{D}

'amour'

The next morning came, sunlight filtered through the thin translucent curtain. Kris woke up with a little hangover, to his surprise he find you sleeping next to him. The worst part was both of you were , completely without any clothes.

"K!!" He shouted, looking at you.

"SHUT UP, KWON JI YONG!! IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE, I WILL ING KILL YOU! YOU GOT ME?!" You yelled as you covered yourself with a pillow.

"____.." You heard a guy calling you but it wasn't Ji Yong oppa. 

Your eyes opened and shot up immediately, you felt the wind blowing at your exposed . Kris freezes at the sight of you .

"AHHHH!" You screamed, covering your as fast as possible. 

"I'm sorry!" Kris turned away, looking red as hell.

*What happened?!* You mentally screamed. 

You looked at him and looked back at yourself several times.....THAT'S WHAT HAD HAPPENED!! Just on cue, Kris spoke.

"Do you remember anything?" 

"....." You didn't replied.

"I did IT to you right?" He asked again.

This time you looked down.

"!! I shouldn't have!!" Kris messed up his hair in frustration.

"I'm sorry.." He spoke again but softly.

"It's just one night stand. You don't have to worry about it." You finally spoke.

"_____...." 

"I'm going to clean up.." You managed to choke out your words and smile.

You grabbed the blanket, covered yourself, picked up your clothes and head towards the toilet. Leaving Kris on the bed, he quickly placed a pillow to cover his junior. When the blanket was pulled off the bed, Kris saw a pool of blood strain. 

"I took her innocence.." Kris murmured.

On the other hand, you couldn't take it anymore, tears slowly slide down your cheeks. You quickly wiped off your tears , cleaned yourself up and wore back your clothes. The door click opened to reveal you, you saw Kris who was fully dressed sitting on the bed waiting for you to be out. 

"Done?" Kris asked.

"Yeah." You replied.

"I should go home now, my family must be worried about me." 

"I will drive you home." Kris stood up.

Kris family was quite wealthy, hence he got a car for his own use. 

"It's fine, I can ta-"

"Let me give you a ride, I think it's better this way." He argued and you nodded. 

>>>>> 

The drive back home was quiet, both of you did not talk. Kris would take a glance at you while driving, however, you would just stare out of the window. 

"We are here." Kris broke the silence while unbuckling his seat belt. 

"Oh." You got out of the car as well.

"Thanks for the ride." You gave him a small smile.

"It's nothing." 

Silence filled the air again.

"I will be going in then. Bye!" You gestured him to go.

"Bye!" 

He wait for you to enter the house and when your main gate was locked, he get into his car and head back home. You entered the house to find your aunt crying while her husband try to comfort her and Ji Yong oppa on the phone. 
 
"She's not picking up!" You heard him said.

You removed your heels and walked into the living room.

"Kwon _____!" Ji Yong oppa shouted. 

Your aunt heard your name, she ran towards you and give you a tight hug.

"Young lady, you better explain where you have gone all night! Do you know how worried we were?! And why didn't you pick up the phone?" Uncle Kwon asked angrily.

A huge amount of guilt washed over you, this was the first time your uncle was this crossed. Even though you have been a very naughty girl since young, he would never scold you instead he would talk nicely to you.  But this time round, you know you have gone overboard.

"I'm sorry, I learnt my lesson!! My phone went flat and I was drunk. I stayed over at my friend house, I should have told you guys! I'm sorry for making you all so worried about me! I'm sorry..." You cried. 

"It's okay! As long as you are alright, we are good." Aunt Kwon patted your back to soothed you. 

"You must be tired, go take a bath and I will bring honey lemon up for you." Your aunt said and you nodded.

*Im sorry...* You thought as you walked up the stairs.

>>>>>
After a nice shower, you lay on your bed and cover yourself fully. You tried to rest but couldn't, your mind is filled with Kris. Although occasionally, you will make out with some guys but you never actually have with anyone. Since young, you know that only your soul mate can pop that cherry of yours and you are waiting for that right person. However, things doesn't seem to be like this now. You had just got your cherry pop by a hot guy who you barely knew. 

"ARGHHHHHHH!!" You screamed into the pillow, so no one can hear you. 

As for kris, he was troubled by that too. He might be popular but he don't have with girls for the sake of having . He hate toying with girls.  After he went back home, he walk straight to his room. Kris quickly remove and threw the strained bed sheet away, hoping he will stop thinking about it. However, he couldn't...

 


Hello! Chapter four is here!! For this chapter, some of you might be confuse but trust me you will understand it later. Anyway, I won't be able to update everyday because school is going to start soon. As always, I hope you enjoy my ff! Do comment to let me know how I can further improve!! 🙆