Kitty Cat 11 ~owo~

The Girl Who Was A Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV:

Today,I have to go to school with Minji.I have to say that I am extremely worried,and really don't want to go through with this.What if she doesn't understand anything?What if people bully her?So many questions ran through my head,and I really wanted to convince Minji to stay home.But she would be bored,which could be a problem.She might wonder out the house while I'm at school,so it's best that she comes to school with me.

"Kai~".

I turned and saw Minji looking ahead while thinking.We were walking to the school together,since she didn't know the way,and she was asking questions about what to do in school.I gave her the uniform she needed this morning,and I admit that she looked matched it well.The white polo,red tie and black jacket really suited her.The red short skirt showed off her milky thighs-What the hell am I saying?!You can't that about your own cat!What is wrong with you Kim Jongin?!

"If I were to answer a question for the teacher,what would I get in return?",she asked me.

"Umm....nothing.Students don't expect something in return,I guess you do feel good about yourself for being able to solve a problem.Let's just say your reward is.....knowledge",oh my god I sound like such a nerd!The reward is knowledge?That's like something Bill Gates would say or something.

"I see.And what happens if yoy get a question wrong?Do you get punished?",Minji asked while looking at me,frightened.

"Well it really depends on the situation.If you are asked a question right out of the blue and you get it wrong,all the teacher will do is probably scold you to pay attention more.But if your talking during class and is asked a question and you don't know it,you'll get a punishment like detention after class",I said while nodding to myself.

"What's detention?".

Oh my god-calm down Kai,she's just a cat.She's never gone to school before so she has the right to ask.I shouldn't get frustrated with her,it will just hurt her feelings.I explained to her nicely on what detention was and she finally stopped asking questions.The school came into view and I felt my heart beat increase.Oh man I totally don't want to do this....

"KAI!".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter