CHAPTER 2

EVERYTHING WENT FINE II (SEQUEL)
As promised, Jonghyun treated the four adult kids to the amusement park as a payment for the little sweet event they made for Key. The circle of friends went to the amusement park and rode almost all crazy amusing rides inside the huge fun park. Yes, almost.

Cause Jonghyun refused to ride the twist and shout. A roller coaster.

Who thought that the cool and smug Jonghyun would be afraid of a roller coaster?

"Jjongie. Are you okay?" Key looked through Jonghyun's eyes a saw a glint of unbearable fret. Jonghyun shook his head and held Key's soft and warm hand with his cold one.
"Key. I don't want to ride that. Please." Key nodded as he gave him a quizzical look.
"You're scared of the roller coaster?"
  "No."
"You get dizzy?"
"No.."
"Then why?" Jonghyun looked at Key sadly. Contemplating if he should tell him or not, he held Key's hand and placed a soft kiss on top. He then sighed and tightened his grip on Key's hand.
"I'm not afraid of the roller coaster. I'm afraid of the memories that'll flood my mind while riding it. I don't want to feel it again. I just want to avoid anything connected to it. I want to forget--" His words were cut off when Kibum pulled him into a hug.
"Sshh. I'm here. Don't worry, Jjong." The tears that Jonghyun has been holding back before, poured out of his delicate eyes. Not because of sadness, but because of the overwhelming warm bliss of love he's receiving from his lover. His hands automatically reached for Key's waist and pulled him closer and tighter. He was now sobbing and sniffing on Key's shoulder that caused the other to shudder a bit.
"Thank you, Key. Thank you for being here. Thank you for everything."
  "You're always welcome, Jjong. I'm always here for you. You know you can always tell me everything right? I'll be a good listener, I promise." Even though Key cannot see Jonghyun's face, he knew in his heart that the other stopped crying and is now starting to smile. He pulled away from the hug and placed a soft peck on Jonghyun's quivering lips.
"Smile, Yeobo. You'll get through this. We'll get through this together, arasseo?" Jonghyun smiled and kissed Kibum's forehead.
"Thanks, Yeobo. I love you."
"I love you too."

The couple went to the amusement park's cafeteria and ordered some cold drinks.

"Jonghyunnie, are you okay? You've been staring at the roller coaster since like forever." Jonghyun forced a smile and glanced at Key who was playing with his straw.
"Key." Key looked at him.
"What is it, Yeobo?"
"You know I love you right?" Key smiled and placed his hand on top of Jonghyun's.
"I know."
"You trust me?"
"Of course, Yeobo." Key reassured him and Jonghyun sighed in relief.
"You want to know why I don't like roller coasters, right?" Key nodded looked at him with worrying eyes, and Jonghyun just smiled sadly.
"You can tell me when you're ready."
"I'll never be ready, Key. But I guess, this is the right time for you to know. When I was 7 years old.."


_______________________________


Oh, hi! ^ ^
I'm such a cliff hanger. I'm so sorry guys. I promise I'll make the upcoming chapters longer. LOL. And I'll update SOON.

THANK YOU FOR READING. Thanks for being patient. LOL. <3