Kitty Cat 14 ~owo~

The Girl Who Was A Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV:

Before Kai and I were about to leave to go to 'recess',the teacher told me she wanted to speak with me before I leave.I looked at Kai and he said he'll wait outside for me.I went to the teacher's desk and stood infront of it awkwardly.Did I do something wrong?If I did,I'm sure Kai would of told me.Ahh man,I really hope it's just to say,'Welcome to our art classroom for the year!'.The teacher looked through the students drawings,before picking one out with a large smile on her face.

"I am really proud with your drawing today!",the teacher beamed while looking at the drawing with twinkling eyes.

My...drawing?Oh!My milk drawing!Was it that good?I grinned and thanked the teacher,while trying to get a look at my master piece,when I saw something different.It didn't look like milk from my view,it didn't even look like anything I've ever drawn.

"The self-potrait is very well done",she said while still admiring the work.Now I knew something was definitely wrong.

"Miss,I didn't do a self-potrait",I said while looking at her confused.The teacher looked confused also.

"You didn't?",I shook my head."This isn't your work?".

The teacher turned the drawing around for me to see,and I was shocked.It was a drawing of me,smiling and concentrating on my own work.The lighting from the window was glowing on my cheek,and the real-life shading made it look beautiful.It was definitely me when I was sitting next to Kai,and concentrating on my art assignment aswell.I just couldn't believe that someone had actually drew this good side of me.

"No Miss,it isn't",I replied back.

"Oh,I'm sorry for the mix up.But...do you know who drew it?",the teacher asked.I shook my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter