Playful

Virtual Marriage With My Real Boyfriend?

You finished filming at 10 pm. It is definitely much earlier than any other day. The scenes are not really difficult and you and your filming partner do not need to retake for so many times.

You are waiting for Sehun in the filming site. As always, your manager will always help to inform Sehun when you will finish your schedule so he can pick you up and you both can have a date. Of course it is only possible when he is not having any schedule.

Your mind attempts to look for any plausible explanation you’d do to Sehun for what you said to him earlier. You know that he will not let you go easily and you just do not want to spoil the mood for your ‘rare” date with him.

A black sedan car stops in front of you and you smile at the presence of the familiar car. A gorgeous male step out of it and smile at you. You recognize that smile way too clearly. It was none other than your boyfriend’s. As always, he pulls you into a tight embrace, something you can never get enough.

“Have you waited for long?” He asks as he pulls away.

“Not really. You come just in time.”

He gives you his signature smile, something that can never really stop to melt your heart.

“I thought I was late. Suho hyung made sure I cleaned our bedroom right before I went out of dorm. I said I was late for my date with you but he wouldn’t budge.”

“You never change.. do you? Always messy.” You giggle at his somewhat annoyed face. You can really tell that he hates Suho for being so grumpy just now.

“Suho oppa is right. You should learn to behave when you are sharing a room with your hyung.”

“I was thinking about cleaning up the mess tomorrow. It’s just that I did not have a chance for cleanup these few days. You know we are busy.”

“Arasso arasso.. cheer up.. we are going for a date aren’t we?”

You grab his wrist and walk towards the car.

“Where are we going?” You ask looking at him.

“You guess.” He smirks.

“Again?” You sigh.

“Again? That reminds me of something. You really didn”t know what I meant back then?”

You gulp knowing that you stupidly just slip out  a word that brings up a topic you wish would he never asks.

“Yeah.. what are those words actually?” You decide to play all innocent.

“Nevermind..”

You are actually quite surprised to find him letting this go so easily. This is sooo not him.

The car pulls off just when you re about to ask him another question.

Sehun does not say a word. He gets out from the car and opens the car door for you.

You look at you surrounding after getting off the car. It is a café where you spent your first date with him. It is full of the memories of both of you. It has been quite a while since both of you last came here. You smile at your boyfriend’s choice of dating spot.

Sehun walks towards the entrance. He does not even hold your hand which you find weird since he never forgets doing it even once. You feel that he must be very angry this time. You follow him behind. Sehun orders your favourite drink while you go to sit in your usual spot. It is a room, quite reserved that both of you can be hardly seen by others. The café is only filled with two other customers since it is 11 pm at night so it is a relief . From your seat you can see that the cashier is actually flirting with Sehun. Looking at her doing aegyo in front of you boyfriend is really getting on your nerves. What worse is that you boyfriend actually RESPONDS to her. You do not want to be that type of girlfriend that gets jealous over small thing . Heyy that girl can be Sehun’s fans who is trying to get her idol’s attention and Sehun might just trying to be friendly to his fan.

It is when she begins to get touchy with you boyfriend that you know you can no more contain yourself. You walk out of the café without even look at Sehun. Sehun sees this and chases you.

You feel his warm hand grabs your arm and turns you to him.

“Yura ah.. where are you going?”

You avoid his gaze.

“Yura ah…”

“The question is why are you here.. Go flirt with her”

“What’s wrong with you?”

Seeing him acting all innocent is really getting on your nerves you can no more hide your jealousy.

“God damnit Sehun. We hardly able to go on a date and here you are standing me up and go flirting with someone else. I bet you even forget I was there.” You say and walk away.

It is not that long until he catches up with you and turns you back at him.

“Yura ah look at me.”

You refuse to.

“By any chance.. uri jagiya is jealous huh? My plan works out better than I thought” He smirks.

You look at him. “Plan?”

He pecks your lip and says “Mianhe.. I was just thinking of a way to punish you since you did not acknowledge that you knew exactly those three words I would like to hear from you.”

“OH SEHUN..” You glare at him.

“Mianhe Mianhe.. I will make it up to you huh?” He reasons knowing that you hate him for being flirty with others the most. Well despite the fact that he never due to his cold nature. But still just accepting when the girl is all touchy is just too much for you to handle.

You turn to walk away.

“Jagiya…”

You keep quiet.

“Yura ah..”

“Just drive me home”

 

The couple is having a small fight huh? Sehun better thinks of a way to make up to you. You know I really like the idea of being in a small fight at times to show each other’s care. I promise the next chapter is going to be more exciting. Keep reading uri readers. Please comment and subscribe if you find this story good. Thank you all… *flying hugs and kisses*