Chapter five

I will do anything
I was done taking a shower and rubbing my hair with my towel then I went out from my room that I share with rap monster hyung and j-hope hyung.I went to the living room and sit at there with my beloved members.All of them look at me and I don't know what actually happen... I confused cause you know suddenly my members looking at me like that... Their eyes seem like they want to say something? Or ask something? Arg! I don't know,I said in my mind "Wae hyungs? Why all of you looking at me like that?"."Ehm! Sorry we just want to say or maybe ask something..."said jimin hyung smile weirdly?. Its actually weird I never saw that smile before... Wait a minute that smile just like...oh ou 0.0 "A..ask what jimin hyung?"a lil bit shuttering.I know what in their mind --"."So maknae what are you doing with your girlfriend hmm"said v hyung playfully.I begin to blush a bit "D..do w..what?".Actually I know what he mean but just pretend that I don't know cause I know I won't tell them :p."Aww maknae ah don't pretend that you don't know what I mean"said v hyung."Yeah v is right... Actually it's quiet impossible that you won't do anything to your girlfriend after what you see with your jealous eyes"said suga hyung playfully.I was like WHAT! I was really shock... Like S-H-O-C-K really! What actually in their mind."Wou wou wou stop right there hyungs I might be a jealous boyfriend but I won't do that... Maybe one day... Arg! If you all really want to know ok we were just kissing" huh now my sweet moment were reveal aish."Uuuuu you were kissing~"said jimin hyung playfully and I was blushing so hard."Hahahaha that sweet and I think I did'nt wrong what just I heard right? I just heard that you said 'maybe one day' is that mean you are doing that kind of stuff?"ask jin hyung.I was realize what I just said "E..em.. I d..don't I mean just may..be.. I don't know..." I said a lil bit shuttered."Hahaha that would be a good news for us! Our maknae will be much mature! After he do that"said rap monster hyung."Aish hyungs! Stop it*blush*"."Hahaaha aigo our maknae is blushing! But are you going to do that if you were jealous?"ask suga hyung."Of course not! Like I said if I'm jealous I won't let the anger at my beloved girlfriend... I would do that only went she was really hot infront of me and I won't do that in anger because of jealous I will do that with full of love and gentle"."Wow congrat maknae! But did sunny know that you were jealous?"ask j-hope hyung."Yes she know I tell her that I am jealous on the way I sent her at her dorm"."Ouh so is that mean you know what actually sunny and those boys were talking? What are they talking about actually?"ask rap monster hyung. "Of course I know! Actually those boys are the b1a4 hyungs and the boys just say congrat at her because snsd were the winner".They nodded their head understand what I said and then v hyung ask something that made me embrassing... "But would you do that in the rough way?" At first I was like blink then I said "I don't know I never feel it before".Then all of them nodded again "Yeah you were right but when you will do that?"ask jin hyung playfully."Hyung! Enough I embrassing!"."Hahahaha okok we will stop but I just curious how can you be such a jealous boyfriend beside all of artist already know about you were couple with sunny not only them but the fans know too".said j-hope hyung."I don't know it just come suddenly.. I know all of the artist and the fans know about me and sunny but I just can't help it I can't control what did I feel beside hyungs you all did'nt have a girlfriend how would hyungs know and feel about the jealous that deep inside of my heart.. If hyungs were have a girlfriend you will feel it what I have feel too"."You were right jungkook... Our maknae already grow up when you with sunny... And I think sunny really did change you to a mature one... You know everything that about love and we really happy for you... Congrats maknae"said v hyung then hug me and then all of my hyungs hugs me with a smile on their face... I was really happy for them and I really love them so much. Then all of us release the group hugs and begin to do our own work like watching tv,playing handphone,computer and so on but I just sent a msg to my beloved babe~ XD.

