Jock and The Cheerleader

Love will be love

PROMPT#23: HIGH SCHOOL AU

WORDS: 1968

Uh I tried? But i real bad.

And yeah i tried to post this through my phone it didnt work.

__________________________________________________________________________

Jongup groaned in delight as the warm water hit his shoulders. It had been hot outside and running plays all damn afternoon for next week's Homecoming game was Yongguk's, his friend and Captain of the football team, idea of relaxing. Jongup just stood there underneath the locker room's shower enjoying the sweat and grime washing off his body, reveling in the silence since it was late and his team members had gone home instead. He felt really tired, tired enough to sleep until next month. He should have gone home now that he thought about it. Oh, well.

Jongup groaned in exasperation this time. He forgot to bring his gym bag where he keeps his shampoo and body wash. He did not want to get out from underneath the hot water. But he had to. He wasnt just going to stand underneath water and not lather, rinse, and repeat and call it a shower. That was gross. So, with a heavy heart, Jongup moved away from the water and wrapped a towel around his waist.

He shivered slightly as the light breeze from the open space of the locker room hit his warm and exposed skin. As he bend over to pick up his bag, a low whistle sounded through the locker room. Jongup bolted straight, he was sure he was alone just a few seconds ago. He turned around and rolled his eyes at the person who was standing there.

Or he would have if such person weren't wearing a cheerleading skirt. Jongup felt his breath hitch and his blood rush south at the sight of those long, gorgeous, toned legs. His eyes roamed upwards, admiring every centimeter of the exposed skin, and locked eyes with Jung Daehyun. Daehyun cleared his throat and Jongup tore his gaze away as he willed his blood to move to up to his brain. As much as he wanted Daehyun, he couldnt. He was sure Yongguk had a thing for Daehyun and he was going to respect his friend's feelings.

"Wow, your abs are more impressive than your . And thats saying something", Daehyun said with a smirk. Jongup rolled his eyes. "I know, I've been told", Jongup replied with his eat--grin. Daehyun and him always do this, since the beginning of high school actually. Daehyun checks him out, Jongup flaunts his confidence. "What's with the skirt?" Jongup asked out of curiosity. "I lost a bet. But I mean, who knew i looked so good in a skirt. You like?" Daehyun asked as he twirled making the skirt flare up a bit. , yes, Jongup likes. "Not really, makes your hips look narrower", he lied easily. Daehyun glared but turned around, giving his back to Jongup. "Maybe, but it also makes my look amazing", Daehyun shimmied as he looked at Jongup over his shoulder. Jongup almost moaned at the sight because Daehyun was absolutely right. His did look amazing in that skirt. All Jongup wanted nothing else than to run his hands along those legs, feel those heavenly thighs, and curve them around that perfect, perky . And Jongup momentarily, just for a fleeting second, imagined those legs wrapped around his waist and Daehyun a debauched mess because of him. "I'd probably look better in it. I really have to take a shower though so", Jongup said with a shrug and walked towards the showers with his gym bag in hand.

Jongup let out a shaky breath once he got under the warm water again. He shut his eyes, the image of Daehyun burning brightly behind his eyes. How he managed to keep from getting hard right there in front of Daehyun, only the gods know. Crap, Daehyun in that cheerleading skirt was going to starr in his dreams for eternity. He should probably take a cold shower to keep everything under control. Just as Jongup was about to turn the knob to freezing water as soft pat-pat of feet echoed around the tiled walls. "Mind if i join you?" Daehyun's voice asked making Jongup snap his eyes open. Jongup gasped...loudly.

Opening his eyes was the worst mistake of his life. Daehyun was standing under the shower in front of his...exactly the way he was born. "You're !" Jongup spluttered through a mouthful of water. "Well, it's not like i shower with clothes on", Daehyun chuckled. Right, right, calm down, Jongup thought. Except, he had never seen Daehyun , ever. And he never thought he would be graced with such a sight. Yet, here was Daehyun with his pretty, smooth honey skin in all his glory and Jongup can't stop staring at Daehyun.

"I can't believe I had to get to get your attention", Daehyun murmured sadly. Jongup couldnt help the surprised expression at Daehyun's statement. Since the first day that Daehyun called him hottie halfway across the cafeteria their freshman year, Jongup's attention would focus on Daehyun when he was around. Jongup had thought it was so obvious. "What? What are you talking about?" Jongup blurted making Daehyun scoff. "I've been trying to get you to look at me for the longest time. To look at me with interest like you are now not just amusement", Daehyun snapped.

Jongup could hear the hurt in Daehyun's voice underneath the harsh tone and he was torn whether to be honest with Daehyun or not. If he was honest he'd have to tell Daehyun he was head over heels for him, has been for a while...but he just couldnt do that to Yongguk. Yongguk for the past year, around the time Jongup came to terms with his uality, had started studying with Daehyun every sunday...and it's still going on. Yongguk is like a brother to him. He just cant do that to him. But he wasnt going to lie to Daehyun either.

"Daehyun, listen okay? I- I like you. A lot. I have since the first time you yelled across the cafeteria at me with your big, nerdy glasses and retainer on. It just took me time to accept that i wanted to date a boy. Sure, i found myself looking at boys but never actually wanting to date one. And then when i came to terms with it and got the courage to ask you out, Yongguk started to like you. He hasnt said anything but its obvious he does and i cant- i cant do that to him", Jongup explained softly. Daehyun's frown was now replaced with a small smile.

