Kitty Cat 7 ~owo~

The Girl Who Was A Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV:

This food is so good!Kai called it Kimchi and it's the best food I ever tasted!Of course I had milk with it,but the Kimchi had such a different flavour that it overpowered everything else I had eaten before.Kai and I sat at his dining table and we sat opposite each other.He looked stressed and tired,I kind of felt responsible for making him like this.He did have to search for me around the city for half an hour.I put down my fork and stared at him,waiting for him to look up.Thankfully,he noticed and looked up at me.

"What's wrong?",he asked while looking concerned.

"I-I'm sorry I made you search for me and panic so much.I didn't mean to,it's just that the big eyed guy wanted me to leave,so I did and-".

"It's okay.You did make me worry,but luckly you weren't hurt.So that basically wrapped up that complication,and it's fine now.So don't worry",Kai smiled at me,and I felt my heart stop.I couldn't help but stare at him,and I smiled back at him.If I still had a tail,it would be swaying happily right now.

"Oh well,thank you!",I cheered and picked up my fork again,eating again."I finished!".

Kai smiled at me again,before nodding and eating the rest of his quickly.I don't know whats wrong with me,but I can't help but stare at him.He's the most handsome human ever.I couldn't be more happy that to be his cat,and for him to be my owner.

"I think we should get ready for bed now",he said before getting up and smiling down at me.

I nodded and grabbed my plate and cutlury,and walked to the kitchen.I put my plate in the sink,along with my knife and fork.Kai taught me how to use them,and now I'm a pro at it =w=.Kai followed me and did the same,before filling the sink with water.I watched him and stood behind him awkwardly.He turned to me again and gestured to the dishes on the drying rack.

"Would you mind drying those for me?",he asked.I nodded and grabbed the towel on the side,and started to dry the cups and plates.I put them on the table and then put them in their rightful places.

After that,Kai lead me to his room and gave me a long t-shirt,with some trackpants that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter