Chapter Eleven

I will do anything


3 days passes and now SNSD practice *I got a boy* in their practice room (SM building) for their performance later.

 

 

[Sooyoung] Ayo! GG! Yeah yeah sijakhae bolkka?

[All] Omo

[Sooyoung] Yae jom bwara yae
Museun iri isseotgillae meoril jallatdae? Eung?

[All] OMO

[Yuri] Tto yae jom borago!
Meoributeo balkkeutkkaji seutairi bakkwieosseo
(Wae geuraetdae?) Gunggeumhae jukgenne
(Wae geuraetdae?) Malhae bwabwa jom (jom jom)

 

 

While they were dancing, they heard knock on the door so they stop the music. The girls said 'come in' and reveal it's their manager.


Seohyun: Eoh? Waeyo oppa? 

Yoona: It's time for us to go to stage now? 

Manager: Oh no not yet, it's still early and I want to say that you girls got visitors here. Come in boys.

 

The girls confused who might be visit them. Sunny thought it would be Bangtan boys but to her surprise. It wasn't them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Got7 imnida *bow*" 

 

They blink for a while shocked never thought Got7 would come to visit them at 'SM building'. 

 

The girls: A-annyeonghaseyo Got7 sunbaenim. *Bow too*

 

Taeyeon: *whisper* what are they doing here?

Sunny: *shrugged her shoulders and whisper back* No idea.

Yuri: Err.. Did you need anything sunbae? What make you all come here? *the other nodded their head* 

JB: Don't be too formal with us girls just call us oppa *smile* and we come want to give our support for you girls before headed to the stage. 

Seohyun: Gomawo oppa for the support *smile*

JR: Also *put his arm around bambam shoulder* this kid really a big fan of you girls so if you don't mind can we watch your practice? 

Bambam: *blush* Hyung! *nudge JR stomach* 

 

Everyone laugh including the girls too. 

 

Hyoyeon: Sure why not? 

 

Then the girls take their position, turn on the music and start. While the girls were dance. Youngjae nudge Mark's side then Mark turn and face him. He lift his eyebrow to Youngjae.

 

°They were whisper so only both of them hear°


Mark: What? 

Youngjae: What's wrong with you? 

Mark: What did you mean? 

Youngjae: You're smiling to much

Mark: Is it wrong? *turn back to watch the girls dance and smile brightly* 

Youngjae: You like Sunny, don't you?

 

Automatically his smile faded away, he turn back to face him.


 
Mark: How did you know? 

Youngjae: I watch you since we enter at here (the practice room) you keep look at her non-stop while smile brightly. It so obvious, hyung.

 

Instead of reply him, Mark ignore him and continue watch SNSD practice that almost end.

 

 

[All] I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan
(Oh, oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh!)

[All/Seohyun] I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!
I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa
(Oh, oh oh eh oh, oh oh eh oh!)

[All] I got a boy meotjin!

 

 

After they finish, Got7 clapped their hands and the girls bow and say thank you with their smile. 


JB: You girls are great! Awesome! 

SNSD: Gomawo oppa!

Youngjae: *whisper again to Mark* But hyung did yo-----

 

Suddenly the door was open from outside and it reveal... 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

😱O_o who could it be?!?!