CHAPTER 3

EVERYTHING WENT FINE II (SEQUEL)
"You can tell me when you're ready."
"I'll never be ready, Key. But I guess, this is the right time for you to know. When I was 7 years old.."


"I killed somebody.."

*Flashback*

"Jonghyunnie, Noona will be back arasseo? Stay here and wait for me. I'll just fetch your little sister from school. Teukie will be with you."
"Nooooo. Noona, just let Teukie hyungnim be the one to fetch Amber. Please Noona. I want to ride the rollercoaster with you!" Little Jonghyun flashed his cute big brown puppy eyes.
"Aigoo. Jonghyunnie, I should be the one to fetch your sister. Besides, Teukie oppa will be with you, okay?" Jonghyun took a look at Taeyeon's boyfriend who was smiling at him. Jonghyun looked back at Taeyeon and flashed again his puppy eyes, but now he added a little, yet irresistable pout.
"Noona. Please? I want you to be the one who'll ride with me so I won't be scared. Let's ride the roller coaster please."
"Yah Jonghyunnie. You know I can't resist you when you're like that. Aigoo, this kid." Taeyeon smiled and patted Jonghyun's head. She looked at his boyfriend and he smiled, reassuring Taeyeon that's it's alright.
"Oppa, can you pick up Amber from school? Bring her here too."
"Of course, Taeyeonnie. I'll be back. I'll call you."
"Keep Amber safe. Love you." The couple giggled and Jonghyun clapped his hands in excitement.
"Yay! Let's go noona! Let's go to the roller coaster!"
"Let's eat first Jonghyunnie. What do you want?"
"Hmmm. Hmmm. I want.. I want.. Pizza!" Taeyeon chuckled at Jonghyun's cuteness.
"Okay let's go."

They finished a whole 14" saucy cheesy tasty pizza and headed to the roller coaster ride. Jonghyun clapped his hands and smiled brightly.
"At last!" They finished the first 3 rounds of the ride. Taeyeon felt her phone vibrate while they're still in the line, up for another round. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and gasped.

"Omo! 3 messages and 7 missed calls from Oppa?" Taeyeon dialled back Leeteuk's number but Jonghyun suddenly pulled her to the ride. She tried to call Teukie again when they got into their seat, but the staff said the she can't use her phone while on the ride. She gritted her teeth in annoyance and put the phone back into her pocket. Their second 3 round ride seemed to be longer compared the first one. Taeyeon was feeling uneasy and nervous while on the ride, she keeps on fidgeting her fingers and glancing at Jonghyun who was screaming at laughing in excitement. Jonghyun held her hand up and waved it in the air. Taeyeon put up a fake smile and looked away. 3 minutes have passed but for Taeyeon, it seemed like hours. The ride stopped and the security belts and hand rails were released. Taeyeon quickly stood up and pulled out her phone out of her pocket.

"Finally." Taeyeon sighed and pulled the wobbly grinning Jonghyun out from the ride, who seemingly enjoyed the blissful roller coaster ride. She dialled Leeteuk's number and waited for him to answer as they walked out the roller coaster's grounds.


"Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo? Oppa? What?! Where?! What happened? --Okay we'll be right there. Arasseo arasseo, wait for us!"

Taeyeon took a deep breath and looked at the confused Jonghyun.

"Noona? What happened?"
"Amber.. Let's go Jonghyun."

Taeyeon and Jonghyun headed to the hospital, a few blocks away from Pearl Aqua Bubble Nursery School. Both were panting as they reached the hospital's lobby, Taeyeon called Leeteuk while catching her breath.

"Oppa, what's the room number? -- Okay arasseo."

*At room B305.*

The door shot open and Taeyeon ran and hugged the person who was lying in the hospital bed. She was crying her eyes out.

"I'm sorry, Amber! I'm so sorry, Baby. I promise I'll be the one to pick you up everyday. Please get well, don't die, Baby. I'm so sorry!" Taeyeon kept sobbing and buried her face to the blanket.

"Ehem, ehem." The person who was lying sat and stared at Taeyeon.
"First of all I'm not Amber, my name is Sooyoung. Second, I'm not dying, I only fainted. Third, I'm not a school girl to be fetched everyday. Fourth, stop calling me 'Baby'. Thank you." Taeyeon blinked her eyes in confusion, as if she was just dreaming. She stood up and bowed her head a bit in apology, then headed to the door where Jonghyun was standing, dumbfounded.

"Aish! At times like this how can I be such a dork?" She sighed in annoyance and called Leeteuk again.
"YAH! I THOUGHT IT WAS ROOM B305?!! -- WHAT?! D305?! -- Aish. Arasseo. Bye."

  *At room D305.*

Taeyeon pushed the door open and walked towards Leeteuk to hit his head. She changed her mind when she noticed that Leeteuk was sniffing and wiping his tears.

"Oppa, what happened to Amber?" She pointed at Amber who was lying on her bed, sleeping peacefully. She looked like an angel, but there are some visible bruises on her face and bandages around her arms.

Jonghyun scrunched his forehead and walked towards his little sister. Tears welled up in Jonghyun's eyes as he touched her little sister's cold hand.

"Amber, what happened to you?" Jonghyun whispered and wiped his tears with his little hands. He glanced at his Leeteuk hyung and sighed.
"Hyung, what happened to my sister?" The little boy sobbed and Taeyeon hugged him tightly.
"Amber.. I saw Amber sitting on a bench in their school's waiting area, crying. I approached her but she moved away."
*Leeteuk's flashback.*

"Teukie Ahjussi. Where is Taeyeon Eonni?" Leeteuk smiled at patted her head.
"Stop crying Amber, you're Taeyeon Eonni is with your Oppa in the Amusement park. She wasn't able to fetch you since your Oppa didn't want her to leave." Amber started to cry again and Leeteuk comforted her.
"Come on, Amber. Let's go to the amusement park so you'll be with your Taeyeon eonni and Jonghyun oppa." Amber shook her head and cried even more.
"No, Teukie Ahjussi. I want Taeyeon eonni be the one to fetch me! Call her please." Leeteuk sighed in defeat and started to dial Taeyeon's number. No answer.

Amber stood up and ran out of the school's gate. Leeteuk ran after little Amber, but she was too fast. Leeteuk saw a bus approaching towards Amber's direction.

*HONK! HOOONK!!*

"Ambeeeeeer!!!!!!!" Leeteuk yelled. Before he could run and save Amber, the school guard ran and tried to push Amber to avoid the bus hitting the little kid. But sadly, the school guard got hit as he got a grip of Amber. Both of them got hit, but only one of them survived. Amber.

*End of Leeteuk's flashback.*

"What?! He died?! Where is he?" Leeteuk nodded and sighed.
"His body is with his family now." Taeyeon and Jonghyun bowed their head and cried.
"Noona, is Amber still going to wake up? When is she going to wake up? I miss her." Jonghyun pouted and cried on his Noona's shoulder.
"Sshhh. She will wake up soon Jjongie. Don't worry."
"Noona, this is all my fault. If I hadn't asked you to stay, Amber wouldn't run, and the school guard wouldn't die." Jonghyun sobbed louder and tightened his hug to his Noona.
"No, Jonghyun. It's not your fault." Taeyeon gave him a sad smile and messed his hair a bit.
"Noona, I killed the school guard. It's all my fault. And now Amber is still not waking up. Noona, I'm scared. I'm so scared." Taeyeon's tears poured down her face and smiled at Jonghyun sadly.
"Jjongie, it's not your fault arasseo? Nothing is your fault, and you killed nobody. Don't worry, Noona is always here for you." Taeyeon kissed her nam-dongsaeng's forehead but Jonghyun pushed her.
"What Noona?!?! I KILLED 'NOBODY'? 'Nobody' is the school guard's name? Noona I killed him. I killed Nobody Ahjussi. Noona I'm so scared. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" Tears never stopped falling from Jonghyun's eyes. Taeyeon smiled and chuckled at his nam-dongsaeng's dorkiness.
"No. I didn't mean it like that. I said, YOU DIDN'T KILL ANYONE. 'Nobody' isn't the school guard's name. And I'm always here for you. Don't be afraid, it's not your fault. And where did you got those dorkiness of yours, Jonghyun?" Jonghyun just wiped his tears and looked at Taeyeon with a confused eyes.
"Of course he got it from you, Jagiya." Leeteuk went closer to them and hugged them both.

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!!*

  The three jumped in surprise and Leeteuk dashed out of the room to call a doctor. The lines of Amber's heart monitor is going into a 'rise and fall' manner. It was unstable. Jonghyun cried even more, and Taeyeon was hugging him while praying. Eventually, the doctors fixed everything and Amber's breathing and heart rate went stable.


*End of flashback.*

Key hugged Jonghyun and whispered into his ear.

"Just like what your Noona said, it's not your fault, Yeobo." Jonghyun smiled and kissed Key's cheek.
"I know, I know. I just can't help but feel scared whenever I remember it. I still feel guilty and--"
"Sshh. I'm here for you. Always here." Key moved closer and pulled Jonghyun into a deep passionate kiss that made him forget everything. He was so lost in Key's sweet kiss and forgot that they're still in a public area. He slowly pulled away from the candy-like kiss and looked around. The people in the cafeteria gave them weird glances but Key just shrugged and ignored them. Jonghyun stood up and crossed his arms over his chest.

"What's the problem? I love him, he loves me. He cares for me a lot, he's always with me, and he will always be! He's my life, so what, do you care? If yes, then stop caring!" Jonghyun was fuming in anger and he was turning deep red because of the tension. On the other hand, Key was also in a deep shade of red. Not because of embarassment or anger, but because of the happiness and excitement he was feeling inside when he heard Jonghyun's sweet-touching words. He was blushing in a deep shade of scarlet red.

"So.. You're now sharing it to the public?"
"Sekyung.."


________________________________


An update! Yay! LOL. :)) So this chapter was about Jonghyun's past memories. Aw, Amber got hit by a bus and the school guard saved her.

TAEYEON AND JONGHYUN'S DORKINESS IN THE HOUSE! LOL. Sooyoung and Taeyeon's moment, and Jonghyun killed NOBODY. :))

Hm, a sweet candy-like flirty Jongkey fluffy moment. LOL. No, no. I take it back. It's not flirty! Nooo! Hahaha. It can't be.

But here comes the FOREVER SEA-BLOCKER.
Wait for the next chappie for you to know what will happen next. Lol.

So, what do you think?

It ? /////wrist. Tell me please! Comment below. I APPRECIATE CRITISICMS! Lol. I'm kinda 'A COMMENT .' I friggin' love comments. :)) Please?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING. I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE SOON. Lovessssyou. ^ ^