Sunny Pov

When I was done taking a shower I went out from my room that I was share with yuri unnie and hyoyeon unnie then I sit with them and hyoyeon unnie ask worried "Sunny ah what transport that you use when you come to our dorm?"."I did'nt use any transport... Jungkook oppa was the one who sent me at our dorm"I said sweetly."Huh that's good but did'nt bts oppas already went to their dorm?"ask yuri unnie."Nae you were rigjt yuri unnie but only kookie oppa who is stay at there when I change my cloth beside kookie oppa drive me at our dorm with his car".They all nodded their head understand what I just said."Ouh but did'nt bts oppas come to the m countdown with their van? How come jungkook oppa sent you at our dorm with his car?"ask taeyeon unnie."Actually kookie oppa tell his manager to drive his car at there while we were performance our song".They nodded again and we begin to do our own work.I was about to watch the tv until my phone receive a msg with the ringtone of the song 'just one day'by bts oppas... I take my phone from my pocket pants and open it

From:My Beloved Oppa

Babe~I miss you so much~<3

I smile when I read the msg and I quickly reply it

To:Your Beloved Babe

I miss you too oppa~<3

I sent it to him and I receive a msg again

From:My Beloved Oppa

Awww babe I'm bored... I want to be with you at your dorm

Hahaha silly oppa but I must admit it that I want to be with him too

To:Your Beloved Babe

Me either oppa but you already know it late at night beside tommorow we can see each other again right?

From:My Beloved Oppa

I know babe~ but still I'm bored*pouts*

Hahaha kookie oppa always so cute and handsome and adorable and sweet and ... Wow wow wow hold on hold on that was to much... Beside it's true that my boyfriend have that side:P and I really can imagine it that my boyfriend did a pouts>< that cute!

To:Your Beloved Babe

*laugh*aww oppa I can imagine it that you do a 'pouts' it must be so cute<3

From:My Beloved Oppa

*laugh either* I know I am cute:P who can resist this cutie boy

Aigoo my boyfriend always full of himself like me too:P

To:Your Beloved Babe

*laugh again* aigoo oppa you are really full of yourself like me tooXD but I think I'm more cuter*do aegyo*

From:My Beloved Oppa

Awww babe~ I can imagine it that you do your aegyo<3 its make me want to pinch your cheek^~^

To:Your Beloved Babe

*laugh*aigoo oppa tommorow we can see each other right?and you can pinch my cheek either

From:My Beloved Oppa

*laugh too* yeah we will see each other but I'm not going to pinch only~

...? Not going to pinch only? What exactly that mean? Not only? Is there anything he want to do? Let me check again the text that he give maybe I miss one msg from him.I check, check and check and nothing? Hm:-/ I'm curious right know

To:Your Beloved Babe

Oppa what did you mean 'not pinch only'? Is there anything that you want to do?

From:My Beloved Oppa

Nothing babe~ you would know tommorow~

"Ok girls! *yawn* Time for sleep! Tommorow we need to practice our new song"said taeyeon unnie to us then we all nodded our head and went to our own bedroom

To:Your Beloved Babe

Ouh k? If you said so... And oh! Oppa *yawn* I think we need to stop texting *sit on my bed* cause tommorow my members and I were going to practice our new song and we really need to get enough to sleep

From:My Beloved Oppa

Oh ok beside tommorow my members and I want to practice our new song either

Wow I was really shock that my boyfriend and s were going to practice their new song too? That's cool!

To:Your Beloved Babe

Omo! Chinja? Bts oppas were going to make a new song?! That's must be so cool>

From:My Beloved Oppa

Of course it must be cool but not only us who is cool... Snsd is cool too you know

To:Your Beloved Babe

Yeah snsd is cool too hehehe:-P *yawn again* oppa seriously we really need to stop ok bye oppa<3 good night:-*

From:My Beloved Oppa

Ok fine Bye babe<3 good night:-* and sweet dream:D

To:Your Beloved Oppa

Oppa! Don't you remember? 'No More Dream'!XD

From:My Beloved Oppa

Aigoo! Babe really so naughty eh~ just wait tommorow ok once again... Bye babe<3 good night:-* and sweet dream:-V

To:Your Beloved Babe

*laugh* ok fineXD bye oppa<3 good night:-* and sweet dream too:-V

After the last msg I sent I went to lay on my bed and pull the blanket until my body and went to sleep

*****

Finally I update it! Hopeful to have a comment<3