Chapter 1

Falling for a best friend
Waking up next to Kai  was one of the best part of your day. But today you couldn't enjoy his presence. You couldn't enjoy  laying with him knowing that you were laying next to a liar a cheater. Someone that vowed to be there for you to the very end cheated on you with your friend the two of them you trusted with all of you. Your normal joy and happiness was replaced with bitterness and hatred. You get out of bed going into the bathroom to wash up leaving Kai sleep in bed. You stand in front of the mirror doubting if you didn't love him the right way or if you weren't good looking enough. All your insecurities that you thought were gone rush back into your mind. Cuasing you to collapse  to the ground , causing Kai to jolt out of bed and come to your aid. " Are you okay?" he says  kneeling next to you placing one hand on your knee the other. One your back.. " I'm fine." you reply pushing his hand off and standing to your feet. He doesn't know that you saw  him kissing her and you want to keep it that way you want to hurt him the same way he hurt you. You go to the sink and turn on the faucet and grab your tooth brush. As you begin to brush your teeth  he comes behind you and wraps his hands around  you waist pulling you closer to you kiss ing you on your cheek and whipers in your ear."I love you yeppeun." you spit in the sink and wash out your mouth. Pushing him off and go into the kitchen to grab an apple. " what's wrong what have I done  to make you so hostile?" he says as he storms after you. " What have you done, what have you done, how about what I ever done for you to rip my heart out take all I have  to love." You yell at him bursting out in tears." What are you talking about?" " Don't act stupid  you know what I'm talking about I saw you kissing her." you let out. He scratches his head as he looks down lost for words. You move in his direction,"I my your wife and I loved you with all of me . I put every thing into this marriage ,I would have died for you. While I was here cleaning your house cooking your meals, you were out sleeping with that ," you let out." I can't do this any more,he let's out I'm leaving." he says as he backs away." I  love you it's just I'm not in love with you we've past our last moments . Your an amazing women and an even better wife just your not the one for me I'm sorry it. Took so long for me to relies it. You deserve better.  I'm sorry. I hope you find that guy." he says pulling you in tight and kissing you on your forhead. Then going into the room to put on some clothes closing the door behind him. All you feel is empty cold alone as you sit there in the empty house that you shared with the dream boy that you thought you had.