Chapter Seven

I will do anything

Sunny Pov

 

Yeah! Finally we already make our voice recoder! our new songs is 'My Oh My' and I really can't wait for our practice dance again! then I look my phone and I want to switch on but still my phone was really lowbat... Its seem like my phone really need to full racharge than I can play it.. Aish its like my phone know that I want to play so that my phone do not want to open it! Hahahaha just kidding! but still I am bored!*sad face and pouts sadly*

 

 

Taeyeon Pov

 

I look at sunny and its make me worried about her.Who would not worried if at first went we did our voice recoder she was happy but now in our take a bit break she suddenly sad.. I there anything wrong goes to her? or is she unwell? oh I am worried! I look around and all of my unnie busy do their own work.I know that I am the leader in this group but as you know I am the second maknae too so I must call them 'unnie' whateither if actually I am the leader. I stand up then when to sunny."Sun!" she look at me then smile sadly."What's wrong with you sun? Are you ok? Or are you sick? I ask because I saw your face sad suddenly you know just went we do our voice recoder you were happy and now you were sad? Is there anything wrong?" I ask worried. "*laugh lightly* Unnie mianhae is I made you worry about me... I am just bored.."she said."Aigoo *laugh* maknae ah I thought you're sick or what... so this is the only reason? Aish chinja yo! Maknae ah if you bored why don't you just play with your phone? Texting with your boyfriend" I said. Its true actually that if our sunny is bored she will play with her phone texting with him... you know its actually already her habit since they were couple♡ and as you see there were many fans shiping them hardly. "Hm.. Tae unnie don't you remember went we were at dorm? My phone suddenly went off cause of lowbat... And now it charged look *she point at her phone*". I pockmark my forehead "Ha ah I forgot hehehe erm... Ah! don't you said last night that BTS oppas will come here?"."I know but what if he did'nt come? Oww I miss him already! *pouts*". "*smile and rubbing her hair* aigoo maknae ah don't worry I will make sure that they will come here if not.. I will give him my karate side *show my karate skill* so don't sad nae I want our maknae is ther cheerful one and .. Don't you angry ok if I try to give my karate skill to him.." As I said like that we laughing together and she smile "Gomawo unnie.. And of course not unnie I would not angry at you since you are my bestie since we were kid... And if you show your karate side I will show my taekwando side *while do her taekwando skill*" she said and we laugh together.

 

 

Jungkook Pov

 

Wow that was so tiring day! but still the dance was really cool! Well our dance was always cool.Hahaha its seem like I pround of myself again... Hm think about today BTS did'nt have any schedule and that's mean we were free! Yes! I will tell our manager hyung about my hyungs and I want to go at snsd company.

 

 

In the way to manager hyung office

 

I push the door without knock and scream "MANAGER HYUNG!" and our manager were really shock and said "Aish Jungkook ah what wrong with you huh? If you want to come here please knock the door will ya? Aish you're really make me shock".And me? Just grinned and said "Aiii manager hyung! You know its already my habit to do that" manager hyung just shook his head. "Erm manager hyung *sketching my head and rub my neck lightly* I want to ask something". Manager hyung look at me and said "What is it?"."Can we go to snsd company? Well today we don't have any schedule and we did'nt eat for lunch yet how about all of us eat together? And I miss my girlfriend already". It true actually that Bts want to have lunch together with snsd! And since all of the company even the fans know about sunny and I couple... I never shy to tell them that I love her I miss her.. Beside it will make the fans crazy to us.Some of the fans said we were a cute couple or a handsome plus beautiful couple or cool couple some of them said that hope they will see me and sunny were married(>^ω^<) hahahaha hopeful it will be true!. Before manager hyung want to reply I cut him "Please hyung! Please I really miss her already! *do my popular aegyo*". "Ok fine we will go there tell the other to get ready we will go there" he said as he said that I really excited and said "Kangsahamnida hyung!" then I went out from his office with a smile on my face and went to where my beloved hyungs are.

 

 

In the way to the dance practice room (where my members are)

 

And again I open the door and yelled "HYUNGS!". Then they all shock and rubbing their heart lightly then j-hope hyung said "Ya! Maknae ah! Aish chinja yo! you really make us shock you know that!". I know hyung... But I did'nt said it but I just grinned."Yeah! You want all of us got heart attack? Aish chinja you're really never change about this one" said V hyung."Hu uh come to the room without knock" said jin hyung. And me? still grinned while my hand in my pocket pant. "Aish hyungs don't you know its already his habit to break in like that normally the door was'nt lock if its we don't know what will happen right? You all already know right he always do like that" said jimin hyung. I look at jimin hyung and oww my chilhood bestie were on my side hehehe. "We know that jimin ah.. And you should know if he want to get inside the room.. He can do that I mean like break in the door but if he yelled or scream please don't do that again its really hurt our ears" said rap monster hyung. "Yeah rap monster hyung were right did'nt your voice hurt that you were yelled and scream like that?" said suga hyung.. As rap hyung and suga hyung said like that I begin to feel guality and look at the floor.

 

 

Jimin Pov

 

I saw that jungkook look at the floor because what rap hyung and suga hyung said and I know he was feel really guality and I still will be in his side "I know that hyungs... But as you know if he were scream and yelled like that there must have an important reason right guys? Beside you all know that its not always he do that kind of yell and scream its only if there some reason. As I said that jungkook look at me and smile happyly at me. "Yeah jimin were right... If our maknae were yelled either scream there must a reason... So maknae is there anything you want to said?" said jin hyung amd all of them nodded like agree what did I said. And our maknae seem like he really excited to said about it. "Ah hyungs our manager said come on get ready we will go to snsd company!" as our jungkook said that all of us stunned and then all of us were excited and cheerful.. And if you know there were someone I like.. no no no no I mean love yes love! there someone I really love from snsd.

 

 

 

Again Jungkook Pov

 

Finally I already said what I want to said to them and I really happy to my beloved jimin hyung he always on my side. Then all of us get ready like picking our things and then went out from the room and all my hyungs except jimin hyung said 'sorry because they were angry at me earlier without give me a change what I actually want to said' and I said to them 'its ok I am not mad at all' either thanks to my chilhood bestie were on my side. As we reach our van we get inside and take our sit and as always jimin hyung will be my seatmate. And me smile happyly then jimin hyung said "Oww our maknae seem really happy that he will be with his girlfriend after this~" and all of begin to tease me too "Ceyh~ maknae ah he will give his kiss kiss from his girlfriend~" said v hyung teasing. I just smile beside its true though and our manager hyung just smiling cause their were teasing me. "Guys2 look its seem we were right he is smiling thats mean he will give his kiss~" said suga hyung and jimin hyung "Or more than that*smirk*". I really shock with that sentence aish! hyung our manager were here! I was blushing madly "Aish hyung! stop it! you make me embrassing!". "Oooo our maknae were shy with jimin word!" said jin hyung teasely. "Aigoo our maknae seem already mature enough hahaha" said our manager hyung teasing too and the other laughing. I just let them teasing me cause I don't care what did they said cause now I am wait for come to snsd company. I can't wait to see my babe!.