"So, you were having a gay panic because of me?" Daehyun inquired...happily? "I, yes, i guess i was", Jongup answered confused. "And the reason you havent asked me out is because you think Yongguk likes me?" Daehyun pressed as he moved closer to Jongup with each word. Jongup nodded, eyes wide with Daehyun's proximity. Daehyun got closer and moved under Jongup's shower with him. "You idiot", Daehyun mumbled as he crashed his lips against Jongup's.

Jongup wished he had the willower to push Daehyun away but at the same time he was glad he didnt. He'd been daydreaming of kissing Daehyun for a long time. And now that Daehyun's soft lips were moving against his, he wasnt going to stop. He placed his hands on Daehyun's waist and tugged him closer so that they were chest to chest and hip to hip. The skin on skin contact making them both shiver in delight. Daehyun wrapped his arms around Jongup's shoulder's and tangled his fingers in Jongup's wet hair.

Daehyun grinded against Jongup slowly making him moan as their members made contact roughly. Jongup could feel Daehyun's smile against his lips and decided to earn himself a moan from those gorgeous lips. Jongup turned them around so Daehyun's back was facing the wall and shoved him against the cold tiles. Daehyun gasped in surprise, from the cold wall behind him and the roughness from Jongup. Daehyun felt Jongup's velvet tongue push against his lips to which he willingly parted for him. Jongup all but swallowed the moan that spilled through Daehyun's lips as he every centimeter of Daehyun's warm mouth.

Daehyun tasted heavenly, sweet like chocolate and Jongup was already hooked. He felt Daehyun pull his hair harshly and a groan tumbled out of his mouth as Daehyun's teeth bit his bottom lip and pulled softly. Already undressed and pressed together as close as was possible and it still wasnt enough fot either of them. Jongup held on tighter to Daehyun's waist before trailing his hands to the back of Daehyun's thighs and gripping them tightly to lift him up. Daehyum whimpered slightly as he felt Jongup pick him up as if he weighed nothing and wrapped his legs around Jongup's waist, locking his ankles together on the small of Jongup's back. Jongup nipped at Daehyun's jaw and traced his lips to Daehyun's neck. Daehyun whimpered as Jongup bit lightly at his neck, marking him. Jongup rolled his hips forward and Daehyun leaned his head back, loudly and meeting Jongup's hips. Grinding against each other like the teenagers they were. "God, Jongup, please" Daehyun said breathlessly. "Please what, Dae?" Jongup teased as he ran his lips lightly along the curve of Daehyun's neck making him groan in frustration. "Don't tease", Daehyun growled.

Jongup chuckled lightly but reached between their bodies and wrapped a warm, firm hand around both their hard . The added contact and slickness of the water making everything so overwhelming. Daehyun's breathy moans making Jongup get closer to the edge. Daehyun yanked Jongup forward harshly and kissing him like his life depended on it. Jongup tightened his grip on their members and that was all Daehyun needed before he fell of the edge with Jongup's name on his lips. Jongup had never seen such a gorgeous sight than that of Daehyun coming undone. Or ever heard his name sound so beautiful than when Daehyun said it breathily. "Come for me, babe", Daehyun murmured into Jongup's ear making him shudder and fall apart.

They stood a few more seconds breathing heavily before Jongup put Daehyun down. Jongup pressed his forehead to Daehyun's. "I'm a horrible friend for wanting you to be mine aren't I?" Jongup said softly. Daehyun laughed lightly as he ran his fingers through Jongup's hair. "No, you idiot, you're not. Yongguk, he doesn't like me, he likes someone else, trust me", Daehyun pulled back to look at him as he explained. "Oh", Jongup mumbled dumbfounded. "Who?" he added. Daehyun shrugged,"Ask him, it's not my secret to tell". Jongup nodded but he knew who it was. And he felt pretty stupid now.

Jongup cleared his throat and stepped away from Daehyun. "We should, uh, get dressed", Jongup said shyly. Daehyun tilted his head to the side in confusion but nodded. Jongup snorted after Daehyun pouted when he realized he didnt have a towel to wrap around his waist like Jongup. Jongup removed his towel and wrapped around Jongup instead who blushed prettily.

Jongup dressed in sweat pants and a black wife beater while Daehyun wore basketball shorts and a white loose t-shirt. "So, i think we probably did this wrong", Jongup started slowly. "Wrong?" Daehyun repeated incredulously. "No, no! I mean opposite...out of order", Jongup corrected himself. Daehyun's face srunched in confusion. "I'm trying to ask you out", Jongup said hopelessly. Daehyun laughed loudly. "Oh, you at that. But yes. I'd like to be your boyfriend", Daehyun replied with a grin. Jongup gave Daehyun a goofy smile and pulled him in for a kiss. Sweet and gentle this time.

"It's Himchan isn't it?" Jongup said as they broke apart. "What? Oh, how'd you know?!" Daehyun exclaimed with a pout. Jongup shrugged and kissed that pretty pout away, now that he could kiss Daehyun wasn't ever going to stop.