Nothing is normal

My Wolfie

“Good morning” I raised my right hand in a form of greeting to my dad and mom when I joined them for breakfast.

I got a glare from my dad sent over the food he was in the midst of showing in his mouth and a tight smile from my mother which I will never get used to.

I wonder how she will react when I tell her that I have a wolf hiding up in my room.

Oh that’s right Yifan; I need to give him food. So instead of sitting down at the dinner table like I usually do, I went past my parents puzzled glances and disappeared through the opening that leads to the kitchen.

So you are probably trying to guess what happened this morning.

Let’s go around three hours back to when I woke up.

ˆˆThree hour’s earlierˆˆ

I was wrapped around this cocoon of warmth and sincerity that just made me feel like I was in some sort of heaven, floating on a cloud.

That was until I went straight through that fluffy substance and down to reality when I opened my very heavy lids and found myself face to face with the man I thought was only a dream.

I will be honest with you.

I screamed.

Which made him fall down from one side of the bed and I followed him when I scooted a little too far back on the side I occupied, to land on my tailbone before my back hit the floor too (it hurt like hell).

A broken whimper left my lips before I opened my eyes one at a time to check the danger.

Nothing.

I didn’t see anything, like nothing was there and nothing happened.

It was quiet.

Too quiet.

I climbed over my bed and ever so slowly made my way to peek over the edge and down on the floor.

“Yifan?”

A sudden crash appeared inside my head when my memories from yesterday came running through my morning-clouded mind.

I’m certain that people could hear the gears turn from inside my brain do to all my thinking.

Fingers which wrapped themselves around my left wrist brought me somewhat back to reality but what really did the trick and woke me up fully, was when ooh-so-sweet Yifan yanked my body down so I crashed down on the floor next to him. Some of my limbs, like my right leg and arm landed on him and got saved from the cruel fate of meeting the cold floor; however my left shoulder, hip and almost my head wasn’t that lucky.

Ouch.

 Well hello Mr. Floor, it’s nice to finally meet you properly.

Yifan laughed “payback from earlier” he then proceeded to wrap an arm over my waist and pull me that much closer, making it easier for him to lower his lips to my ear and quietly whisper a good morning upon my hearing.

 An unwelcomed shiver danced salsa up and down my spine and I guess Yifan noticed my discomfort when he let a sad glint show in his orbs for a split second.

I actually felt sad for him on his part. I mean, I don’t know how it feels to long for something to make you complete in every way possible.

To wait for that special someone to fill up the black holes in your heart and soul.

I had only ever read about it and there is a limit to how far you fantasy can take you. So how Yifan had felt like through the years of trying to find a mate lay unknown for me.

But I guess pain and suffering was a part of it.

Yifan had showed me his longing in every action he made since I met him around 24 hours ago.

The way he hold me close so I can hear his beating heart and the way his eyes has this sad look that I started to hate a lot.

I never felt like the person that understands people that well but I guess with Yifan everything is different.

I just have to figure out if it’s a good different or a bad different and I guess I have to figure that out soon because that look he gives me is painful.

“Don’t look at me like that” I can’t help it. That look bores into my very being and runs straight to my inner core like ice through my veins.

“Sorry” Yifan looked away and his hold on me slipped when he was about to get up.

Damn, I’m gonna hate myself for this later (or not).

I took a hold of his face between my palms and made him look at me.

“Please don’t look sad? You were looking for a mate and you found me right?” Yifan’s sad glint disappeared slightly but enough for me to get more confident that I was saying something right.

“Look, I might not manage to say that I love you yet, but the mate thing and feelings are quite strong” I felt so insecure saying all that. I have only known the man for 24 hours for crying out lot and it already feels like he is the love of my life.

Now that is scary.

Probably the scariest thing I have ever experienced without me knowing why.

Well except the time I tried ‘The Golden Tower’. That is not something you should try when being frightened by heights, just saying.

But It did help a lot when Yifan smiled down at me and kissed my cheek, succeeding in sending that thrill through my body that I think I’m getting used to (no I will never get used to it).

That sweet moment when he looked at me with shiny yellow orbs and a lovely smile got ruined when a growl vibrated out into the space between us and Yifan embarrassedly look to the right.

I laughed when I realized that it was his stomach demanding food so I made him sit up so I could get us both something to eat.

“Your tummy growls better than yourself” I joked and made a dash for the door before he could catch me.

And that is about it.

