{B}

'amour'

11 years have passed, your mum never did come back to pick you up. You have grown up into a beautiful young lady, as well as a troublemaker. 

"_____, this is the third time you are transferring to another school and this will be the last time. Stop causing trouble and be a good girl will ya?" You aunt sighed as the two of you came out from the G.O.

"Neh!" You smiled cheekily as you hugged your aunt arm tightly. 

In your previous school, you were well known for your beauty. Guys would crowd over you and stalk you whenever you go somewhere. To be honest, the girls doesn't like you because you were a flirt as well. You never had a girl friend in your life, well, who need girl friend when you have ji yong as your oppa right? 

>>>>>

"WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEAD IF NOT I AM GOING TO CRUSH YOU!!!" Your favourite man threatened as he storm into your room.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" You hissed. 

Ji yong chuckled as you threw a pillow at him.

"I shall show no mercy then!" 

Ji yong jumped onto your bed, you were being crushed and squeezed. He laughed at how hard you tried to push him off but he was no match for you. 

"Okay, I gave up! Go away, I will be down in 30 minutes."  You finally gave in after wasting your energy getting him off you.

"Good girl! Omma made pancakes, your favourite! I will eat them all if you don't come down in 30 minutes." 

"Yeah yeah, stop nagging me old man!" You shouted and quickly ran into the toilet before he could catch you.

He shook his head and laughed at how cute you were before leaving the room. 

>>>>> 

"GOOD MORNING EVERYBIRDY!~" you sang as you walked toward the table.

"_____-ah! You seem happy to enter your new school....AGAIN" Uncle Kwon looked up as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Appa, I can sense you emphasizing the 'AGAIN'!!" 

Yes, you call your uncle appa as he took care of you like his own daughter.

"Appa, don't disturb her!! Here's your pancakes, sweetie!" Aunt Kwon lightly scolded her husband while placing hot pancakes on your plate.

"OMMA JANGG!" You said after taking a bite, giving her pancakes a thumbs up.

You happily ate your breakfast while enjoying the accompany of your family. You were extremely close with your new 'family', aunt Kwon, uncle Kwon and Ji Yong oppa dote you a lot which may be why you were kinda spoilt. You are just like a little princess in the house. 

"Pancake face, you are going to be fat and late if you keep eating." Ji Yong laughed.

You eyed him before shifting your attention to the clock and.....holy you are indeed going to be late. 

"ARGHHHH! HOLY PANCAKES!" You shouted as you took the last bite before rushing towards the door. 

"YAH! This girl...." 

"Slowly, late is better than sorry! Be careful, alright!" Aunt Kwon shouted. 

"Yes madam, bye bye!" You tied your shoe laces and ran out of the house.

"Damnitimgoingtobelategodhelpme" You mumbled as you ran.

>>>>>

/SCHOOL BELL RINGING/

"Good morning cla-"

You interrupted the morning greeting as you walked into the class. Everyone eyes were on you, you ignored and just walked toward the teacher table.

"Ah! You must be the new student, Kwon _____ right?"  A sweet looking middle-aged lady smiled at you.

"Yes, I am." 

"Alright then! I'm Mdm Song, your homeroom teacher. Now, introduce yourself to the class." She said before facing her students again.

"Class from today onwards, she will be joining our class and be a part of our family. So let's welcome her!" She announced happily and gently push you forward, signal you to introduce yourself. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kwon ______, please take good care of me" You politely said and gave a 45 degree bow. 

The boys were cheering loudly while the girls just sneered. 

"Now, let's find you a seat. Let's see......ah! Kris raise up your hand!" 

A blonde hair guy raised his hand as he was told. Girls make a lot of noise afterward knowing you are sitting with their eye candy. You ignored and went forward to your seat. For the past few lessons, you would occasionally look over at his side and stare at him. 

*Maybe transferring isn't that bad at all..*

"Stop staring." He spoke, his deep y voice get you attracted to him even more.

"I guess I'm too obvious, ain't I?" You smiled and turned back to the front.

>>>>>

"Class dismissed!" 

Everyone cheered after ending their maths class. Kris stood up from his seat and walked out of the classroom. You quickly get up too and followed him. 

"Hey, show me around!!" You walked beside him. 

"Ask others, I'm not free." 

"But I only know you." 

"Make friends then!!" He exclaimed.

"But.." 

"Fine, I will show you around but get lost after that!" He sighed and you beamed. 

/MANY YEARS LATER....JK/

"And this is our cafeteria." He said as the both of you walked into a large room.

"Hyung, finally got yourself a girl?" A tall tan guy with heavy eye bag teased as he approached you two.

"Shut up, Tao! She's new, I'm just showing her around. If you want, you may continue her tour around the school." 

Before that Tao guy could speak, another 4 guys came.

"Who's this gorgeous lady here?" A baby face guy grabbed your waist.

"Definitely not yours." You replied with a smirk before pushing him away.

"BURNNNNN!" Another dinosaur looking guy laughed at the baby face guy.

"Feisty eh!" He pulled you closer but you pushed him again.

"Kris, I guess I will see you tonight!" You winked at him before walking away from the group.

You left Kris in a chaotic situation, with his friends bombing questions about you. 

*This is fun!* 

 


Double update because chapter one is slightly short. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS!! 🙆🙆🙆