I most tell him soon!~

A Whole Big Family~

Jaesoo's POV:
 
Ahh i'm so glad to be home right now, i will never forget what's heppend Before... It was really embarrassing, I hoped that Kyuhyun wouldn't see it. I really love, I don't know why. Maybe because he's perfect, his voice, his Eyes, his hair, his evilness, his everything. I love Everything about him. I'm sure that he dosen't like me on the same way. He maybe just like me like a friend. I most tell him my feelings for him soon. But when?
Soon after my phone started to ring.
 
*Hello? Who is it?* I said.
*Hi Jaesoo, it's Amber* She said.
*Oh! Hi Amber Unnie! Why did you call me?* I asked Amber.
*Can't your bestfriend just call you when she are bored?* Amber said laughed.
*Of course Unnie! Do you wan to ask me something?* I asked her.
*Nae, what happend Before in the dancing room?* Amber asked me.
*Eh... nothing special. why?* I asked with a shaky voice.
*You told Hyunsoo that you like Kyuhyun right?* She said.
*Why do you Think that Unnie?* I said.
*Because I Heard her scream out his name* Amber said and laughed.
*What! did you hear her!!* I said.
*Yeah i did! You know that you most tell him soon that you like him* Amber said.
*Yeah i know, I promise that i will tell him soon* I said with a blush and shaky voice.
*Good girl, Sorry i most go now Jaesoo-ah!Bye~~* She said and hung up.

I didn't have a  Redoubt to say bye to her till she hung up. Should I say to him that I like him? He maybe don't like me back, I will never know that until I say to him that I like him. I should text him and as if he wants to hang out with me?
I thought for a while and decided to text him.
 
*Hi Kyuhyun Oppa ^^ Do you want to hang out with me? It's okay if you don't want to//Jaesoo* I send the text to him and waited for a answer. It took a few minutes to him to text back to me.
*Hi Jaesoo-ah ^^ Yeah it would be fun to hang out with you, you can meet me outside the SM building and we can go somewhere and do something ^^* He texted me back.
*Nae see you soon ^^* I texted back too him.
*Nae ^^ <3* He texted
 
What? He sended me a heart, but why? Do he like me too or did he send it to be nice to me? I maybe will know it soon.
I waited for him outside the SM building, I waited for 5 minutes until he came.
 
*Hi Jaesoo-ah!~~* He said to me and hugged me.
He hugs me...
*Hi Kyuhyun Oppa~* I said and hugged him back with a blush.
*Should we go then?* He asked and took my hand.
*Nae Oppa* I said and blushed more than Before.
 
We had really fun, we talked, played with each other. We walked in the park and bought ice Cream. I never felt so happy to be with him alone outside the SM building. Everytime when we were alone so came someone and ruined Everything. But here I am with Kyuhyun alone and no one can ruin it. He's still holding my hand, he's really warm.
Soon after we sat on a bench.
 
*Hey Jaesoo, can I ask you something?* Kyuhyun said without to look at me and blushed a Little.
*Yeah?* I said and blushed.
*Do you like anyone right now?* He asked still not looking at me.
*Yeah... but i don't know if he like's me back..* I said looking down on the ground.
*Can you tell me who the guy is?* Kyuhyun said and now looking at me.
*I-it's..y-you Oppa* I said still looking down on the ground and blushed hard.
*Really?* He said shocked.
*Nae..* I said blushing.
*I like you to...* He said and blushed.
*What, really?* I asked.
*Yeah, since I saw you the first time when you were a trainee in SM* He said and moved closer to me and took my hand
*Wow, me too to you Oppa* I said blushing more than Before.
*So, would you like to be mine?* He asked when he's face moved closer to my face.
*Nae Oppa* I said.
 
Soon after he kissed me on the lips, now i can't be more happy than Before. I know now that he loves me too. He soon after pulled back from the kiss.

*Shall we go back?* He asked.
*Yeah* I said while i stod up beside him.

We kissed one more time Before we head back to the SM building.After the kiss he took my hand and started to walk back.