CHAPTER 1

EVERYTHING WENT FINE II (SEQUEL)
Jonghyun and Key never wasted any minute of their summer vacation. The couple spent their whole summer by dating, and hanging out with their close friends. Minho, Taemin, Onew and Sungmin. Sure, they had quarrels; but they won't let a day pass without kissing and making up. The two were just inseparable and their friends were very supportive of them, and neither does Key's mom.

Yes, Key's mom. How?
Simple.

She knew it from the very start. Of course, she's Kim Kibum's mom. And where will Key get his 'Almighty powers' from? Obviously, he got it from his mom.

*Flashback*

"See you tomorrow, Key."
"Yes. See you, Jjong." Key waved at Jonghyun and went inside their house. Jonghyun sighed and walked home while smiling like and idiot.

Little did they know that Key's mom was watching from her room's window that's located on the second floor. She went downstairs to meet her tomato red son that was smiling like an idiot while composing a text.

"Key, my dear. You're home." She smiled and gave him a hug, squeezing his son with all her might.
"Mom. Can't- b-reathe!"
"Oh! Sorry dear." She chuckled and stared at his son with an 'I-sense-something' gaze; in a positive way. She was grinning oh-so-widely that made Kibum scoff a bit.
"Mom! You're scaring me!" His mom laughed and gestured Key to sit on the couch.
"So.. Shouldn't you be telling me something, son?" Kibum's heart was beating faster, his palms are sweating and beads of sweat forming in his flawless forehead.
"Nothing, Mom." He smiled awkwardly, obviously feeling nervous.
"Tsktsktsk. My son is getting shy!"
"EOMMAAA!! Stop teasing me like that." Key pouted like a five year old kid that caused his mother to laugh.
"Aigoo. My son is so cute. No wonder.."
"Mom, what's up with this talk? Really. It's awkward, you know.." Key let out a nervous chuckle and started to fidget his fingers.
"So.. Did Jonghyun already confess?" She grinned widely.
"Oh yes, and- WHAT?!??" Kibum's surprised reaction caused his mom roar in laughter.
"Aigoo. My son is inlove." She pinched Key's cheeks that was now burning and flushed in scarlet red shade.
"You knew? And.. And you're not mad?"
"How could I be mad? My son's inlove and happy with his lover." The tears that Kibum was holding back bursted out in his feline cat eyes. Tears of joy. He threw his hands around his mother and cried on her shoulder.
"Thank you, Mom. At first I thought you wouldn't accept us. I love you so much!"
"I love you too, son. Bring him here sometimes. I want to see my son-in-law."
'I want to see him too.' "Arasseo, Eomma!"

*End of Flashback*


Summer is nearly ending. They should do something fun and unforgettable, right?

As promised, Jonghyun treated the four adult kids to the amusement park as a payment for the little sweet event they made for Key. The circle of friends went to the amusement park and rode almost all crazy amusing rides inside the huge fun park. Yes, almost.