The Day

Virtual Marriage With My Real Boyfriend?

It's the day where you are going to visit places in Taipei. All of you arrived at around 10 pm at the hotel and the PDs decide that all of you should take a rest before setting off early today. Like any other couple you and Sehun record as if you are given a room to share but in fact Sehun heads to his own room right after the recording. 

"Good morning." Sehun greets you and pats your head. You feel something lacking and realise that you are not receiving a kiss in your forehead like what he always does whenever he meets you. You remember that you both are actually on a show and there is no way he is doing it when it is just you 'third' meeting.

"Morning.." You  manage to reply him with a smile.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Nae..." You are quite a sleepy head that finds it easy to sleep anywhere unless when you are in a deep thought or are excited about something that you can hardly fall asleep.

"Do you feel any better? Still tired?" You ask, concern about him.

"kwenchanna.. I feel more energized today." He assures you.

"Yura ah, Sehun ah.. Have your breakfast and we are setting off at 8" A staff reminds you.

"Oo..nae.. "Sehun says and you just nod your head.

You both sit in a round table with the PDs and some staffs.It is a buffet breakfast so you only take the food you like.

Sehun returns to his seat not long after you and gives you some cherry tomatoes. You smile at him for being so attentive. He never forgets that you like to eat cherry tomatoes because you are keeping your skin in its best state. Cherry tomatoes are really good for skin and you are recently addicted to them.

"Oo.. Yura likes cherry tomatoes?" The staff sitting next to you ask.

"ah nae unni..." You reply.

"Sehun ottoekke ara?"

You are taken aback by her question and suddenly remember that you guys are not supposed to know each other that well yet.

"Ooo.. We talked about some stuff on the plane yesterday and we got to know each other favourite food." Sehun reasons.

Right.. Why am I not thinking about this reason? Ki kyung (your manager) oppa's right. Sehun makes a better actor than I do.

"What a sweet man you are.. If I haven't got married.. I would bet my whole fortune just to be married to you." Another staff says.

I know I get a wonderful boyfriend, don't I? You couldn't help but feel blessed.

"Noona you got a wonderful husband.. Shouldn't you be grateful?"

"He used to be sweet until we had children." All of you laugh at her story.

All of you finish breakfast and go to visit famous places in Taipei. The whole day is spent with you both recording in front of the camera. You are happy because it really feels as if you are having a date with Sehun but cannot help to feel burdened because you both are in front of the camera for the whole day.

It was 9 pm when all of you arrived at the hotel right after having dinner. All of the staffs head to their own room. Sehun's room is right next to yours so you both walk in the same direction.

"Goodnight.. Sleep tight." He says after you both arrive in front of your room.

"Naee.. You too." With that you walk into your room. Sehun walk into his room after ensuring that you are inside yours.

You feel a quite odd feeling and sit on the edge of your bed. Sehun just seems different these few days. You recall clearly that he will never say goodnight without any hugs or kisses. It's not that you are really into skinship but you couldn't hide the fact that you miss him too. Despite the fact that both of you are together all day long, you feel so close yet so far. You shrug your thought of thinking that he might be too tired and needs a rest. You stand up and walk towards the bathroom to bathe.

After changing into your pyjama.. Well more like lingerie though. Yes you are actually listening to your best friend and all the sleepwear that you bring are lingeries only.

*Heck I don't even have a chance to be with him, moreover show him this.*You think looking at your reflection in the mirror. The red lingerie is really y and it suits you. You have a great body with just an average size s but the lingerie helps to lift them up and it really makes you look y.

"What am I thinking.. Am i wishing for him to see me in this?"You scold yourselve for thinking wild.

You are preparing to sleep when a doorbel sound is heard. You go to check who it is and peek through the small hole. Sehun in standing there ever so ily even in his sleepwear. You gulp at you sight and panic.

*omo I'm not ready.. Ottoekhee????*

Sehun rings the bell again. 

*ani yura you prepare for this .. Just let him see. He's your boyfriend afterall.. Just seeing is alright.*

You carefully open the door.

"hi.." You say to him but quickly avoid his eyes. You are too embarrassed. But you swear you see his eyes widen when he looks at you.

"mm.. May I come in? " He asks.

"nae.." You open the door wider for him and he comes into your room sitting on your bed.

"your eyes are red.. Wae??"sehun asks you.

The thought of him so close yet so far really bothers you no matter how you try to shrug it off. You cry a river in the bathroom. You hate the fact of you being such a crybaby but you couldn't control your tears from falling down.

"kwenchanna.. Maybe my eyes are tired.."

"you sure?"

"nae.."

"I'm here just to check on you but seems like you're fine so I'll get going."

he begins to walk towards the door. You can no more contain yourselve when he is actually walking away not even look at you once more.

"sehun ah.. Did i do something wrong?"you try your best to hold your tears but fail.

"anii..waeee??"he says still in his pokerface.

"I just feel like you are colder towards me ever since we came here."

He walks closer to you and wipe away your tears. "Don't cry.. I hate it the most when you are crying because of me. I'm  not acting cold towards you. i just think that I've to get used to less skinship. You know it's hard for me and I need to practice from now on. Bear with it at least until this show is over, will you? Believe me it's really hard for me too. "

He hugs you so tightly you can hardly breathe. But you really do not mind it as you feel safe in his embrace.

He pulls away and looks at you intensely. He leans closer kissing your lips ever so gently and sweetly before the kiss turns into a passionate one. You deepen the kiss by holding onto his necks. His left hand caresses your back while his right roams around your side. You gasp when you feel his hand begins to slip under the hem of your lingerie. You grab his hand.

He stops and looks at you. "I'm sorry..I'm going too far this time. That's why I'm trying to resist myself these days. I have needs afterall.. Mianhee yura ah.." He says..his expression shows deep sadness it makes your heart painful.

"sehun ah.. You don't have to do that. I'm really sorry that I take so long to get ready." Your tears fall again.

"pabo..I will not force something you don't want to do. I love you too much I think I'm going mad."he chuckles and manages to make you crack a smile.

"just be patient until the time we can be seen to be close enough infront of them..okay baby ?"

You nod and he hughs you even tighter. Just a simple confessin can really make your heart at ease. You swear it was one of the the best times in yourlife.

Sehun heads back to his room after you both feel at ease. 

"Oh by the way.. You look gorgeous in it.." He winks pointing to your lingerie.

You blush madly at his word.

"but... Isn't it better to put on underwear when you are on a show. You know.. In case the staff checks on you at midnight." He smirks.

your brain takes sometime to process until you reliase that he was hugging you when you had no underwear on.

"yah byuntae..." You yell .. Too late that Sehun has walked out of your room laughing madly.

*yah oh sehun you sneaky brat*

 

So how is it?hahahahaha.... Please keep reading and comment my beloved readers.:*