My boyfriend Oh Sehun

Virtual Marriage With My Real Boyfriend?

" yoboseyo?". You are having a break from your filming and here comes the tenth call from your boyfriend. Exo just finished their first concert and they seem to be able to rest a little bit more and you are more than glad about this. They have been very busy recently and you wish that your boyfriend and your other oppas can take care of their health more.

" Jagiya..where are you?" Your boyfriend's voice is always melodic to your ears and never stops to make your heartbeat races even though you both just celebrated your fifth month together.

" I am just given a break.. Wae? " . You know that he will never protest if you are not picking up because of  filming.

" Mmm..." is the only response he gives you.

"You call me way too many times. Anything you want to tell me?"

"I just.... miss you" He whines. You can imagine his pouting face on the other line. It is a cute habit of his that you can never ever get enough of.

"Such a sweet talker boyfriend I have here.. We just met yesterday though." You reason even though you love this side of his.

"I'm serious.. You don't trust me?"

'Yura ahhh... get ready for the next scene'. The staffs call you out.

"Naeee.. Sehun ah I will call you later 'kay?.. arasso.. I miss you too baby. See you later after filming?"

"Jagiyaaa..." you whine again just when you are about to hung up.

"Wae sehun ah? Mianhee... I really need t get ready..

"You forget something"

"Do I? What's that?" You ask as you couldn't figure out what you forget no matter how hard you try.

"You really don't know?"

"Sehun ah you tell me then what I forget. I really need to hurry now." You are getting a little impatient as your sylist taps your shoulder informing you that the director is looking for you. Your boyfriend can be really childish sometimes. No offence. He is the maknae of the family and his group.

"I'll give you a clue.. 3 words?"

"Sehun ah.. I have no time for guessing a puzzle or participating in your quiz or stuff like that. You better tell me directly or I'll hang up"

"Seriously baby you don't get what I mean?" . You can sense that he is again putting on his pouting face.

The answer suddenly pops into your mind but you decide to play all innocent just to revenge on a prank he often pulls on you. Yess.. your boyfriend has always been playful and you rarely get a chance to actually make him learn a lesson. This is the golden chance .

"Ok.. I get it. You better listen carefully as I'm only going to say it once. "

"Naee... What is it?" He begins to sound cheery again.

"3 words .. isn't it?"

"Naee.." 

"I..."

You can feel that he really is anticipating.

"... "

"Don't know" . 

"Yah... Kang yura...." . You quicky hang up before he can protest any further.

 

 

So that's the first chapter.. Really sorry if it is quite lame. As I said that I really did not intend to wrote at first so I was not prepared with any draft. I am directly writing what's on my mind. I will try to improve from chapter to chapter. Please keep reading. Do not hesitate to comment and subscribe.. Thank you my beloved readers. XOXO :*