Chapter 5

Falling for a best friend

Its been about three month since you and Taemin decided to turn your friendship into a serious relationship. One of the things that you love the most about  your  relationship with Taemin is that he's always wanting to spend time with you, and worrying about you and your well being, even when he's out of town. He calls you all the time to make sure your okay and that you safe. Even though it can get annoying, you enjoy the feeling of being wanted and knowing that he cares more about you than anything else. He keeps you close to him, so he can keep a good eye on you and you do the same. You keep your past in mind so that you never forget how much it hurt to see the person that you loved more than anything give up on you and walk away like you were a stranger on the street. To cheat on you like you weren't a damn thing to him, as if you were groupie. Taemin constantly tells you how much he would never do what Kai to you, and that he's not a lying piece of like Kai was, and you can tell by his actions the  way that he does everything. How when he kisses you he pulls you close and holds on a couple minutes after your lips aren't touching anymore, or how when he cuddles with you he'll wrap his arms around you  like it will be the last time he'll ever get to touch you. When you walk in public together  he keeps you close to make sure everyone know that your his. He knows how to be a true gentleman. One that isn't afraid to be seen in public with a you, or hold your hand, or kiss you in front of all his friends.

  Its been two weeks since he went on tour, and another two weeks before he comes back . You lie in bed facedown looking at Taemin's side of the bed. You think about how he would stare into your eyes, or how he would wake you up with a soft kiss on the forehead cause he couldn’t wait till you woke up . Your thought are disturbed by your phone that begins you turn your head towards your night table.

    You sit up and pull your phone off the charger, you see the picture of Taemin smiling ear to ear with both thumbs up. you slide the phone open to answer the call.

"good morning beautiful." he says as you place the hone to your face.

"Good morning," You say with a lively tone, "How's the tour going?" You ask, as you run your fingers through your hair out of habit.

"Its going good but, I'm a little home sick. I miss my mommy," he says in a cute high pitch voice, "and my lover." with a deepened voice. causing the both of you to laugh." So what are your plans for the day?"

"Nothing i have to do some cleaning and then i might go out later on other than that nothing. Without you I have no life." You reply

"Yeah,  I know you have no life." He says in a sarcastic tone. " Well babe I love you, and I'll talk to you later. Okay?"

"I love you more, talk to you later." You say.

"I doubt that, its impossible, there no way you could love me more than I love you."

"Prove it."

"Well than the equation for my love for you is infinite raised to an exponent of infinite multiplied by infinite raised by infinite again see my love is eternal  and goes on and on and on see." He explains with a laugh .

"Okay than math geek ,I LOVE YOU."

"I Love you too. bye bye." He says.

"Bye." You say pulling the phone away from your face ending the call.

    You place to phone back on the night table. pushing the blankets off of your leg you get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. You grab your toothbrush and toothpaste. placing a generous amount on the brush then you turn on the faucet to wet the brush a little and start brushing your teeth. when you done  you wash your face and do everything else necessary. when you are done with your morning bathroom rituals, you go to the dresser and open the draw pulling out a pair of short and a royal blue V-neck shirt. you take of the clothes that you wore to bed and changed into the ones laying on the bed. When finished you take all your dirty clothes  and throw them in your dirty clothes bin. you walk back into the bathroom. You open the cabinet underneath the sink and pull out a pair of gloves and a bucket filled of cleaning supplies. you put on the gloves and start cleaning the bathroom. when you finish cleaning the bathroom you move into the bedroom cleaning striping the bed sheets to be washed.  when finished with the bedroom you move into the kitchen then into the living room then the dinning room. when finished wit the dinning  room you go back into the laundry room and transfer your bed sheets from the washing machine to the dryer. You go to take a shower while your bed sheets are drying.

