Shock

Xiuharem and it's Members

It was just a typical schedule for Exo : waking up,getting ready,a quick breakfast and of course endless hours of dance and vocal practice. Currently they are going through their new Choreography of Overdose in which they are not so stable as in Wolf or Growl. So even after their Comeback they are still practicing to get the moves right on the beat and the movements sharper and more precise.

Xiumin is standing on Chen's feet with his own, forming the beginning pose of the Diamont, Lay and Tao supporting him by holding his legs so he won't fall. Everyone in the room was nervous and the tension was high as 11 pairs of eyes were focused on the eldest Hyung.

They were all concerned from the very first moment Xiumin volunteered to be on top of the formation as they discussed the Choreography and who will get which part of it. Nobody wanted him to do it, because they were all afraid he will get hurt if something goes wrong. It took him nearly two weeks to convince them that he will be perfect for that position in Exo-M, because he is the lightest and most flexible after Tao. Before the others agreed all of them tried to go up there but all failed miserably except Tao, but it looked just wrong with him being already tall and all, it didn't suit the Formation so Xiumin had to do it, very to his pleasure that he finally got his will.

While Kris danced his solo Xiumin jumped off of Chen's feet, but he didn't bent his knees enough for the landing so he got a shock in his knee, which are very painful and can make the kneecap spring out of its normal place.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" he shouted immediately as he felt the pain going through his knee, he bends over and holds it in his hands. The music was cut off as soon as the others heard Xiumins cry of pain

"Oh my God, Umin hyung are you okay"? Kris was the first to approach him and everyone followed, forming a circle around the oldest who was in pain.

"Xiu let me take a look if it already swells, Kyunggie go get an ice pack fast" Luhan ordered the younger while looking at Xiumins knee." I'm fine I just landed wrong, its okay" he tried to tell them even though he was obvious in pain

"No hyunggie, its not OK you are in pain and everyone can see it, come here and sit down" Chanyeol said picking him up without a thought, walking over to the bench at the back of the mirrored room and of course everyone was following them, nobody wanted to leave there hyungs side when he was is such a state.

"Chan it really is okay you can let go of me" he said as Chanyeol placed him on his lap instead of letting him sit on his own, he just wanted to hold his precious hyung who didn't deserve to be in so much pain. His face was so cute even in a situation like this, a little scrunched up with his eyes closed.

Meanwhile Kyungsoo arrived with the ice pack. "Yaaaaaaaaaaah what took you this long!!!" he was shouted at by Chen, who was just as worried about his favourite hyung as the others."Sorry I couldn't remember where they were so I had go and asked staff, that's why it took so long. I'm sorry Minnie hyung." Kyungsoo said in a whisper softly placing the ice on his hyungs knee. Xiumin hissed at the sudden coldness but quickly recovered and assured Kyungsoo that he was ok and he didn't do anything wrong.

Suddenly Kai spoke up "I think we should call an ambulance or take him to the hospital"."Yeah I think he is right" Sehun agreed. The Maknae line didn't knew better they were just shocked that exactly that happened what everyone feared. They looked so terrified at Xiumin and he even saw a little wetness in both of their eyes.

"Yah, stop it now its not like I broke my leg I just landed wrong, it doesn't even hurt anymore its okay really" to underline his words Xiumin tried to stand up from Chanyeols lap, but failed as a pulling pain shot through his leg.

" god damn, why does this have to happen now ? We can't continue practicing just because of me I'm sorry to be such a burden" the pain and worry finally got to him and he got a little teary. "Oh no please don't cry Minnie" Baekhyun rushed to him pulling him into his arms rocking back and fourth in a calming manner. Everyone cooed at the cute but still sad scene in front of them till the leader finally spoke up.

"I just called Manger hyung and he said practice is over and we get off as long as Min needs to recover, so we can take care of him, everyone pack up your stuff so we can leave and Kris can you please carry Xiumin to the Van, we will be there in a few".

"Of Course" he said quickly scooping him up in his arms and carry him like a princess, but to him he was just as precious, if not more."Shhh everything will be okay" he assured the barely older male, putting him in the backseat and sitting beside him."I'm sure it will be when I have you guys" he said sniffling cutely, laying his head on the taller males shoulder.

Within 20 minutes they arrived at the Dorm, Kris still carried him where ever he wanted to. Now he was sitting on the couch with his leg placed on a pillow on the table so he could rest. Sehun and Kai never leaving his side and every five minutes one of them would ask if he was comfortable enough or wanted painkillers. Kyungsoo, Chen and Chanyeol decided to cook all of his favourite foods and desserts, they've been in the Kitchen for about one and a half hour now and the whole Dorm smelled heavenly. Not just Xiumins mouth was watering, but the other members were just as hungry as him. When everything was set Suho carried Xiumin to the dining room and placed him carefully in his chair.

Everyone was busy eating, but suddenly Lay took Xiumins Chopsticks out of his hand and started to feed him."Xing I can eat myself I hurt my knee not my hands you know". "Don't care just wanna feed you, so I can make sure you eat properly, you lost so much weight for the new comeback and it worried me, I like a little weight on you" he explained and everyone was agreeing, they all like when their hyung is a bit chubbier so they can squish and squeeze him better.

After they ate everything Xiumin wanted to take a nap, so he asked Tao if he could carry him to his room, which he shared with Luhan and Baekhyun. When he was changed and snuggeled up in his bed everyone wished him a good rest and he got kisses on his cheeks and forehead. He felt very loved right now.

Luhan even said he will accompany him and laid beside him, he put his arms around the injured male, and Xiumin immediately put his head on Luhan chest, so he would be comfortable."Night Minnie sleep well, I will watch over you and I'm sorry you hurt yourself, everything will be fine, don't ever think you are a burden to us, you are our precious baby even if your the oldest, we all love you, you cannot imagine how much" he said placing a chaste kiss to Xiumins now reddened cheek and his sides up an down lovingly. And with these words Xiumin fell asleep feeling loved and protected by his caring Dongsaengs who are more like Brothers.

~

I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry for the late update I was so busy I went to a conzert and it was my last school week before the summer holidays. Again I'm so sorry but now that I have holidays I will work hard for updating a lot okay.

I decided to make the first one shot about exo themselves but I big time I'm sorry its really late now and I just wanted to sleep so I rushed it. I hope you are still a little satisfied okay I'm going to bed know good night

Jongiebaby17~