Dancing with a 'slave'

Fame (Hiatus) HIRING CO-AUTHOR

Author's POV:

 

Still at Grand Hilton Seoul 

 

Yoona went now to the stage while she's holding the microphone. All guests inside the room settled down and behave themselves as Yoona began to speak. "Sound check. 1,2." Then she pats the microphone while the sound services took care the speakers. "Let's get all ready. The program proper is getting ready to start." 

As Yoona watching all the guests settling down, she saw Kai sitting one of the VIP's table which is infront, glaring at her. How can be a simple girl like her receiving a glare from this famous star?

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, let us start the program proper. Let's give it up our hands to ourselves, shall we? I hope this party will ended up pretty. Please enoy~" As the emcee spoke, the guests applause until the sounds of claps fade. "First of all, we are very grateful that are wonderful guests made it in here. We hope we enjoy the party for the July issue promotion of InStyles, we got received so many positive critics from around the world which is our business become hit in advertising the lifetyles and business of the individuals. Its been one year, we become succesful and I can't believe that! Really, I can't but I'm happy and proud as an Assistant Director of InStyles. Now, we have our special guests, please give them a hand each of them."

Yoona opened the envelope while smiling then she continue. "First guest will be..." Yoona picked the inside. The inside of it, there is a list of the special guests for tonight's party. She read the first guest's name then her smile suddenly dissappeared, she began rolled her eyes. Wow, the first guests is really getting on my nerves. Yoona thought then she hid her fake smile by the mic. "Well, the first guests is really, really famous. More like a celebrity. We know him at his tan skin with a y body. He is the ideal of many, many girls actually. Let's give it up for Kai." 

What the? How come the devil become an angel on stage? Kai thought then he stood up from his seat, turned around as he raised his right hand. Applause filled inside a room then the famous man sit down.

"The second one is a family. Let's give it up for the Jung Enterprises family. Jung Kwang-Hee, the CEO. Jung Eun-Hye, USA's supermodel. And Jung Yong-Hwa, the heir." The Jungs rose up from their seats, they acted naturally at the crowd like Kai. Applause filled inside the room along with Yonghwa's girlfriend, Seo Joo Hyun.

 

Yoona continued being star at the stage, she seems very happy at her work. On the other hand, Kai is watching her smiling brightly. Then still, the program continued. Yoona called Kai to come on stage, he said he is delightly being at the party. He also hopes for the company's properous and having their good luck in promotions. After he spoke, Kai received a death glare from Yoona. He shivers in fear but his cheeks flustered.


 

All heads inside the room are now busy munching their food. Savory smell filled inside the room as the orchestra played inside the hall. Meanwhile, Yoona and Kai were sitting on a chair with a rounded table. Yoona keep discussing to Kai about their company since he'll be the newbie and a model for the next issue of the magazine. On the other hand, Kai just pretending to listen all Yoona's discussion while staring at her. "As for you, Kai-ssi, all we have to do no---" Someone cuts Yoona's line. AGAIN.

"You know, we are inside in this luxurious party but instead having fun for your guys promotion, you just sitting here and discuss like a teacher, while I'm your handsome student." Kai grinned to Yoona while keep staring at her. Yoona glared at Kai then heaved a sigh.

"You know, you cut my sentence again for the 4th time, Kai-ssi. Or should I say, Mr. Self-proclaim man." Yoona said while rubbing her temples. "I know this not a classroom nor an office to discuss you with these." Yoona eyed her stacked files on the table then continued. "But Mr. Jang assigned me for----"

"Mr. Jang will understand if we'll having fun tonight. I've heard you put a lot of effort of all these I assume." Kai said while glancing around the hall. "Have a break some time. Mr. Jang's favorite personnel is you by the way." Kai put his chin on his palm then stared Yoona again.

"When will you realize that you cut my sentence again for the 5th time? Is that your habit? If so, then you turned me off." Yoona fake a smile infront of Kai then the latter cooed.

"Woah woah~ I can't turned you off because this is my y charm." Kai winked at Yoona then Yoona just smirked and scoffed. 

