all?* I asked confused.
*Nope, nothing* Amber said and sighed.
*What have you done than?* Luna asked.
*Nothing much, just trained for the Concert* I Said.
*Aha, I Heard from Eunhyuk Oppa that you trained so hard and collapsed* Luna said.
*What?! Collapsed!?* Amber said Shocked.
*Yeah, that's true* I said and sighed.
*But are you okay now?* Amber asked me.
*Yeah* I said.
 
Soon after so lifted the Aircraft. We Three were quite for a while after the Aircraft lifted, until Luna asked me something.
 
*So Jaesoo-shi How is it between you and Kyuhyun?* Luna asked with a smile.
*It's going fine, I really miss him, i'm happy that i will meet him again in England* I said while I blushed and smiled.
 
Amber and Luna started to laugh a Little when I blushed, thanks for them so started I to laugh too. Soon after so fell we all a sleep.
It took 10 hours for us to get too England. When we get there so were we all really tired and happy to be there.
 
*Ah~ It feel's so good to beon the ground again* Sulli said and stretched her body.
*Yeah me too* Hyunsoo said.
*Shall we take our stuff and get going* Victoria said
*Yeah* We all said and took our thing's.
*Wait a second* Amber said and stopped.
*What is it?* Krystal asked.
*Jaesoo-shi is not it Kyuhyun over there?* Amber said.
*Where!* I asked.
*Over there* She pointed to where he was.
*Oh! What is he doing here?* I said shocked.
*He's maybe waiting for you to come?* Krystal said with a grin.
*Jaesoo go to him* Hyunsoo said and pushed me forwards.
*O-okay* I said and started to walk over to him.
 
I walked really slow towards him. When I got closer to him so called I he's name. He looked my way. He got a big smile on his face and said my name. I dropped my stuff and ran to him and hug him around his neck
 
*I missed you so much Oppa!* I said.
*Missed you too Jaesoo-ah* Kyuhyun said and kissed me on the lips.
 
We Heard the other's say *Aww* when we kissed each other. Soon after so walked we to the cars and drove to the hotel.

~~Now~~
 
~~Jaesoo's POV:~~
 
I saw EXO on the stage they sang and danced to *Wolf*. Hyoyeon, Amber, Yoona and I started to dance with them. When EXO came backstage so I would go up on stage and sing.
I'm standing on the dark stage and waiting to the light to get on me. I'm really nervous. But I will made it I thought all the time till the light gets on.
I started to sing and dance to my song.
Yes I made it I thought when I walked backstage. The first one who come to me after the song were Eunhyuk who told me that he knew that I would made it. F(x) were on the stage after me and sang *Electric shock*. I saw Yoona and Jessica Unnie started to dance with them. I just laughed at them. 
 I changed my clothes to the couple dance with Hyunsoo, Tao and Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun came to me and said that I will made it and Hugged me, when we heard that F(x) were done so kissed Kyuhyun me on the lips and said good luck.
When we four were on stage and waited for the light so said Eunhyuk.
 
*Are you ready?* Eunhyuk said.
*Yeah, i'm ready* I said.
*You will made it,I promies* He said with a smile.
*I hope so* I said and the light .
When we were done so ran we all backstage.
 
*I told you that you would made it* Eunhyuk said and hugged me.
*Yeah, i'm really happy* I said and hugged him back.
 
It's the end of the Concert and we all sang together on the stage, and we all were really crazy. Amber pulled water on my head and I ran after her and did the same. Soon after so came someone behind me and lifted me up on there's shoulders. When I looked down so were it Siwon Oppa.
 
*Siwon what are you doing* I asked while I laughed.
*I have fun* He said and laughed.
 
He started to run and it were my turn to sing so I laughed at the same time. When I sang my part so took someone my waist so I fell down in the arms of the person, when I oppened my Eyes so saw I, Kyuhyun. He just smiled and Kissed me on the lips.
 
This were the best SM Concert I ever have been in.