That’s what happened this morning.

And I am currently on my way up the stairs after succeeding in sneaking my way past my suspicious parents with my hands filled with food.

“I didn’t know what you like so I just took something, I hope it’s okay” I said when I whirled my way inside the bedroom and closed the door with my elbow.

Yifan eyed me with eyes that could only be described with hunger. I suddenly got scared that he would actually eat me instead of the food I brought. I hurriedly threw the sandwich in his direction (don’t worry it is wrapped, so no food all over Mr. floor) and ran to my closet and slammed the door when I was safely hidden inside the room.

Just to be safe; I won’t come out until he has finished his feast.

“Tao?” Yifans voice was laced with amusement “what are you doing?”

“Umm just tell me when you’re finished with breakfast, okay?” I can feel my legs trembling while I sit down on the white, oblong stool with a soft, comfortable cushioning which have been placed in the middle of my walk-in closet.

“Well, I’m already done” seriously? Done? No way, it has only been 1,13 minutes (And yes, I’ve been counting) since I gave him the sandwich and he says that he is done? I slowly turn the knob leading to the scary male on the other side. Yifan is sitting on the edge of my bed with a raised eyebrow shot in the direction of me.

“What?” I snap and cross my arms in front of my chest. Yifan then started to crack up and fell down on the floor, laughing.

Freaking laughing!

“Yah! You should have seen yourself; you looked like someone who was going to devour me in a second!” I started to argue “Excuse you but I, for ones, want to be on the safe side” Yifan was still rolling about on the floor, trying to contain the hiccups he was receiving.

“Sorry sorry but it was kind of funny” Yifan pushed himself up from the ground and started to walk his was over to me. As he came closer, the warmth in my stomach started to expand again and I suddenly got very nervous. He reached out his hand and it down my cheek to cup my chin.

“You really are beautiful” Yifan’s voice filled the, before silent room, with his smooth voice turned into a whisper. I felt the hot substance in my tummy boil by his touch and my cheeks reddening by his words. I have never been good at taking comments and responded by turning my head to the side and staring down at Mr. floor.

“Well you are not bad looking yourself either” That was the best answer I could muster. Yifan’s small smile got wider when I didn’t pull away even after he came so much closer. I started to feel his very being again but somehow it didn’t seem as scary as it did some hours ago, instead it kind of felt… exciting. Experimentally I step closer so I could wrap my arms around him, bringing a shocked male into a hug.

“This… Feels nice” I admitted it openly much to my embarrassment but also to get the truth out before I denied too much to myself. My mind was in total denial but my body and heart was fighting to take control. To make the man before me know that he didn’t need to worry about anything anymore, that I felt the same.

I guess what makes me hold back is time.

All this happened in such a short time. 24 hours isn’t enough for me. Heck one month doesn’t seem enough but then again; everything with Yifan felt different. Suddenly only knowing a person for such a short time doesn’t seem important.

Everything felt right no matter how wrong they should have been. Suddenly it felt like Yifan snapped and brought me tight into a hug, wrapping me in that sincerity I already love so much. His warmth started to mingle with the hot substance expanding in my body succeeding in making every part of me feel heated both on the inside and the outside as well.

It was first when I felt his body tremble and moisture run down the side of my neck that I realized.

Yifan was crying.

I frankly pulled away to cup his cheeks and proved myself right when his tears started to wet my palms.

“Yifan?” he didn’t respond but brought my head to his neck and hugged me again probably so I wouldn’t see his face anymore.

It must have been very painful for him. Has he been searching that long?

I wanted to help really badly mostly because I have this fondness of him that I won’t admit and which I blame that mating thingy for.

It really is going too fast but to hell with it, nothing have ever been normal in my life why start now?

So why not skip the normal part where I freak out and jump from the third floor and instead go to the part where I give in and kiss him?

So I did.

And man was it worth everything. 

 

 

 

 


A/N: 

That was short! Only around 2000 words! I'm so sorry it took such a long time but work has almost killed me but I have to do it or else I can't go to Japan.

Yes that's right I'm going to Japan next year as an so called exhange student and I'm so excited XD But not about the job-thingy but I have to do what I can do to reach my dream ~~ And I hope you all will work hard to fulfill your dreams too and live a happy life, I wish you all luck! ^^

I hope the chapter is okay for you all and plz do comment it really does make my days c:

I hopefully will see you all in the next update O.O

~~Bye Bye~~