Chapter Six

I will do anything

The next morning

 

*yawn* its morning already! I look around and found my unnies (hyoyeon&yuri) still sleeping. I rub my eyes and sketching my body then I take my phone on the side my pillow and sent my msg to my beloved oppa~ hehehe.

 

To:Your Beloved Babe

 

Annyeonghaseyo oppa~ Good morning~.

 

I don't know that if my beloved oppa is still sleeping or awake already because sometime Bts oppas awake to early if their have their schedule in the early morning since its still 6 in the morning:-P. I took my towel and went to the bathroom. After I take a shower I went out from the bath and went to my closet. I choose my shirt and short pant then I begin to go to the kitchen and make sandwhich for all of us. After that I went to my room "Yul unnie wake up*shake her body* its morning already" then I went to hyoyeon unnie bed "Hyo unnie wake up*shake her arm* its morning" then they wake up and I went to another room until all of them already awake and went to their bathroom. While I wait for them I read my novel book and eat my sandwhich then my unnies went to the living room and sit with me.. While me look at them one by one "Unnies take that sandwhich for breakfastI made it*smile*" all of them "Thanks maknae*smile*" I nodded. "Unnies.. Kookie oppa said to me last night when we texting.. That Bts oppas were going to make their new song like us today". After I said that all of them begin to shock but Its did'nt take so long then they turn to excited face..

 

While we all wait for our manager to come we took some time for us to do our work then I receive a msg Oh! from kookie oppa^^

 

From:My Beloved Oppa

Annyeong and morning too babe~ Oww babe I miss you already*pout*

 

To:Your Beloved Babe

Hahaha I miss you too oppa btw oppa are you awake already?

 

From:My Beloved Oppa

Ehm.. Yes I already awake wae?

 

To:Your Beloved Babe

Aniyo just ask*eyesmile* I am bored oppa

 

From:My Beloved Oppa

Aigoo babe~ you give your eyesmile to me? Oww soo cute I even can imagine it! and wait.. Babe you said you were bored? Don't you do your practice yet?

 

To:Your Beloved Babe

Not yet.. Wae*curious face*?

 

From:My Beloved Oppa

Ah~ Ani just ask cause my members and I already made our recoder voice for our new music video and right know we were take a break for a while so that I have a time to texting with my cutie girlfriend~

 

To:Your Beloved Babe

*shock* what? Chinja? Bts oppas already made recoder voice? Wah oppa! I am glad to hear it btw what is the name of your song?

 

From:My Beloved Oppa

Nae its true.. And our name of the song is 'Boys in Luv'

 

To:Your Beloved Babe

Oww*fangirling* I am jealous already*pouts* my members and I did'nt do yet.. We were still in the dorm while waiting our manager oppa..

 

From:My Beloved Oppa

Aigoo my babe my jagi just wait nae? In any minute your manager will come trust me ok?

 

To:Your Beloved Babe

Ok..

 

Aik! my phone were lowbat right now aish chinja! I sigh angryly "Wae sunny ah?"ask taeyeon unnie.I look at her "Unnie~my phone were lowbat I just having fun texting with my boyfriend and suddenly it blank aish chinja yo!*pouts*"."Aigoo sunny ah hahaha" *knock knock knock* Huh? Just like what my oppa said our manager oppa come finally! Wow its like my oppa have a power! hehehe just kidding.. Our manager oppa went inside and smile at us then "Ok girls sorry for my late and I have something to tell you and want you to do.." taeyeon unnie on my side said "What is it oppa?" "I want to said that... All of you girls after finish recoder voice and practice the dance for your new song I want you all to change your room" While all of us "*shock*Eh!!" "Wae oppa?"ask yuri unnie."Ani just want to change it so... I want Jessica&Sooyoung in one room..Yoona&Tiffany one room.. Hyoyeon,Yuri&Seohyun in one room.. And Taeyeon&Sunny in one room so.. Got it?" All of us nodded our head and Yes! finally I in my bedroom with my childhood best friend^^ Taeyeon unnie! it been a long time for me to wait to be in a same room with her.I look at my side Taeyeon unnie smile at me and we give high-five sign we now finally in one room together and YEAH! now we were gonna do our new song!*cheerful*

 

 

Jungkook Pov

 

I am worried seriously why she did'nt reply my msg? Is there something wrong on her? Aigoo! Jimin hyung on my side look at me with an a question face "What wrong with you Jungkook ah? What with that face?"."Anio hyung~*whined* ne ah my girlfriend did'nt reply my text and I am worried is there something wrong goes to her"."Chinja? maybe she busy with her members for their new song.. You just said it last night did'nt you?"said jimin hyung."But.. She said they did'nt do they new song yet cause they wait their manager hyung*pouts*"."Hm.. Don't worry jungkook ah I know she is fine.."said jimin hyung.Hmm.. Maybe jimin hyung is right she must be fine.. Suddenly our manager come and said "Ok boys ready for the practice dance?".All of us excited "Nae!!!"."Ok now lets start!"."Boys! come on"said rap maonster hyung and all of us put our hand each other and said "Bangtan Boys we can do it! Hwaiting!!!" we laugh and begin to start.. Just wait my cutie I will come to your company after we finished this practice dance.Aww miss her already!.

 

*****

 

Sorry for the late update... since this year I really busy n did'nt have enough time to do this... Sorry again nae*Do an aegyo* please put your comment^^