The shocking news

Virtual Marriage With My Real Boyfriend?

You and Sehun agree to meet up in your apartment tonight. You went home first because you both absolutely cannot be seen riding the same car. Your door bell rings not long after you change your clothes. You hurry towards the front door and is greeted by your boyfriend with his signature smile. Despite his tired face he still looks gorgeous and cool as always, the thing you will never get bored of.

" Miss me already?" He smirks.

Damn I am caught redhanded starring at him.

"So full of yourselve Mr Oh." You roll your eyes.

"How are you? You know after this whole thing" He asks you after sitting on the couch.

"I don't know but pretty positive I can put up with it. For your info I'm an actress afterall" You smirk.

You walk.to the kitchen to make him something to drink. You remember something "Sehun ah.. have you eaten?"

"Yes. I had dinner with hyungs just now."

"Oh good then. In case you haven't.. ramyeon is the only thing I can offer to cook." You say handing him a glass of hot chocolate.

"What an attentive girlfriend I have here." He says. His strong gaze never leaves you.

"Did you have yours?"

"Yeah Hanna was asking me out for dinner. It's been a while.since we spend time together."

"Oh.. she's back in korea?"

"Only for two days. She is heading to Paris tomorrow."

"Kurokunna.. She doesn't even have time for Chanyeol hyung, does she?"

"Well she told me she would call him. Oo and she reminded me to send her greeting to you."

"Ok tell her I say hi when you call her."

"Naee.."

The sound of TV Is the only one filling up the room. You both are spending time together, cuddling while watching. Sehun is definitely a type that cannot sit still. He begins his playful act to divert your attention from the TV. He begins to kiss your neck and trail kisses along your collarbone. You try really hard to supress your moans. He knows exactly where your sensitive spots are. He is way too good at this. It would be naive to say that you don't want him either. You can never really resist him.

You do not know that you are enjoying this too much until you realise that he is on top of you. You gulp at the thought of what's going to happen next. You love your boyfriend so much but is not ready enough for anything more than kisses. Sehun leans closer to you. Your lips just a few centimeters apart until your phone suddenly ring.

"Damn it" Sehun curses and you laugh at his action. You do not know whether to feel dissapointed or relieved. 

"Yoboseyo oppa.." it turns out that your manager is calling you.

"Yura ah.. I don't know whether this is supposed to be a good or bad news."

"Ok oppa calm down. Talk slowly. " You calm him down knowing that he is practically rushing to finish his sentence.

Sehun looks at you intensely. His fingers intertwined with yours.

"Is Sehun with you?"

"Nae..wae?" You ask

"Then he must been not told about this yet. Put it on speaker."

You do as told.

"Well kids. You guys have to be on We Got Married?"

"Mwohh??" You both shout in unison.

"There's no way we are doing it. It just makes things more obvious. Oppa you know that I need to go to SM more often now and it's been hard enough."

Sehun lightly squeeze your hand to calm you down. He is just as shocked as you but manage to keep calm. This mature act of his really makes you feel safe whenever you are with him despite the fact that he can be quite childish at times.

"Hyung...can't we decline the offer?"

"Sehun.. it will just make your agencies doubtful. Besides, both CEOs agree and it does not clash with any of your other schedules anyway."

"Fine.. we'll do it."

"Sehun.." you are surprised by his words.

"Hyung, we'll talk about it again later."

"Arasso.. you talk with yura."

"Nae.."

"Sehun ah.. you know clearly about the programme. There's no way I'm acting all awkward with you" You sigh.

Sehun sits closer to you. "I find it hard too believe me. But we can do it together. Think of it as a way of us to get close in front of public."

You lit up at the thought of that. He is right. We can be more open in front of public by the time we join the programme.

"Well remind me everytime I look too comfortable around you." You sigh.

"That's my baby". He smiles, hugging you ever so tightly.

 

 

Guyss... so here I am getting totally excited for my first story. I promise I will think of brilliant story plot to develop. Please do not hesitate to leave any comments or advices. Do subscribe if you find this story interesting. Kamsahamnida. *bow bow*.It's 2.30 am now and I've got to sleep. Goodnight everybody