Kitty Cat 1 ~owo~

The Girl Who Was A Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV:

Kai woke up to the sunlight hitting his eyes.He rolled over with a irratated groan,and continued his comfortable sleep.It wasn't until his alarm clock started to beep annoyingly,that he peeled his crusty eyes open.He reached out,and slammed the snooze button,and the beeping sound stopped.Kai sighed,and ruffled his already messy hair.His bed sheets were scattered every where,even on the floor.He wasn't exactly a calm and still sleeper.

Kai sat up in his bed,and pulled the tangled covers off of him.He stood up and stretched his arms out.He was wearing some track pants,and no t-shirt.Kai found sleeping much more comfortable without a shirt on,that tangles around your torso while you sleep.Kai walked over to his bathroom that was attached to his room,and started to brush his teeth and wash his face.

After putting on his school uniform,he grabbed his bag,and walked down stairs.He lived in a small house that his parents bought him.He was only 17,but his parents believed that Kai should learn how to live by himself when he was 16.So he now lived alone.He didn't find it lonely,he found it peaceful and was able to think straight,and do things how he wanted.He paid off his taxes with his part-time job,down at a café near by.

Kai decided to skip breakfast,since he wasn't hungry,and walked out his house.He remembered to lock the door,and left the empty house,on his way to school.He stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked along the single path.Kai's face was as stone cold as the pavement he walked on.He had not yet recovered for his heart break.

-flashback-

Kai walked down the corridor,with a bright smile on his face.He was meeting his girlfriend today,and they were going on a date down to the beach for the evening.He had it all planned out in his head,and was beyond excited for it.Kai turned the corner,and heard two people talking together.He somehow recognised the voice,and looked to see his girlfriend talking to some other guy against the lockers.Kai became curious and hid behind the corner,eavsdropping on their conversation.He had to admit,he was feeling kind of jealous.

"Come baby,let's go out for tonight,just you and me~",the guy said.Kai tensed up,and thought that he was hitting on her.

"I can't,not today.I'm go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter