CHAPTER 5

EVERYTHING WENT FINE II (SEQUEL)
"So here it is. We came here to help you, guys."
"Help with what?" Onew smirked and chuckled.
"To get rid of Sekyung, of course. You babo." The 5 men laughed in unison but Jonghyun just shrugged and smiled to himself.
"School will start next week, hyungs! I miss going to school." Taemin pouted and Minho put his arm around him.
"Yeah, we miss school." Minho answered back but Jonghyun just gave them a confused look then sighed.
"I don't miss school.." The two glared at him causing Jonghyun to chuckle.
"I just miss hanging out with you guys.. In school." Taemin's face lit up and attacked Jonghyun with a tight hug. He patted Taemin's head and Kibum joined the hug. Onew clapped his hands while walking towards them.
"A happy family." Minho, Sungmin, and Onew sighed in happiness.
"GROUP HUG!!!!!!!" Sungmin suddenly pulled Minho and Onew towards the three other and joined the 'hugging session'.
"I wonder how school will be.. this year.." Key pouted and he pulled away from the group hug. He sat on the sofa and he buried his face in his hands with a loud sigh. Jonghyun's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, he's obviously worrying for his lover. He followed and sat beside Key who flinched when he felt his lover's prescence beside him.
"What's wrong, Key?" Jonghyun mumbled and look at him. The younger looked at him, his eyes were glistening with liquid crystals forming in the corner of his cat-like eyes. He looked so vulnerable. Jonghyun caressed his cheek but he just looked away.
"What's wrong, Yeobo. Tell me." Key bowed his head down and sniffed.
"I hate seeing you cry.. Keyy." Jonghyun cooed as he held Key's chin to lift it. Key sighed in defeat.
"With Sekyung around.. I don't think my life will be as peaceful as it was." Jonghyun looked at him sadly. He pulled the younger into a tight hug. Key took the chance to let his threatening tears to slowly fall down his face. The others went outside to give the couple some privacy.
"I know she'll make my life a living hell.." Although Key was known as being the Almighty Diva, his almighty powers mellows down when it comes to issues involving Jonghyun. "Key."
"Hmm."
"Don't worry.."
"How?"
"I'll protect you." Key's eyes grew wide in shock.
"I'll protect you from her." Key's eyes grew wider than before and pulled away from the hug. He slightly smiled and stared at him like he was an abandoned child who just got adopted by a very nice and loving parents.
"R.. R-really?" He stuttered. Jonghyun nodded and pecked him on the lips.
  "Of course, Key. I won't let anyone hurt you." Key's smile grew wider. Jonghyun giggled held Key's hand.
"You'll really do that? I mean.."
"I'll always be with you. By your side." Key's eyes were now glistening with tears of joy. He had never felt that safe and warm in his life. Only Jonghyun could make him feel like that.
"Thank you, Jjongie!" Jonghyun pulled him closer and smiled softly. He s his arms around Key's slender waist and Key shuddered under his touch causing the other to smirk. Jonghyun let Key face him. He slowly closed the distance that was keeping them apart until they could already feel each other's warm breath. Their noses were almost touching each other, Key closed his eyes and Jonghyun took the chance to press his lips against his. As their lips touched, they slowly moved in unison, feeling each other's love and warmth.
"I promise, Key. I. Will. Protect. You."  Jonghyun said in between the sweet kisses they shared. Little did they know, their silly friends were watching from the window.
"HYUUUNGSS! So cheesssssyyy!!" Taemin shouted and they all laughed.  Jonghyun and Key gestured them to come inside the house. As the door opened, Taemin ran excitedly towards the couple to hug his Eomma and Appa.

*Swoooosh!*

Taemin slipped and he was now lying on his back on the floor. Key and Minho rushed to his side to check if he was alright but Taemin just laughed his heart out. Minho helped him up and ruffled his already messy hair.
"Yah Taemin-ah. Be careful, you little sangtae." Kibum nagged, and glanced at Onew who was now laughing his out.
"Yah, Taemin. Don't replace me in my sangtae-ness." Onew pouted jokingly.
"Jinki-yah. No one will replace you. You're the King of Sangtae." Sungmin snapped causing everyone in the house laugh at his silly statement.
'I love my friends. Feels like.. Family.' Key smiled at his sweet thought and sighed.
"Thank you so much guys, really."


________________________________


Again and again, I'm sorry if there are  typographical errors in this chapter. I am sooooo sleepy. Kkekeke. Sorry for not updating much. One chapter tonight. Maybe I'll post the other one tomorrow. I srsly need to get some sleep right now.

THANKS FOR READING! :))

Ciao!