Introducing Lee Semi

Love In The Limelight || A YG Family and JYP Nation fanfic

L E E * S E M I

Age: 20

D.O.B: March 15, 1994

Hair: light brown originally, but blonde for debut

Eyes: light brown

History: In their childhood's Semi was very close to her cousin Sunmi. She's always enjoyed singing but when she auditioned for SM Entertainment that took her on as a model instead. Till she was 18, she model for clothing brands and made cameos in MVs. When her contract with SM expired she switched to Cube Entertainment and trained for 2 years. JYP was recommended her for his new gril group and switched her to JYP Ent. so she could make her immediate debut.

Personality: Semi is very open and happy almost all the time. She doesn't get angry often, and if she does it's over something big. She loves to have a good time and hang out with friends. She's also very hard working.

Trivia:

-Met Nami through Hyunseung.

-The lead vocalist and face of the group.

-Loves to cook for everyone.

-Hyunseung and G.Na are her closest friends.

-Appeared in many SM MVs and Roh Ji Hoon's Punishment MV.

Photoshoots:

Singing:

Dancing:

 

 


 

 

HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Introducing Lee Semi of the new JYP girl group!
July 19, 2014 @ 10:08 pm
ZurmZdY.png
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
2299
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

A new member of the highly anticipated JYP girl group has been revealed! Meet Lee Semi!

SEE ALSO: JYP Introduces us to Jang Nami!

Just like Jang Nami, JYP posted Lee Semi's profile on the blog website. We're introduced to Semi who is the face and vocalist of the group. Fans should be surprised to see that she used to be a model under Sm Entertainment and had cameos in past SM music videos. Fans should also be surprised that she's the cousin of JYP artist, Lee Sunmi! 

Along with the profile, JYP left fans a sample of Semi's past photoshoots and a singing video. In the video Semi wows us with her vocals as she sings Rihanna's 'Take a Bow'.

What do you think about about Semi?

Thanks to everyone who sent in the tip!

tags
JYP Entertainment
Sunmi
Lee Semi
JYP
comments
There are 206 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
ANIMEgurl · Posted July 19, 2014 @ 10:33 pm
She's pretty!! I can tell why she's the face of the group~ And her singing is amazing! Can't wait to hear her in the new song~!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
YGBIA$ED · Posted July 19, 2014 @ 10:33 pm
She's weird looking, plastic surgery gone wrong, I bet. They probably kicked her out of SM because of how she looks. No one but JYP would take her. Can't they just debut already so they can disband just as fast? JYP setting up all this hype for nothing smh.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Xiumiiiinnnnie · Posted  July 19, 2014 @ 10:43 pm
You haters are all just jealous of how pretty she is. I'd like to see you try and make it big like she is!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
GOT7Babies · Posted  July 19, 2014 @ 10:56 pm
She's too pretty! GOT7 will for sure fall for her and leave me all alone! DO NOT DEBUT THEM JYP!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
more