Xiumin the MC

Xiuharem and it's Members

Xiumin was invited to be a guest MC at Music Bank. He was quite happy to be invited and gets to do something different than the usual, and to be honest he is also happy to get a bit free time from s, they can be a handful sometimes. He feels like he never gets to do something on his own, hell he even shares his bed with s. Constantly someone wants to cuddle with him or in Luhan's case kiss him, but that's a different story.

That's why he is so happy that he almost has a skip in his step, as he walkes towards the MC's dressing room, where he will meet the other guest MC's for today.

As soon as he opens the door to the dressing room he is met with absolute attention toward him, it was really burdensome.

"Oh my Xiumin, how nice to see you" Henry from Super Junior said while walking towards him. "Hello Henry Sunbae" Xiumin said bowing.

"Nah, don't be so formal just call me hyung" he said hugging the younger, making him a bit red in the face. "O-okay hyung" he replied.

"So where is Seungri? I bet he is at the food table. Yah! Seungri come and greet Xiumin" Henry shouted, amused at the other as he turned around with a doughnut in his mouth.

Seungri quickly went over to them and bowed "Hello Xiumin hyung, I hope we will work good together"."Hello but I'm the one who should be bowing, you are still my sunbae even though you are younger" Xiumin said returning the bow, "And I'm sure we all will work really good and hard together" he added.

Omo you are so humble and kind hyung, I'm glad we can work together" the youngest among them said with a smile."I'm happy too" he said smiling at the other idols. Xiumin really likes these two already, even though he knew Henry hyung before, being in the same Entertainment and such.

"Enough with the sweet talk, now its time to get ready and whilst doing so, we will have time to go through the scripts okay?" Henry said to them. Xiumin and Seungri nodded going to their styling Noonas. Xiumin really likes not being the eldest hyung, so he can just relax and doesn't have to deal with everything, this day gets better by minute!.

When he walked to his styling Noona he was immediately greeted by her."Hello Xiumin I'm you stylist today, its nice to meet you and I will take good care of you" she said with a nice smile."Thanks Noona I'm sure you will, So what is the concept for today's show?" he asked curious what he will wear.

"Oh its a very nice concept, because its summer, it will contain of shorts and a button up with short arms and light make up, not that you will need a lot of it anyway, if I'm allowed to say that, you are very handsome" she tells him with a light blush upon her cheeks."Thanks Noona I'm really liking the concept" he replied, already on his way towards the stack of clothes in another corner of the room, so he could quickly change. He was wearing white shorts and a light blue button up. As he was finished getting dressed he made his way towards the make up chair.

The Noona began to work on his make up, after she was done with the foundation she began to apply a bit of eyeliner on his eyes."Oh my god your eyes are soooooooo pretty" she said again with red cheeks."Thanks Noona" he replied politely. It was obvious that the Noona liked him, but he couldn't care less at that moment, he tried to memorize his script.

When he was finished the others came towards him, who where also changed and put on make up swell."Henry hyung, look how handsome Xiumin hyung looks" Seungri said excited like the puppy he is."Yeah I know, he looks especially handsome when he applies eyeliner, look how pretty his eyes look". Xiumin felt himself blush at the compliments from the others."You two don't look bad yourself" he returned the compliment.

"So are you guys ready? We will start airing in 5 minutes" Henry said, leading us to the studio where everything was already set for the show.

Little did the others know Xiumin was freaking out at the inside, he was nervous and afraid to mess up his lines or queues.

"Uhm hyung? What when I will forget my text or something like that, I'm still new to this" Xiumin told the other, with nervous eyes."Ah don't worry Xiuminnie you will do great and if anything happens we will be right beside you to cover you up, right Seungri?" Henry tried to calm Xiumin down with his assuring words."Yes we will do our best Fighting!!!" the Maknae said pumping his fist in the air.

The show went by really fast and Xiumin only did a small pronouncing mistake, which he quickly covered with a bit of Aegyo, the audience in the studio went crazy with that cute little action.

And so did the rest of the Exo members, who were huddled in front of the TV. They were fanboying hard and couldn't wait till their hyung got home, they really missed him today and just want to snuggle him and tell him how well he did today. And even a few members were jealous of the two other MC's, because they got to spent time with their hyung, when they couldn't it was just not fair to them.

After the show the three males went to their dressing room to get changed and ready to head home. As soon as the door was closed Xiumin found himself being squished between Henry and Seungri."Oh my god hyung!!! you were so cool and cute out there, I can't even, I'm sure everyone loved it" the younger said nuzzling into Xiumins neck, he wanted to show the other how much he liked him, even when they just met today.

"I totally agree with him, you were the best and that little Aegyo, oh my god I almost forgot my lines because of that" Henry said chuckling and ruffling his hair."Guys let me breathe please" Xiumin said a bit muffled by Henrys chest. They eventually let go of him and he could breathe properly again. Xiumin was blushing big time now, they were so loving towards him and he really liked that.

"Thank you, but I was just okay and I did the Aegyo to cover up my mistake" he admitted."Nah don't talk like that, just pro's can pull off something like that, others would be embarrassed and mess up completely" Henry said already pulling off his clothes so he could change into his own. Xiumin would change later when the others were gone, he doesn't like changing infront of other people.

Seungri was the first who was finished getting changed, he said goodbye and quickly hugged everyone than he was gone. Xiumin really likes his new Dongsaeng, they even exchanged phone nummbers so they could hang out some time.

Henry was soon finished as well and hugged Xiumin tight "If you need help or just want someone to talk to come to hyung, okay" he said squeezing him one last time before letting go of him. "Thanks hyung" he thanked Henry waving to him as the other stepped out of the room.

Xiumin changed into his own clothes and went outside the studio towards his driver. The car ride was very comfortable and he resumed the day, he was happy he had such a great time today with Henry and Seungri, but now he just wanted to go to sleep.

The moment he opened the door he was greeted with hugs, kisses and compliments how good and cute he was today."Okay guys stop it now, I'm really thank full for this nice greeting but I'm very tired, we will talk tomorrow okay?" He said towards the other 11 males who looked at him with big eyes.

"But hyung, we missed you" Tao said a little sad that his hyung didn't want to spent some time with them."I missed you too, but I'm really sleepy, I will still be there tomorrow and we can spent some time then?" Xiumin tried to reason to the others.

"You can go to sleep when each one of us gets a goodnight kiss, but on the lips" Sehun suggested with a smirk on his lips. Wow a true evil Maknae he is.

"Okay just this once, because I want to sleep and no funny business" Xiumin agreed and warned the others, more like Sehun and Luhan. Everyone lined up in front of him and he gave each on a simple little kiss on the lips. Once everyone was satisfied with their daily doses of Xiumin he went into his bedroom to change into his pj's.

He layed down on his back and smiled at today's events,that's when he heard the door opening and saw Sehun sneaking in. "Hyung can I sleep with you? I really missed you today" he shyly admitted, and who was Xiumin to deny his cute little Maknae.

"Come here" he said opening his arms, Sehun quickly climbed into the bed and into his hyungs arms. Soon they both fell asleep with smiles on their faces knowing that they're loved and secure in each others arms.

~

I really had fun writing this I hope you liked it, commis are welcomed tell me what you guys liked and what not. You can even tell me requests with people or situations you want me to write I'm open for everything :3

love you all <3 Jongiebaby17 ~