Good Morning (Sequel to Sleepless Nights)

Xiuharem and it's Members

Soft snores and occasionally a few whimpers here the only sounds in the Exo Dorm. All of them still fast asleep, despite the fact that they should be up already and prepare for todays schedule.

Their Manager tired to call Suho and Kris in order to check if they are finished getting ready, but both didn't answer their phone. After countless of attempts later to call any members, he gave up and entered the dorm with his key. The Dorm was way too quiet, so he knew everyone was still sleeping, he immediately went to the Leader's Room to wake them at first, but as he opened the door he found the Room empty and the Beds without their Blankets and Pillows that means only one thing: Sleepover . 

And he was proven right as he went to the living room and found all 12 Members cuddling in a big heap of blankets and pillows on the floor, he silently cooed at the adorable sight in front of him and quickly took a picture and uploaded it on Exo's SNS accounts. He instantly got responses of how cute and adorable the members were, letting all the Fangirls swoon.

He carefully woke up Kris who was the nearest to him, the latter let go of Xiumin who he held in his sleep and turned around only to find their Manager smiling softly at him. "Tough Night huh?" their Manager asked the still sleepy Leader. Kris just muttered a silent yeah, still trying to fully wake up.

"Why don't you wake up the rest of the members so you can get ready for the day, we have to leave in a bit less than an hour, i will wait outside in the Van for you guys ok ?"

"Yeah will do, and thanks" Kris answered with a grateful smile, for their Manager not making a fuss for them not being ready.

With a nod the Man disappeared out of the Room and the Dorm. With the click of the Door the small male next to him stared to stir and not long after that he opened his eyes finding Kris already awake.

 "Hey, Good morning how are you ?" the Chinese asked the older boy.

"I'm good thanks to you all" Xiumin admitted shyly, crawling his way to Kris and giving him a Kiss on the cheek showing his gratitude.

With a small Blush around his cheeks the Korean male hugged the Leader, still embarrassed about his outburst yesterday.

Kris hugged him back and rubbing his large hands up and down the smaller's back to comfort him. 

"Hey, it's okay everyone gets emotional from time to time, and what kind of Brothers would we be if we wouldn't comfort each other in those times"  Kris explains pulling away from the hug, so he can look into the others eyes.

"I guess you're right, but still i wanna thank you all for what you have done for me, I'm the oldest and i should comfort others not the other way around." he stated 

"Nah it's okay, like i said earlier we all have our weak moments and that is what makes us Humans right? So stop worrying now and you know there is just one way you can thank us all" the Leader said with a mischievous smile on his lips.

"Yeah i know" Xiumin said already leaning forward to kiss the Chinese proper this time.

It was a sweet and slow kiss that made them feel the love and care they had for each other. After they parted they noticed that mostly all of the others were now awake too, looking at them with a bit of jealously in their eyes.

"Okay guys as i see almost everyone is awake now except for the Maknae's, as usual, Manager-nim is waiting outside for us we have to leave in 45 minutes, so go get ready" the Leader said still with Xiumin in his lap.

"And why do you get a Morning kiss from Xiuminnie Hyung and we don't ?" Chen asked upset that he didn't got a Kiss from his Favorite Hyung.

Chen's statement found approval among the members, with a sigh Xiumin stood up from his current position and went to Chen first, to give him a quick Kiss so he would stop complaining, after that he gave each member a Kiss and woke the other three giving them the same treatment.

When Xiumin was done everyone started pilling out from the Living Room to get ready for the day, as he wanted to follow s he as stopped by a hand gripping his wrist, he turned around to see Luhan holding his wrist.

Without any explanation Luhan lead them into their Room. "Wanna share a shower?" he asked.

Xiumin just nodded and let himself being lead to their Bathroom, they quickly undressed themselves and stepped into the shower, the hot water was calming and felt good against his skin.

The Shower took them a bit longer than usual because they weren't just washing but also stealing Kisses from each other, its their way to comfort each other knowing the other is there with them.

After all Members were finished with​ getting dressed and having a small breakfast they headed out to the Van where their Manager waited for them. The drive was compared quiet except for the usual fight over the best seats and who wants to sit with whom.

Xiumin found himself squished between Kai and Lay who fought the most to sit with him, its their way to show support for their Hyung and he found himself smiling at that, placing his head on Kai's Shoulder and holding Hands with Lay on the other site.

Xiumin was glad to have this kind of support from s and he will always be grateful for them to catch him when he falls.