Chapter three

I will do anything

I look at my right and left there's no people around here huh! I just hope this time there no one can distrub us... Ok here I go,I walk a head to the dressing room and open the door without knock first then my girlfriend scream a little"Aahh!" I immentialy close the door and lock it."Kookie oppa?aish seriously you scare me can you at least knock the door first?"she said while pouts cutely,I went to near her with a smile on my face and place my hands around her waist and give her a peck kiss on her cute pouts"Chinja?(Really?)"still hold her waist she nodded cutely"Good thing I already change my cloth or else I will be half when you come in"she said."I would like to see it*smirk*"."ert!"she said while hit my shouder lightly."But~you did'nt care if I am ert right? Cuz you love me~"."You're lucky that I love you~"she said."Oww... I love you too babe~" then I bend down to kiss her lips and she kiss me back.We're still kissing until we release it to take a breath."So babe~want me to drove you to your dorm?"."Em... Sure oppa! If you don't mind..."she said with her eyesmile.Aigoo my cutie so cute... It make me want to kiss her again! Aish jungkook ah be patient... Huh! I will give her my kiss again sooner or later*smirk* I said in my mind "Of course I don't mind babe... For you I'm willing to do anything for you babe"."Gomawo(thank you) oppa"."You're welcome babe".Then we when outside and went to my car.

 

While inside the car

 

I was still driving until I remember something "Babe~"."Hmm~"she said."Who was those 3 boys that with you went you want to go to the dressing room?"I said a lil bit jealous."Hm? Ouh that... Actually there are b1a4 oppas members..."she said."Ouh~ what they say to you?"still felling jealous."Wae jealous? Hahahaha"she said."It not funny babe"."Hahaha ok ok i'm sorry oppa... It just that they want to say congrat at me and my unnies"she said."Chinja? But... Why are they pinch your cheek...*a lil bit jealous*"."Ouh that... They just say I am to cute beside oppa... You should'nt have to be jealous cuz they already know we are couple right?"she said."Yeah they know and Ouh ok*smile to her and she smile at me back*".I was still driving until to my girlfriend dorm"."Here we are babe"."Kangsahamnida(Thank you) oppa"she said."My pleasure".She was about to open the car door but I hold her hand and she turn around and look at me confused and I look at her too deeply.She was about to said something "Wae op--" and I took my chance again to kiss her.I kiss her deeply and she was shocked at my sudden action first but then she close her eyes and kiss me back.It take to long for us to release the kiss."Good night babe~"."Good night too oppa"she said while blushing.Hahaha my cutie is blushing^^.Still hold her hand "I gonna miss you babe~*kiss her right hand*".When I said like that and kiss her hand she is blushing even more. "I... M..miss... Y..o..u too oppa"she said shyly. I smile and pinch her cheeks lightly "My babe is so cutie~". She is blushing again.Hehehe...

 

Sunny Pov

 

" My babe is so cutie~"he said while pinch my cheeks and make me blushing again.Aish sunny ah how many did you blush huh! I said in my mind."Oppa! Stop it! You make me blush even more...*while close my face with my hand*"."Hahaha ok ok..." then he look at infront the window car and said "Babe its time to you to go seems like your manager waiting for you*smile*".at first I was blank then I look infront the window car and shock.Aish did manager oppa saw what Jungkook oppa and I was doing? Aigoo...

 

Annyeonghaseyo... Thank you very much for the good comment about my story and for subscribe my story especially:

' YoungRi95'

'salma_salsa'

'sunyeonie'

'byunsun'

'chanxiuhan'

'SunnyShipper27'

'Jia_Yi'

And I am really sorry about the late update... I am really busy reading my subject book for my last exam... But now I already finish my exam^^ and hopeful to pass my exam:')