True Feelings

First Love

She let go of his hands. 

"Sorry Zelo. I don't want to be the one interfering with your relationship." She said and then Mark came by.
"That was interesting. You want to go grab something to eat Ara?" Mark asked her. 
"Sure, let me just go get changed." She said and walked away to the dressing room. 
"So what was that all about?" Mark asked him. 
"Why do you care?" 
"Because it wasn't apart of the script. I mean you were so serious about this play too, and yet you changed the ending." 
"It's nothing. I thought it needed a special twist." 
"You know Ara doesn't like interfering with anything, especially relationships." 
"Ok, what does this special ending have to do with her?" 
"Just thought you needed to know that." 
"Zelo!" Sujin called him and walked up to him. 

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him. 

"You did really great." She told him. 
"I'm ready. Let's go." Ara came up to Mark. 
"Oh Ara. I like your sweater. Where did you get it?" Sujin complimented her. 
"Thanks. And it's Mark's. He just gave it me. So I don't know where he got it. Anyways, good job Zelo. I'll see you guys later." Ara said and walked out with Mark.

Zelo couldn't help it but think about Ara and how he kissed her. He really meant what he said onstage to her.

*******

"So that ending, you had to kiss Ara." 
"Yeah, I mean-" 
"I didn't like that ending. I didn't see it in the script." 
"Well, you know, the script had last minute changes so, yeah." 
"And Ara. You didn't like the kiss between her right?" She asked. 
"No, not at all." Zelo lied.
"Good. Because you should only like kissing me." Sujin said and hugged him. 
"Yeah, ok..." Zelo said awkwardly. 

*****

Ara and Mark went out to have some pizza and they were talking about the play. 

"So what did you think of the surprised ending?" Mark asked her. 
"I don't know. It literally did surprise me but I don't think he should've done that."
"But you like him right?" 

She gave out a loud sigh. 

"He's never been out of my head ok.  But he obviously has a girl friend and I wouldn't want to get in the way you know."
"Yeah you wouldn't want to be a home wrecker you know." 
"Yup. But I can't handle my feelings. They just kind of go wherever." 
"Well your feelings are your feelings. You've never been put into this position haven't you?" 
"Nope. All of this I'm experiencing is all new to me." 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Ara went to the park again, but this time without her skateboard. She just wanted to sit down and think about how her feelings are affecting the way she acts. Then she noticed a boy with blonde hair and blue streaks. She knew it was too late to hide herself so she just let him came up to her. 

"Hey Ara." Zelo told her. 
"Hi Zelo." 
"Listen, we need to talk." 
"There's nothing to talk about." She said with a lot of attitude but then took a deep breath after that, trying to maintain herself. 
"Look. I did really mean what I said at the play ok?" 
"Oh then why did you have to express it through the play? Why couldn't you have just gone up to me and tell me personally?" 
"Because you always try to avoid me. I know you like me and I like you too, but you're afraid to admit it." 
"Zelo, please shut up." 
"You're just afraid that you'll be the one to blame if Sujin and I break up. That's why you've been trying to avoid me. To hide your feelings." 
"Fine all of that is true! I like you, but you obviously have a girlfriend. So I can't like you at all. It's hard for me but it's the best thing to do to avoid you. I got to go." Ara said and walked away. 
"Ara! Were not done!" Zelo said and rubbed his head in frustration. 
"Zelo?" Sujin said right behind him. 
"Sujin. Hey what are you doing here?" 
"This is where you always come. Were you just hanging out with Ara?" She asked. 
"Yeah, but she had to go." 
"Good, then this will be the best time to tell you that I don't want you hanging out with her." 
"What?" 
"Yeah, I don't like her. You can't hang out with her since you're with me." 
"You can't tell me who I can or can't hang out with." 
"But I'm your girlfriend, and you can't hang out with pretty girls." 
"Sujin, you're a mistake. Were over." Zelo said and skateboarded away right after he said that. 

Sujin stood there with a shocked face, still not believing that Zelo broke up with her. 

......

a/n: sorry guys, I've been gone for too long ;-; but here's an update (literally sorry if it's bad, I rushed it through my phone)