     You turn the water in the shower on directly in the middle so that its not too hot or too cold. You step into the shower and feel the warm water rolling your body. As you are taking your shower you start to feel a pit in your stomach, that’s when you realize that you haven't eaten all day. You wash up and get out. You grab the towel, hanging on the silver rake next to the shower, and wrap it around yourself. You walk back into the bed room to get your phone and you realize you have 4 missed calls from an unknown number. You begin to think it was Taemin while you start to get dressed.

 You go into the closet to get something to where. You flip through the clothes set on hangers in search of something to wear. Until you find a comic t-shirt and a pair of jeans. You take out your white converses and begin getting dressed. You try getting dressed as fast as possible, so that you can call Taemin  back, so he wont start worrying , if he's not already. You go to get your bed sheet that are in the dryer out and put them on your bed when your phone begin to ring again you dive on the bed, so that you wont miss the call. "Hello?" you say answering the phone, but you here nothing back.

   "Hello?" you say in a louder voice, you pull the phone away from your ear to see if it was Taemin or not. And its not it a blocked number. On  can hear the person on the other end breathing and heavily too." Taemin if this is another one of your jokes its not funny, I'm serious."" you say in an semi pissed tone.  You hang up the phone throw it back on the bed. Then continue what you were doing before.

  When you are finish making you bed you grab a jacket, your phone, and your keys, and head out for something to eat. You walk out your apartment closing the door behind you, and walk to the elevator.

   when you get off the elevator you go to your are which is parked across the lot, and get In ,start the car and pull off. As you drive around the bright city your phone starts to ring again but this time Taemin's picture shows up, so you answer.

"jagiya?'' you hear him say as you put the phone to your ear.

"yeah."

"What are you doing?" he says.

"nothing just going to get something to eat. What about you?" you reply.

"just got off stage and I had some free time thought I'd call and see how cleaning went."

" it was cleaning how do you think it went?" you say in a sassy tone.

"well, sorry." he says

"I'm just kidding, Hey did you call me about thirty minuets ago?" you ask

"no why?" he replies. "Something happen?"

"No I just keep getting calls from this blocked number and I thought it might be you, you know you and you always calling to check up on me like I'm five years old or something." you say with your voice trailing off.

"well I have no choose but to treat you like a five year old when you have a it like one when I don’t give you what you want." he says sarcastically. "So other than that how was your day?"

"pretty good, I cleaned everything and washed the sheets and took a nice shower after so it was pretty good." you reply.

" I hate when you do that."

"Do what?" you ask

"Talk about you being ." he say in a erted manner.

"Eww nasty I didn’t even think of it that way your just dirty minded, and a horn ball."

" I cant help it I haven't seen you in two weeks it get hard for a guy especially when he has you." he say with a laugh.

" Awww how sweet but still keep it PG okay babe .

"yeah, Okay you say PG now but you change that when I get home." he says

"yeah , OK well I'm about to get something to at so just text me?" you say."

" okay, but when will you be home?" he asks.

" around thirty minuets to an hour. I don’t know, why?" you ask.

"no reason just want to know when you'll be back home. So I know that your safe." he say

" Awww okay ill call you when I get home okay babe?"

"Yeah ,I love you talk to you later." he say

" okay love you too." you reply as you hang up the phone and get out your car.

You walk into the restaurant and sit by yourself and wait to be served . After five minuets your food is done and in  forty- five your done eating. You pay your bill and  head back home.

 o your way home all you can think about is getting to go to bed your exhausted after a long days work. But before you do you have to call Taemin. But you don’t mind you actually cant wait to call him his voice is comfort and peace in your chaotic life. You make a  couple of turn in the course of ten minuets before you pull up to your buildings parking lot and get out. As you walk back into he building you notice that something's  not right but you don’t know what so you walk in and get on the elevator. He you get to your floor you get off and walk to your apartment , when you realize that there is a man tall with dark brown hair wearing concords blue jeans and a baseball tee standing by your door. Fro the distance that you are from him you cant tell who it is but you get closer you begin to get you ideas. until you spit out his name like venom…

"KAI!"………