The day I become a SM Idol!~

A Whole Big Family~

Flashback 2009.
Hi my name is Jung Jaesoo. It's the day of the SM Leaders to choose who's begin a Idol. I have begin waiting for this since i get born. I really hope that I'm lucky today. My older sister are a idol in SM and she told me that I had a good voice and good at dance. So i began to Think to be a traniee or not so here I am maybe begin choose to be a SM Idol. Now I'm just waiting to the leaders to say the names of they who are going to be a Idol.
We all waited for 30 minutes since the leadres come.
 
*Please be quiet for a few minutes* One of the leaders said.

We all keep quiet.

*First so is it a girlgroup F(x), when I says your name so go to your Group members* The second Leader said.
 

* Okay, Song Qian, Choi jinri, Jung Soojung, Amber Josephine Liu and Park Sunyoung* The second Leader said.

Wow Amber Unnie, she is my bestfriend, I can't Believe that she become a member in a girlgroup. I'm really happy for her.
 
*Now am I going to say the last name of the day, the person will be a solo singer* The first leader said.

I really hope that's will be me, because I have really dreamt about to be a solo idol today.

*Jung Jaesoo, you will be a solo singer from now on* The first Leader said.

I began to cry of happiness, Amber and the others run to me and congratulated me. I can't Believe that I had been a solo Idol.
 
*Am I dreaming?* I said Crying.
*No you don't Jaesoo-ah, I'm really happy for you or we all are really happy for you* Amber said while she hugged me and wipe my tears.
*I'm really happy for you to, you have been dreamig of be a rapper in a girlgroup, please Victoria Unnie take care of my Amber* I said to Victoria while I hugged Amber.
*Ofcourse I will Jaesoo-ah* Victoria said and hugged me.
 
Now Am I a solo idol in SM, I can't stop thinking about how happy Hyunsoo Unnie will be when I have been a solo idol. Now will Hyunsoo and I have more time with each other than Before. I'm really happy.

 

 

 

 

 



Sorry for my bad English... xD