Sleepless Nights

Xiuharem and it's Members

On Sleepless nights like this, Xiumin finds himself sitting on the balcony admiring the night view of Seoul, reflecting all of his life choices.

Suddenly he feels so lonely, even with s, sometimes he just feels alone in a room full of people.

He thinks of how his life could be different, if he wasn't an idol he could be doctor a teacher or just simply work in an office, it doesn't matter but sometimes he thinks he would be better off with a normal life.

He doesn't even know how it feels just to go out to do some shopping or meeting with a friend at a café without being chased from fangirls, practically shoving their cameras in his face recording his every move.

What would he give for just one day in complete anonymity, just walking around doing nothing and everything at the same time, like he did back then with his school friends, oh how he misses these dickheads!!!.

When he was a trainee, he could often meet up with them, because they had individual schedules, but that changed since he debuted. They barley got a day off and if they do, all they manage to do is try to catch up on some sleep, they are too exhausted to do anything else.

A lot of his friends broke off the contact with him, they just simply said what's the point in being friends with you when we never can see you and you are practically unreachable.

It broke Xiumin's heart, all he's got now are s and parents, but they are as busy as him and their already complicated relationship didn't really got better, after he told them he wanted to be a singer and even succeeding in debuting in one of the hottest boy group in Korea.

He realizes how lonely he really is, apart from s and what he gave up for his dream, but he is also glad he met those lovely 11 brothers he got.

Without them, he wouldn't have made it through the trainee days and all of the hardships he had back then, they supported him no matter what and they still do, he really loves them.

Xiumin first didn't notice the tears that flow down his face, till they hit his hand he thought it began to rain and looked up to the night sky, that's when he noticed the wet trail on his cheeks that the tears left on his face.

And now that the tears were already falling, theres no turning back, he just let the tears fall from his face, silently crying out all of his worries and thoughts.

The door to the balcony opens and not soon after he is met with two strong arms, that pull him into a solid chest for a hug.

Kris securely wrapped his arms around the smaller and just held him, rocking back and forth trying to calm his hyung.

Xiumin let himself being hugged and snuggled his face in the chest of Kris, he just continued to cry till no tears came out and he finally calmed down.

No words were needed, Kris understood his hyung and knew he just had to get this out, all of them do sometimes. He carried his hyung to the living room where most of the members waited for the two of them. After Baekhyun woke up and wanted to get some water he noticed that Xiumin isn't in his bed and immediately woke up the Members to tell them.

They didn't need to search for long until Kris discovered Xiumin on the balcony and went to him.

They all saw the obvious strains the tears left on their Hyung's face but no one dared to say a word, they all knew how fragile and emotional Xiumin can get.

Suho quickly ordered Chen and Chanyeol to get all of their available blankets and pillows and the rest of their Members (Maknae line) and bring them to the living room .

Lay and Kyungsoo pushed the couches and tables to the sides, so a big space in the middle of the room was created. As Chanyeol and Chen and the Maknaes, half asleep, appeared they placed the blanket's on the floor and made a big, soft, kind of mattress like thingy.

As soon as the blankets were spread out on the floor, the three sleepy heads laid down cuddling each other, already sleeping again and Xiumin couldn't help but giggle at their cute behavior.

Kris gently put him down on the middle of the blankets and laid down as well, pulling him into his chest again, holding him gently. On the other side everyone was cuddling with each other and Xiumin felt another pair of arms around him, he slightly turned his head to look who it was and was met with lips on his forehead. He wanted to say something but Chen quickly shushed him, telling him with just his eyes that he doesn't need to say something, that they know and understand.

Xiumin was so glad he has these boys, they just know what to do when he is upset and right now all his worries are forgotten and who could have any negative thought when you are secure in the arms of the people who love you and never would leave you.

Even though he knew he didn't need to say something, he still muttered a quiet "Thank you" and lays his head again on Kris' chest, closing his eyes.

Sleep didn't took long to overtake Xiumin's body and he fell asleep with the feeling of being loved and cared about.

~

A/N So yeah I just wrote this because I couldn't sleep, sorry for making this so sad pls don't be mad at me, i'll give you cookies ok ?! *throws cookie at chuuu* and I'm also sorry if this didn't really made any sense.

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE

Jongiebaby17