collaborating with baekhyun oppa

Virtual Marriage With My Real Boyfriend?

You wake up by the sound of your phone ringing. It is 5 am in the morning and you don't remember having any early filming today. You pick up the call and listen to your manager talking on the other line. 

"Yahh Yura ah wake up and get ready. You are still sleeping, aren't you?"

"Oppaa.. you forget that I actually shoot in the evening today, do you? Arasso I forgive you.. just let me sleep" You reply with closed eyes.

"What are you saying? You don't read my message?"

"What message? Oh I did not check my phone last night. You texted me?"

You shoot up from your sleeping position amd sit upright.

"Omo this kid.. Don't tell me you forget everything after went on a date with Sehun."

* I am actually not looking at my phone to ignore Sehun's calls *

You are still mad at him for the incident yesterday. It will not a big deal if he avoided any touchy act from that girl. You may sound possesive but you really hate the idea of other woman touching your man.

"Yah Kang Yura.." You snap out of your thought hearing your manager's yell.

"Pali get ready. I will pick you up at 6.30"

"Wait where are we going?"

"SM for god's sake. I just accepted a job. You are collaborating with baekhyun. I did not ask you about this since I know that you will definitely agree since you can meet Sehun more often. Afterall, the whole exo is oppa to you."

"What? Chogi yoo..oppa I'm an actress. I can't sing."

"Our CEO actually agrees to SM about this and YOU are the one chosen. Shouldn't you be honoured that you are seen as the most able to sing amongst all? Listen Yura this is not the time to argue. Go take your bath. I'm hanging up."

Aishhh...working in SM means meeting Sehun? Omonaaa...

After all the rushing you have done to prepare.. you are now on your way to SM.

"Yura ah.. just act normally when you are in SM. Only exo there knows about you and Sehun."

"Naeee. "

 You guys work pretty well in covering your relationship that things have gone quite smoothly for this couple of months. Well thanks to the fact that both of you are having different profession and are rarely seen together on occasions. Now the idea of you going to meet him more often at work is making you a nervous wreck.

Your van pulls off in front of SM. You get off and are greeted by several staffs. They show you the way to CEO room. After all the talking you find out that you are actually singing for a prestigious music award. Your agency and SM are basically fulfilling fans' demand of seeing distinctive perf

ormance of EXO. They basically think that it will be interesting to put you up with one of EXO'S lead singer for a remake of 'some' by so you and junggigo. Well you honestly do not know whether to be thankful or doomed.

You are brought to Exo's practice room and are welcomed by hugs from your exo oppas.

"Yura ah.. we heard you doing a duo with baekhyun?" Suho oppa is the first one talking.

"Nae oppa..I'm really surprised. You know I can't sing."

"Aniii.. uri yura always jjang at everything" Kai snaps.

While the whole Exo K is talking to you, Sehun just glares at you.You feel his gaze but decide just to shrug it off. This is not the right time to talk.

When you are catching up with exo k, Sehun walks towards you and grabs your wrist.

"Hyung.. excuse us. We need to talk."

"Oh naee.. but you both be careful. This is public place you know. Yura ah I'll see you tomorrow for practice? " Baekhyun says.

"Oh nae oppa. See you guys."

Sehun corners you once you both get out from the practice room.

He takes your hand and says "Jagiya... don't be mad "

"You tell me the reason why I must not" You snap.

" I am really sorry I didn't intend to." He caressed your cheek.

"Sehun ah.." You both hear someone calling out his name and soon he pulls away. You are panicking inside but somehow manage to keep looking calm.

"Taemin sunbae.."

"Oo.. annyeong hasseyo Kang Yura imnida.." You bow.

"Ooo.. annyeong hasseyo. I heard you are working with baekhyun for a duo." He smiles.

"Nae... please look after me"

"Nae.. it's ok. Don't be that formal since we are going to see each other more often huh?" He winks.

Sehun on the inside is boiling up. *what is this hyung doing? Trying to get flirty in front of my girlfriend*

"Ooo.. you both seem close.. what are you both doing here?"

" We are just talking about some stuff. You know get closer since Yura's working with baekhyun hyung."

"Ok then.. I am here to find Kai. See you later Yura ah"

"Nae"

"Phewww.. we almost got caught."

"So you forgive me?" Sehun asks , back in track your original conversation.

"Am I saying I do?"

"Aaa.. come on don't be mad anymore. I miss your smile." He says as he pulls you into his embrace.

You are really surprised by his daring act.

"Yah sehun ah we are in public."

" I don't care until you forgive me."

Aishh this brat always has his way.

" Fine fine I forgive you." You quickly says not wanting to be caught.

"Jinjja?" His eyes sparkle

"Nae.." You touch his bang and gently push it to the side.

"Gomawo.. and mianhee" he says and kisses your head before you both pull away remembering that there might be passerby.

 

So guys this is my third update of the day. Thank you for reading my story. Please comment so that I know how I'm doing so far. Thank you ^^