Chapter two

I will do anything

"And the winner is ... ... SNSD!!! Chukkahamnida snsd!"said the judge.Then the girls really happy and give a group hugs and the fan begin to cheer them and shouted for them again when the fans know the winner.And then the judge give the microphone to my cutie girlfriend :p "Kangsahamnida for the jugdes that choose us we really thankful to you allz especially our fans cuz the fans try to hard to see us even to support us... Gomawo really to our fans and i hope our fans were still loving us and as you see snsd love you too 'saranghae!'*while put her arm beside her head and her finger at the top of her head and make a big love sign while her members just make a small love sign*"said my girlfriend.And the fans really excited when my girlfriend said like that while show her big love sign... Ergh!!! She's so cute>< if we were alone i would grab her and kiss those y lips... Aish!stop it jeon jungkook we were still at the stage so be patient... I still can kiss her whenever i want it.When my girlfriend finish her words all of us(idols) went to the backstage and i saw them greet snsd and congrat them.After the other idols already said congrat the girls,they went back home and the 8girls went to their dressing room to change their cloths also pick their things,while my girlfriend was about went to the dressing room and i think this is my change,but when i was about to greet&congrat her I heard my girlfriend were being called "SUNNY!" and when my girlfriend turn around she saw 3boys run at her direction Ehmx2 not only her who saw it I saw it too¤.¤ I think she did'nt notice me I'm here huh! Nevermind at least i can see what are they doing... But somehow I have been seen them before but who?

 

Sunny Pov

 

I was about to go to the dressing room and I can feel it that someone was watching me it must be kookie oppa>.<"SUNNY!" I turn around and saw 3boys run at me.But wait isn't that b1a4 sunbae?why are they called me?"Ouh annyeonghaseyo b1a4 sunbaenim"bowed my head to them"ne?did sunbae called me?"."Aigoo this kid don't be to formal with us just call us oppas ne?*smile*"said jinyoung sunbae while the two sunbae just nodded and smile."Ne oppas*smile*so why did oppas called me is there something wrong?"."Ani we just want to congrat to you girls that you girls win the battle"said baro oppa."Ne we're late to congrat to you girls so tell them ne that we said congrat"said cnu."Kangsahamnida oppas ne i will tell them*smile cutely*"."Aish why you so cute?"said jinyoung oppa while pinch my cheeks."Ouch! Oppa it hurt*pouts*"."Hahaha mianhae sun you're just to cute I can't handle it right guys?"said jinyoung oppa while baro oppa and cnu oppa nodded their head."Ne sun jinyoung hyung is right you're so cute"said cnu oppa."Yeah if I can't handle it of course I would pinch your cheeks harder"said baro oppa."Aish oppas don't say like that*blushing lightly*". "Hahaha look who is blushing~"said baro oppa teasing me."Hahahaha right someone is blushing~"said cnu oppa tease me."Hahaha aigo stop it guys she's shy right now"said jinyoung oppa."Hahaha ok but it true btw"said baro oppa and I just smile at them then I realise something."Oppas... Isn't b1a4 oppas have 5 members?Why there are only 3 of you where's sandeul and gongchan oppas?"."Ah them they two was busy pick their things"said baro oppa then I nodded suddenly"Hyungs come on lets go!"said gongchan oppa shouted."Ouh sunny ah congrat to you girls ne!"said sandeul oppa shouted."Ne kangsahamnida oppas!" "Ok I think we need to go now"said jinyoung oppa."Yeah it's already late now so bye sun~"said baro oppa while wave at me."Byex2 sunny"said jinyoung oppa and cnu oppa while wave their hand too."Ne bye oppas*wave at them*".And then they went to their van and went home.And then the dressing room door was open and reveal my unnies already change their cloths and pick their things."Eoh sunny ah why did'nt you change yet?"asked jessica unnie."And who is with you a while ago?"asked sooyoung unnie."We heard some boys voice shouted ?"asked yoona unnie."Aigoo why unnies give me a lot of question?Unnies really make me an headache --" but to answer it mianhae sica unnie I did'nt change yet it cuz there are 3boys said congrat to me and said to tell it to you girls... Sooyoung unnie a while ago I'm with b1a4 oppas but not all of them only 3oppas only they are jinyoung,baro and cnu oppas... Yoon unnie the boys who was shouted is Sandeul and Gongchan oppas ".And then their mouth like'o'."So... Sunny... Hurry up change we're going home right now"said seohyun unnie."Right... We will wait for you*smile*"said yuri unnie. "Ani(No)unnies it ok i will back home by myself"." Mueos!(What!)"they said shocked."Wae unnies?"."Jeongmallo(really)?with who you will back to dorm?"said hyo unnie worried."Ne... Don't worry unnies*smile*"."jeongmallo(really)?"said tae unnie worried and I nodded my head."Fine if it what you want but be careful ne?"said yuri unnie worried."Ne"."Ok then bye becareful ne?"they said while wave at me."Bye*wave at them*".Then my unnies(members)went to the van and drove to dorm.Hm...Did Kookie oppa went to his dorm already?*pouts* Hm... Nevermind I want to change my cloths first.

 

Jungkook Pov

 

When i saw that handsome guys pinch my girlfriend cheeks I feel really jealous while i was busy look what are they doing until my hyungs greet me."Jungkook ah come on let's go to our dorm"said jimin hyung.I did'nt answer or look at them either I did'nt hear what they said I was busy at here jealous over that guys."Wae maknae ah?"said j-hope hyung then they all look over where I was looking at."Aigoo this kid is jealous"said rap monster."Hahaha our maknae jealous~"said jin hyung while tease me."Ne I admit it I really jealous"."Hahaha don't be maknae btw let's go to our dorm"said suga hyung."Ani you guys go first I will went home by myself"."What transport will you use went you go to dorm?"said v hyung worried."Don't worry I already ask manager hyung to bring my car at here while he will follow with you guys to the dorm". "Ok so becareful maknae ah"said rap monster hyung and I nodded my head then they said goodbye and waves at me and me do the same too.Then I look back at them(my girlfriend and those guys)they was about to said goodbye then they went to their van suddenly the dressing room was open and the girls already come out and this time I hear what they were talking about until they say goodbye and wave at her so she went home by herself*smirk* then I saw my girlfriend went to the dressing room I think this is my change.

 

*****

 

So how is it good?

I'm sorry if it make you to wait my story

and Please put your comment^.^