Cuddle Sessions

Xiuharem and it's Members

Xiumin and Kyungsoo were sitting comfortably in each others arms, or more like Xiumin in Kyungsoo's on their Dorms Sofa.

He enjoyed their little alone time, just chilling on the sofa and watching some television.

It was a Saturday night and most of the members were out, catching up with Family and Friends and left the two of them alone.

On the television was some Talk show, where they were discussing the popularity and impact of Kpop and Boy Bands in generall on today's youth, National and International. All of the Big Bands like Shinhwa, Super Junior, Big Bang, Girls Generation, Beast, 2NE1 and Mblaq were invited to discuss the topic with the MC's and other people Xiumin doesn't know.

At the Moment they are discussing the rising Popularity of Kpop Internationally, thanks to new Rookie Groups and Groups with a new concept which quickly changed the whole Industry. There was a little video shown from Bands who fit in that category, like B.A.P, Block B, Vixx, BTS, Girls day, Orange Caramel, 4Minute and Exo. Which grabbed the attention of the two Males on the couch immediately.

After the Video was shown the Guests were asked what they think is the main attraction of these groups for the Fans to sent their Love and Support. Almost everyone answered with the usual good looks,fresh concepts and of course catchy songs were the main key for gaining Fans even International.

After that they were asked which group and member they like the most of the groups shown in the video.

Xiumin got nervous, for an unknown reason, were they even gonna talk about him? But this is impossible, he thinks what does he has to offer anyways?.

Soon a big discussion started in the studio and as soon as his name fell, the arm Kyungsoo has around him tightens. All of the idols agreed that infact he is very talented and compliment his singing, dancing and handsome looks.

The arm around him tightens every time someone said his name and Xiumin got worried Kyungsoo was jealous of him, that he wasn't the one who was spoken about?

Xiumin found himself blushing at the thought of Kyungsoo being jealous and of course, all his Sunbae's thinking so highly of him, now he fells burdened and has the urge to even work harder, than he already does.

"Kyunggie are you alright?" He finally asked, when Kyungsoo's arm almost squished him and the tension just became too much for him.

"Yeah I'm fine why shouldn't I" he replied a bit to harshly.

"Because since they started to talk about me your arm keeps on tighten around me and you're being tense, are you jealous they aren't speaking about you?" The hamster like male asked shyly.

"No, don't even think that I'm jealous of you, I'm rather happy that you finally get the attention you deserve, but I'm a little afraid, what if you get a good job offer or decide to go solo I really don't want that" he tells the other cuddling into his neck affectionately.

"Oh my Kyunggie, I would never leave you for any offer or money in the world and I wouldn't go solo neither, I can't imagine living without you Silly's around me" Xiumin assurred the other, cuddling back to him sinking deeper into his arms.

"I'm so glad to hear that, I can't imagine living without you either, now enough of that topic how about we make us some hot cocoa and continue this cuddling session outside on the balcony and look a bit at the stars and skyline hmm" the doe eyed male asked the other.

"Yeah that sounds good" Xiumin agreed.

~

A/N Here is another Xiuharem Onshot, its a bit short but I tried my best. And thanks to my lil Baby Bummiebaby for this idea go and check out her stories~

Anyways please subscribe and leave comments they are my motivation to update faster !!!!!!!!!!!! (Just saying)

As I said in my previous Author note feel free to request something I'm open for everything don't be so shy, okay that's it

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE

Jongiebaby17~