Chapter 2

Falling for a best friend
Its been three month , three months since Kai left you cold, alone, and without a purpose. Three months that your night have been filled  with tears, tears  that taste of salt with pain and betrayal. You sit there in the bed that you once shared with a man that said he'd be there for you to the day you die. Now alone. You sit there with a little relief, today is the day that you pack up all your  belongings and move out. Into a place where hope that you can find peace. You get out of bed and go to the unassembled stack of boxes and start to put them together. You go to the dresser filled with your clothes and open the draw placing all of your clothes in the boxes. As you finish pulling the the clothes out of the draws and start towards the closet and start pulling the clothes off the hangers. When you notice a  black and red baseball shirt. You rub you fingers across the the collar and picture the two of you sitting on the couch , his lips locked with your as you rub hands across that same shirt as he kisses you harder bringing your body closser to his as his hands wonder across yours. You remember as you through the shirt onto the bed and continue to take down the rest of the clothes down. When you finish with the bedroom you head into the living room filled with pictures faced down, you look back at the shirt laying on the bed. You grab the shirt along with all the pictures of you and him happily smiling laughing and through it into a box and through it outside  you go into the kitchen in search for the lighter fluid and matches. once found you go out side and squeeze as much  possible on to the box throughing the container on top of the box and light a match, and through it on top of all the memories , pain and hurt. setting  every thing on fire.  Ready to start new on a new path, symbolizing a new start. Setting yourself free from Kai and finally letting go. As the flames go out you go back into the house and finish packing the rest of your stuff. From the bathroom to the kitchen finally you finish. You begin to take the boxes and place them by the front door to make it easier on the moving guys. You sit-in the living room and smile at the fact that your moving on. No more tears, no more pain, and most of all NO MORE KAI. Then you here the door bell ring. You look at the clock to see that the moving people are early.  You go to the door and open it. But it's not the moving guys. its...