Kitty Cat 6 ~owo~

The Girl Who Was A Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV:

Throughout the whole day,Minji followed me around at work.If I was at the counter,she would be standing behind me,just staring at me while I work.Ugh,so distracting.A lot of guys were staring at her,which kind of irratated me.I don't know why,but it just made something stir in my stomach.Maybe I'm falling sick or something.Anyway,Minji looked at everything with interest.Even the pictures on the wall of coffee and pastries.After a while,I told her to just sit down and enteratin herself.And she did exactly that.She sat by the window and watched the people pass by with interest and many people were staring at her strangly.

"Hey Kai".

I turned and saw my best friend,Kyungsoo looking at me strangly.We've known each other for years and we work in the same cafe.He's older than me,but I'm taller than me.He's very talented with his singing skills and always attracts attention to the cafe.Mostly from girls.

"Oh what is it?",I asked him.He looked at Minji who was playing with the packets of sugar and salt.She looked rather bored actually.

"You keep staring at that girl.Is she your girlfriend or something?",Kyungsoo asked while looking at me suspciously.

"What?Hell no!She's just a friend that follows me around everywhere",I lied.I can't let Kyungsoo know she's my cat! He won't believe me anyway.

"Oh a crazy fangirl.Tsk,they're pretty annoying ai?",he said while eyeing her.

Something panged in my heart.Annoying?Yes,but it didn't feel right admitting it.What's wrong with me?She is annoying! I wanted a cat not a human girl!

For the rest of the day,Minji did nothing but sit at the table.I felt kind of bad for making her stay there for about 4 hours.Finally,my shift was over and I could finally go home.I went outside the kitchen and said goodbye to Kyungsoo.I turned to look for Minji,but she was gone.What the hell?!She was just sitting right there!Crap!

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter