3 days before the SMTOWN concert in England!~

A Whole Big Family~

Jaesoo's POV:
It's only 3 Days Before the SMTOWN Consert and i'm really nervous, Even if I have been on SMTOWN Concert Before so am I really nervous. I can't sing my own song correct and I can't do the couple dance correct.
 
*Jaesoo-ah you are training for hard to the Concert* Eunhyuk said to me worried.
*No I don't, I do Everything wrong all the time. I must train* I said too him
*You must rest for awhile Jaesoo-shi. I'm worried for you, Please?* Eunhyuk said while looking at me more worried than Before.
*I can't! I must train* I said and took a step forward and collapsed on the floor.
*Jaesoo-ah!? Jung Jaesoo? Please Wake up!! Jaesoo-ah!!* Eunhyuk said at the same time as he shook my body so that I would Wake.


 It took an hour and a half until I woke. I didn't know what had happened, I opened my Eyes and I saw Kyuhyun Oppa holding my hand and Eunhyuk stod beside him with his back towards me. Kyuhyun started to say my name over and over again. I sat up and looked around.
 
*What happened?* I asked and still looking around in the room.
*Do you not remeber what's heppened?* Kyuhyun said confused.
*No, nothing at all* I said with a blank look.
*You collapsed while you trained* Eunhyuk said looking down at me.
*Really?* I said.
*Yeah* Eunhyuk said.
*Oh! I remeber now, I forced myself to exercise without rest* I said with a supried look on my face.
*That's right* Said Eunhyuk.
*When I Think about it, it's that I must train for the Concert and I can't do a single dance step right* I said with a sad look on my face while I stood up.
*You can Jaesoo but you train for hard so you forget the dance steps* Eunhyuk said and had his handon my shoulder.
*You maybe have right, I shouldn't train to hard* I said while looking down on the floor.
*Should we try to dance the dance and see if you can without straining yourself* Eunhyuk said to me.
*Okay..* I said.
*Kyuhyun-ah can you start the Music?* Eunhyuk asked Kyuhyun.
*Yeah sure* He said and started the Music.
*Thank you Oppa* I said looking at him with a smile, he smiled back at me.
 
I tried to dance again without to straining myself to hard. I did it! I did it without to fail this time. I'm really happy.
 
*See you did it* Eunhyuk said with a Bright smile.
*Yeah, thanks tooo you Eunhyuk Oppa* I said and gave him a hug.
*We can train more tomorrow* He said and started to take his stuff and headed over to the door.
*Okay Oppa* I said and took my stuff.
*See you two later* Eunhyuk said and closed the door.
*Yeah* We both said at the same time.
*I'm hungry!~* I said and had a hand on my stomach.
*Me too, We can go out and eat* Kyuhyun said and holding my hands.
*Sure Oppa~* I said with a smile.
*Good* He said and gave me a kiss on the lips and started to walk to the door.