CHAPTER 4

EVERYTHING WENT FINE II (SEQUEL)
"So.. You're now sharing it to the public?"
"Sekyung.."


"It's been a while Jonghyun." She grinned evilly and glanced at Key who was glaring at her. Jonghyun smirked and pulled Key out of the Cafeteria causing Sekyung to stomp her feet. She dashed out and followed the couple.


"Yah! Just where you think you're going?" Jonghyun turned around to face her with a smug look on his face.
"Away from you." Sekyung smirked and walked closer.
"You can't do that Jjongie."
"Don't call him Jjongie. He's mine!" Key shouted and pulled Jonghyun away.
"Aw. You poor little brat? I'm gonna ruin you. Both of you!" Key smirked.
"How? He's mine."
"You'll see." Sekyung smirked and shot them daggers and left. Jonghyun just shrugged and hugged Key.
"You okay, Yeobo?"
"Yes, but I'm so gonna kill that if she does something bad to you." Jonghyun chuckled and kissed Key's forehead.
"Let's go to our place, Yeobo." Key nodded.


_________________________________


*Jonghyun's place*

Jonghyun opened the door and found a fuming man inside their house.

"Kim Jonghyun. Kim Kibum. Come here. We need to talk."
  "Abeoji.." Jonghyun spat softly. Jonghyun's mother went to his father's side and gave him a glass of water.
"Jjong, Key. Sit down." Jonghyun's mother smiled sadly.
"What's this about, Abeoji?" Jonghyun asked, nervousness visible in his shaky voice. Key was just sitting beside Jonghyun, fiddling with his own hands.
"Are you two together?" As far as Jonghyun knew, only his mother and Key's family knew about it. But his father.. He doesn't seem like he's going to accept it. Jonghyun nodded and bowed his head down. He bit his lip and sighed.
"How did you know?" His father glared at him and scoffed.
"Someone name Shin Sekyung came here and told me. I believe she was your girlfriend?"
"SEKYUNG?! Oh, she was not. I don't like her."
  "Well.. I think she came here to ruin both of you. Nice try." Jonghyun stared at his father, confused.
"What do you mean by that?" Jonghyun's father stood up and grinned.
"It means that I accept your relationship with Kibum." Jonghyun's parents left them, mouth hanging wide open. Key looked at Jonghyun and nudged him.
"KYAAAAAA!!! Jonghyun!! He accepts us! Aren't you happy?" Jonghyun didn't move an inch.
"YAH JONGHYUN-AH!!" Jonghyun looked at Key and grinned.
"Oh my God, Key. Did he just said that he accepts us?" Key nodded and Jonghyun hugged him, almost lifting him. He then pecked him on the lips. Both of them were squealing like crazy monkeys because of happiness.
"Ehem ehem. I accept your relationship, but please get a room." The couple looked at each other, shocked, then back to Jonghyun's father. Jonghyun grinned evily and his father laughed a little then left them alone.
"Okay.. That was awkward, Jjongie." Key pouted.
"As what he said, let's get a room." Jonghyun smirked.


*Next Day*


Key slept in Jonghyun's place.

"Goodmorning, Yeobo." Key pecked Jonghyun's soft and warm lips that tastes like heaven. Jonghyun just groaned and pulled his blanket up to his face causing Key to pout.
"YAH!! Jonghyun-ah! Wake up!" Key pulled Jonghyun's blanket and threw it to only God knows where.
"Get up now Jonghyun! You--" Key was cut off when Jonghyun pulled him to his chest and hugged him tightly.
"Sshh. 5 minutes." Key blushed and smiled to himself. He nuzzled his face to Jonghyun's neck and took in his sweet hypnotizing scent.
"Yeobo, stop sniffing me. It tickles." Key was shocked from Jonghyun's statement and blushed scarlet red because of embarassment.
"Mianhae.."
"I was joking. It's okay, Yeobo. I know I'm addicting." Key hit Jonghyun's arm lightly causing Jonghyun to chuckle.
"Key?"
"Hm?"
"I love you." Key smiled and kissed him.
"I know, and I love you too."
"I won't let Sekyung ruin us. I'll fight for you, I'll fight for us. So.. Are you in this?" Key looked at him and smiled softly.
"Of course. Just like what I've told you before. I'm always here for you." Jonghyun grinned and pulled Key out of the bed.
"Come on, let's eat breakfast!"
"You seem like in a good mood today, Jonghyun." Key looked at him quizzically.
"Because you're with me. You don't know how much happy I am when you're with me." Key roared in laughter causing Jonghyun to pout his kissable plump lips.
"Yah! Stop it with the cheese. My stomach and heart are getting full with it already, how am I still going to eat breakfast?" Both of them laughed together and went downstairs to grab some breakast.

*DINGDONG*

Jonghyun went to open the door with Key trailing behind him.

"YAH!! How dare you guys leave us in the amusement park yesterday?" Onew and Minho gave them a smug look while crossing their arms. On the other hand, Taemin and Sungmin were pouting like little adorable kids. Jonghyun and Key looked at them apologetically and gestured them to come inside.
"We're sorry about that guys. Something came up and--" Onew laughed and patted Jonghyun's head.
"We know, we know. We we're just kidding a while ago. Hm.. We saw what happened between you guys and Sekyung yesterday in the amusement park. So don't worry. No need to explain." Jonghyun smiled a little and thanked them.
"So here it is. We came here to help you, guys."


_______________________________


AN UPDATE! *squeals* As much as I want to write more, I still have lotsa things to do. Ugh, do you guys know how much I hate school life?

I just want to sit back and relax. Enjoy sembreak, christmas break, summer, and all types of break. Except for breakups. Oh cm'on. LOL. :))

Sorry it's a bit short. Hope ya like it! <3