{C}

'amour'

"Kris, come on! It's Friday night, let's party!!" Lu han shouted into Kris ears as the music in doremi club was too loud.

"Nahh! Go ahead and have fun, I will just stay here!" He shouted back.

"Alright then, party pooper if you say so." He left and joined the other guys. 

On the other hand, you were asked out by Byung Hun to go clubbing with him, he was one of your make out buddy. You had a few shots and so did Byung Hun, after feeling a bit high, he went to the dance floor while you continue drinking. You turned your head and looked across, guess who you saw? Yes, your hot looking seat partner. He was surrounded by girls trying to get his attention, you could see the uncomfortable look on his face. A light bulb appeared above your head like ding ding ding.

*It's show time!* You smirked.

"Oppa, I'm back from the rest room." You pushed one of the girls away and said with aegyo. 

Kris was shocked seeing you here dressing all ily but soon recovered and act along.

"Glad you are back! I miss you so much, baby!" He hugged you. 

You felt an electric shock and your heart somehow beat faster than usual, this was the first time you experience this tingling kind of feeling. 

*Why am I feeling so hot...* You thought blushing as you hugged back. 

"Kris oppa who is she?!" A red haired girl, with smokey eye and thick lips questioned.

You released the hug and replied the girl before kris could.

"His woman, so get the out of my sight you es!! DONT TOUCH WHAT'S MINE!!" You hissed.

The girls growled and left, leaving the two of you. 

"Thanks.." He smiled sincerely at you for the first time. 

"You owe me a big time, big guy!" You punched him on the arm.

You took a seat next to him and ordered another shot.

"So what are you doing here all alone?" You asked.

"My friends drag me here but I don't party." He replied, taking sip of his vodka.
 
"What about you then? A lady being alone in a club, it's dangerous." He continued.

"I came with a friend but we separated." 

From afar, Lu han spotted you and Kris, he smiled and walk towards the two of you. 

"Hey babe, we meet again." Lu han hugged you from the back.

You jumped due to the sudden skinship. 

"Hands off, Casanova!" You elbowed him.

"Ouch! Easy girl!" He winced loudly while he release you and fall back.

Just in time, a cute squirrel looking guy grabbed hold onto him preventing him from falling. 

"Thanks, Xiu Min my man!" He smiled towards the guy who apparently known as Xiu Min.

Not long later, the other guys joined in. They greeted you and officially introduced themselves. 

"I'm _____." You said with a smile.

"Noona, we know that! You are in our class remember?" Tao said.

"Ahh! I didn't notice you guys! Sorry!!" 

"How could you?! Ahh! My heart!" Lu han touched his chest.

"Seriously hyung?! You can win an oscar for great acting already." Chen commented. 

"I will take it as a compliment!" Lu han winked.

>>>>>

You stayed with the guys for the rest of the night, getting to know each other more. They would tell you jokes to make you laugh and play games to entertain you. You had a lot of fun with them, apparently Kris keep losing in the game and had drank a lot of shots.

"Hyung, you lose again! You at this game!!" Tao guffawed at the poor guy. 

Kris took the cup and drink it in one shot. Everyone cheered as he gulped down the alcohol.

"I think we should stop, you guys are drunk!" You said.

"Yeah, let's stop." Lay agreed.

"But the night is still early!!" Tao and Lu Han whined like a kid.

"Yeah!! I'm going to the dance floor." Chen said and left.

"Wait for me!!" The maknae and his hyung both shouted in unison. 

"I'm going to the pool section." The eldest hyung walked wobbly away.

"I'm /hiccup/ going ho-/hiccup/me, you guys enjoy yourself." Kris stand up, trying to balance himself.

"Hyung, let me take you home. You are drunk!" Lay said as he hold onto Kris.

"I'm not drunk! Who say I'm drunk!" 

"I'm going home anyway, I will bring him." You offered and put Kris arm around you.

 "But..."

"Don't worry! You should stay and look after the guys, I don't think they can go home themselves." 

"Alright then, be careful." He said and you nodded with a smile.

>>>>>

You helped Kris get into the taxi before getting in yourself. 

"Miss, where are you going?" 

"Ahjusshi, please wait a moment."

You searched for Kris wallet, took out his identification card and told the taxi driver the address. You looked at Kris who has already passed out, gently you put his head on you lap to make him sleep more comfortably.

"For a hot guy like you, you sure have weak tolerate for alcohol." You mumbled as you look at the unconscious kris.
>>>>> 

"Where is your key?" You asked, trying to make him stand straight.

"Pocket.." Kris mumbled.

You entered the house and locked the door before carrying Kris to his room. You gently lay him down, took off his socks and loosen his shirt before going to the bathroom to get a wet towel. When you came back from the bathroom, Kris was already half sitting at the side of the bed. Your eyes were about to popped out from the eye socket. 

"Dayum.." You covered your mouth after realizing what you said. 

Kris lay back down, his legs were still on the ground. You gulped as you walked towards him and gasped at the sight of his well-build muscular body. You sat down beside him and slowly wipe him with the wet towel you took. You tried not to look but hormones took charge, you couldn't take it anymore.....


Hello! Chapter three is up! Comment below to tell me where I should improve on. ☺️ Anyway enjoy!!