CHAPTER 6

EVERYTHING WENT FINE II (SEQUEL)
KEY'S POV


Even though Jonghyun already assured me gazillion times that he will protect me from Sekyung, I still feel uneasy to the thought of coming to school. It's not like I care about all the gossips she will spread about me, but I'm afraid that she'd steal Jonghyun away from me or even more, hurt him. Even though I'm the Almighty Key who's beautiful, hot, and all. I still feel insecure.. Because of the fact that I'm still a man.

"Aarggghh!" I groaned in frustration as I shuffled and removed the fluffy blanket away from my warm body. I reached for my phone that was lying on the side table.
"5 new messages?" I smiled to myself and read the first one.

From: Jonghyunnie
Good morning, Yeobo! ♥

From: Jonghyunnie
Yeobo, I miss you. Wake up alreadyy! :(

From: Jonghyunnie
School starts tomorrow. :( Too lazy, I just wanna hang out with you. My Key. :')

'My Key. My Jonghyunnie..'

From: Taeminnie
Key hyung! Jonghyun hyung sent me a wrong message. Guess what? He said..
'Key, Yeobo. I miss you. I'm dying alreadyy!'
Looks like his going crazy or something. Kkekeke. Wake up hyung! Call him as soon as you read this. ^ ^

From: Jonghyunnie
Omo Key! I sent Minnie a wrong message! That was for you. So embarassing. ㅠ___ㅠ



I chuckled at my lover's dorkiness. As soon as I read the last message, I immediately dialled his digits.
"Yeoboseyo?"
"KEYYYYY! I MISS YOU YEOBO!" Jonghyun literally screamed over the phone and it was freaking funny.
"Yah Yeobo, don't get too excited. I miss you too." He chuckled and sighed.
"Let's go on a date today, Yeobo! It's the last day of vacation."
"Hmmm.. I'll think about it, Jjongie." I joked him.
"But Keyyyy.." I can imagine him pouting. Argh! So cute!
"Hmm.."
"Please Key Babyyy!" Jonghyun cooed and my cheeks turned red right away.
"Of course, Jjong. I'd gladly go on a date with you." I was smiling like an idiot of the thought of hanging out with my boyfriend the whole day. I won't waste any second of this day. I will cherish every second that we'll be spending together and make good memories that'll surely last forever.
"YES!! See you then. I'll be picking you up after an hour. I love you!"
"I love you too." I went straight to the bathroom to shower. I can't help but smile to the thought that I'm going to be spending the whole day with my Jonghyun.
'I hope everything will go fine.'

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jonghyun came to pick Key up after an hour. He was leaning on his red car with a smug look on his face. He sighed and pulled out his phone from his pocket.

From: Jonghyunnie
Key! I'm already here. I'll just wait for you outside. Take your time, Yeobo. :*


"And for the final touch.. Hm.. done!" After Key had put on his Ferrogamo jacket, he sprayed on some D&G Light Blue perfume. He stared at his reflection in the mirror and fixed his already fixed hair. He sighed and mumbled quietly to himself.
"Cool." He smirked and headed outside their house to see his dino-lover. He saw Jonghyun leaning cooly on his car, playing with the folded sleeve of his blue button down polo with a little smile playing on his lips. Key sighed, 'What a cute sight to make me feel excited.' Key was almost sprinting as he headed out their residence. He wanted to smash his lover with a tight hug and squeal like and idiot without letting go, but that'd be crazy, he thought. When Jonghyun realized Key's presence leaping towards him, he slowly looked up and stared at the angel like figure. He was once again stunned by his lover. His mouth was hanging wide open, drooling over Key.  As usual, Key was wearing a designer clothing that always makes him stand out. He's always making Jonghyun fall even more, if that's even possible.

"Yeobo, don't stare at me like that. It's creepy." Key spat. Jonghyun was taken aback by Key's statement and chuckled shyly. He moved closer to his lover and put his hands over his shoulder, he pulled him closer while smiling like an idiot. On the other hand, Key was just staring at him, looking confused.
"Sorry Key, you're just too irresistable not to stare at." Key smiled confidently when he heard Jonghyun's statement and pecked him on the lips.
"I know." Jonghyun opened the door for Key.
"Thanks." Jonghyun also got in the car and glanced at Key who was blushing.
"You're such a gentleman, Yeobo." Jonghyun shrugged and winked at Key, grinning oh-so-widely.
"I take back what I said. You ert Dino." Jonghyun shot him a surprised look.
"What?! I'm not a ert!!" Jonghyun pouted causing Key to laugh at him.
"I know, I know. I was just kidding. Let's go, Yeobo." Jonghyun grinned, excitement visible in his big round brown eyes. Jonghyun started to hum Dong Bang Shin Ki's song entitled 'How Can I'. Key was just staring at Jonghyun's reflection in the rear view mirror, listening, and most of all, drooling. Jonghyun's voice was all he could hear. He was slowly melting to the sound of his voice, an angelic voice. Jonghyun caught Key staring at him, causing him to smirk.
"Key, you're drooling. You ert." Key hit Jonghyun's right arm lightly that made him laugh. Key covered his face with hands.
"I'm not a ert!" Key whined causing Jonghyun to laugh even more.
"Just kidding, Yeobo. Don't hide your face. You're so cute when you're like that, don't you know that?" Key buried his face in his own hands, sighing.
"J- jonghyun-ah. You're so cheesy!"
"Ani, I'm not. Just telling the truth. Cheese is kinda salty, so therefore I'm not cheesy. I'm sweet, sweety. Like a candy." Everything Jonghyun told him made him blush even more. He can't even face Jonghyun because his face was already tomato red. They had already arrived to their destination but Key was still hiding his face and avoiding Jonghyun's gaze. Jonghyun faced him and pulled Key's soft hands off his beautiful face.
"Keyy. We're already here." Jonghyun cooed. Key looked up and smiled a little.
"Yeobo, you're so pretty." Key chuckled a bit, still feeling shy.
"I love you, Key." Jonghyun hugged him and inhaled his sweet scent.
"Key.." He pulled away from the hug and Key looked at him.
"What?"
"Dolce & Gabbana, Light Blue." Key laughed and pinched Jonghyun's soft cheeks.
"That's right, Yeobo. You like it?" Jonghyun nodded.
"Very much. You smell good." He moved closer, causing Key's breath to hitch. He held Key's chin and placed his lips on top of Key's. Their lips moved together leisurely, savouring the sweet candy-like moment that'll forever be tatooed in their hearts and minds. They slowly parted, leaving a dear smile on their lips.
"By the way.. I love you too, Jonghyun." Jonghyun kissed the back of Key's hand.
"Let's go?" Key nodded. He was about to open the door but Jonghyun stopped him.
"Wait. I'll open it for you, Yeobo."


__________________________________


Hi! Did you like it? :)) This chapter is full of fluffy moments. Err. I don't know why, I just.. I just feel like writing it. LOL.

Any comments? Reactions? SUGGESTIONS? please. =))

I srlsy need some opinions / suggestions right now. What do you like? ;)

Well.. I'll update again! But.. I don't know when. Kkekeke. ^ ^

여러분 감사합니다! <3