Kitty Cat 5 ~owo~

The Girl Who Was A Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV:

I can't believe this.I'm giving my clothes to my cat.Am I going insane?Is this a dream?This is just so impossible.I gave Minji a plain t-shirt with some skinny jeans that were now too small for me.They were baggy on her,but she looked half descent.She had to go without a bra,but I gave her my boxers as a replacement for 'under garments'.Minji was very hyper,just like her cat self.And she would not stop smiling.But I admit she was very beautiful.Wait,what?!She's you cat Kai!You can't say that,it's very wrong!

"What do you want for breakfast....Minji?",It was weird saying the name and using it for a human now.I can't help but hesitate to say it.

"I'll have milk",she answered while sitting at the kitchen table,still smiling.

"Milk,that's it?Not toast or bacon?",I asked her.If she goes hungry,I don't know what she'll do.

"Yup.But what's toast and bacon?",she asked while tilting her head.

"It's like.....it's a food that we humans eat,usually for breakfast",I answered and just brought out some milk for her.I needed to get to work so I'll have something there.

I poured the milk into a glass for her.I pushed it towards her and started to pack my backpack to take with me to work.Minji grabbed the glass and started to gulp it down at the speed of light.It took 5 seconds for her to gulp down a full glass or cold milk.That's just....amazing.

"Awah,I can drink milk faster when being human!This is just too cool!",Minji squeeled and put the glass down on the table.

I shook my head and zipped my bag up,then slipped it on to my back.I ruffled my own hair and walked to the front door.Minji shot out her seat and followed after me.I turned around and stopped her.

"You staying here,while I go out",I say to her.She blinks at me and tilts her head.

"Where are you going?",she asks with a clueless expres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter