Back To SM

Virtual Marriage With My Real Boyfriend?

You came back from Taipei yesterday. Today you are starting another ordinary day. You are heading to SM to practice with baekhyun.

" Yura ah.. annyeong" you hear someone greeting you when you are on your way to EXO's practice room.

"Taemin oppa annyeong." You are somewhat closer to Taemin now as you go to SM more often.

"How's life dongsaeng?" He says while ruffling your hair.

"Better without you oppa." You joke.

He shows you a hurt expression. Instead of making you feel guilty, you find his expression funny.

"Your acting gets better. Do you take acting class?"

"Aren't you being too direct with your oppa huh?" He says while pinching your cheeks lightly.

Sehun arrives right when you and Taemin are fooling around. He greets Taemin and glares at you. You know that gaze. He does not like this view.

"Hyung..Don't you need to practice?" He asks Taemin, trying to take you with him.

"Oh that's right. I'm almost late. Time flies so fast whenever I'm with you..hahhaha" Again ruffling your hair.

Sehun just looks at both of you with his poker face.

"Yura ah.. you're going to meet baekhyun hyung right? I'll bring you there... I'm going to practice room too."

He says and grabs your wrist.

"Sehun ah ..what are you doing in front of Taemin oppa?"

"Why are you letting Taemin hyung gets so touchy with you?" He says facing you.

"Being a jealous freak huh?" You say raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not..."

"He is just another oppa to me just like EXO oppas Sehun. Come on baby" You hold his hand and look at him with puppy eyes.

"Arasso arasso.. I just have a not very good feeling about that. He has that loving gaze everytime he looks at you. Just be careful arasso?"  He says caressing your cheek.

"Nae.. "you smile at him.

"Sehun ah.." Someone calls out Sehun's name and he quickly pulls away his hand from your cheek. It is one of SM staffs.

"Ooo.. What did you just do?"

"Mmm.. you forget we are joining WGM, don't you? It's a normal thing to do." Sehun snaps.

"That's right. It's just that I've never seen an Oh sehun being that sweet to a woman." She says still confused.

"Then you don't really know me well noona..hhahaha..."He manages to crack a very innocent smile.

"Aissshh.. this kid..Ooo your manager asks me to give this to you. He is off sending Chanyeol for his other schedule." She says handing Sehun his wallet.

"Nae.. kamsahamnida noona. Then we are heading to the practice room. See you."

"Nae.. Yura ah fighting..I've been your fan really."

"Kamsahamnida unni.." You smile to her.

"We really have to be more careful Sehun ah."

"It's ok.. Everything's gonna be fine."He smiles at you assuringly.

 

I'm trying to update as frequently as possible. Here I am updating this chapter..hahaha.. Thank you very much for viewing and I hope you can leave your comments and subscribe to find how this story folds.. ;)