"Is that all you've got? Cheap." Yoona chuckled then shook her head. "So famous yet so bossy. Bossy than I thought." Yonna said then sipped her drink with a straw. "Too bad I'm not Sunny Lee. How about I called Sunny Lee here for you? She's funny and she must be your ideal woman." Yoona smiled at Kai. Meanwhile Kai became stunned at her actions. "I didn't know famous men are all like these!" Yoona said while plastering a fake smile to Kai.

"California boys are used to be like this." Kai said, still staring at her.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Yoona said as she put aside the piles of files to other side of the table. "And as a matter of fact, I do having fun for myself too okay?" Yoona said then she received a hum by Kai. Then the two continue discussing again about InStyles.

 

 

 

"Hey, about that ahjussi shirt? I want you to bring his uniform back to him." Kai ordered while Yoona still sipping her drink with her legs crossed then she put it on the table then heaved a sigh again. Still at the publishing party.

"That sounds slavery. When?" Yoona asked while she faced at Kai.

"Woah~ you seems excited. How about tomorrow if you want now, right away, as soon as possible?" Kai said as he produced a smirk on his face.

"If its tomorrow, then no." Yoona said as she crossed her arms on her chest. She even received a chuckle by Kai while clapping his own hands.

"Lazy." Kai said as he shook his head..

"Aniyo." Yoona said as she slightly raised her voice. Bossy. She thought. "And one more thing, I'm not your slave, I'm your assistant." Yoona said as she buldged her eyes. Then Kai just shook his head again.

"Honestly, If I let Mr. Choi handle this order instead you, I'll feel ashame of it if he knows and of course, he didn't know Jung Jun Seo." Kai said while tapping his fingers on the table.

"Jung Jun Seo?" Yoona said in a curious tone.

"The janitor ahjussi at the airport, you know him also right?" Kai said while Yoona just paused.

 

"So, what do I do now?" Yoona asked as she tucked her hair behind her ear. 

"Do my order." Kai said as he smirked then Yoona scoffed.

"That's slavery." Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

 

"But for now...." Kai heard a soft song playing from the orchestra inside the hall. "I want you to dance with me." Yoona faced Kai in confusion while the latter stood up from his seat, stretched out his hand to Yoona. Then the latter widened her eyes.

"I don't dance." Yoona said in a monotonous voice while Kai smirked.

"Liar." Kai grabbed her hand while Yoona plastered a wide eyes to her doe-like feature face then lead her to the dance floor, where everybody's dancing with their partners, romantically. Then the two went now to the middle of the dance floor.

"Wha-what do you thi-think you're doing??" Yoona still in an astonishment state.

"Woah~ look at you~ Who is stuttering now huh?" Kai lifted her hand then planted it on his shoulder, then he placed his hand on her waist while holding her other hand, getting ready to dance. "If you are going to dance with your partner, first impression is very important. Must. Not. Stutter. Infront of your partner. If I turned you off yesterday because I stuttered, then so am I this night." Kai smirked at Yoona again while the latter is still dumbfounded or morever, stunned. Yoona gulped then just following his actions. Getting ready to dance with him without a single word. "Too bad I turned you off twice, but for you, just once." 

 

While they are dancing and swaying, Yoona really became paused for a long moment then Kai just staring at her with a smile on his face. "You liar. I've read your background yesterday. You were a trainee at SM Entertainment in 7 years and 2 months so you know how to dance." Kai chuckled a bit while swaying each other's moves.

"Who said that yo-you re-read my-my back-gr-ound witho-out a permiss-ion?" Yoona stuttered again as she mentally facepalm herself.

"You are going to scold me but did I mention the rule about couple dancing?" Kai smirked again then Yoona paused and nodded her head. "Very good." He said then Kai leaned his face forward, reaching her ear for whispering something. "Don't forget the ahjussi's shirrt, arraseo?" He smirked then leaned back again after whispering.

Yoona breathe in and out for awhile, gaining some effort to not stuttering again. "Dae, Mr. Annoying man." Yoona finally said without stuttering.

 

"Annoying? Haha!" Kai chuckled a bit while staring at Yoona. "Well, I'm sorry but teasing you is way too damn fun!" Kai said while producing a smirk then he let Yoona circled her steps by his single hand then catch her by his arm holding her waist while Yoona's hand were placed on Kai's chest. "Hm?" Kai hummed at Yoona then he get her up to continue dancing.


 

Author's note: Yehey! An update! Kekeke~ Hope you love it guys and oh~ do leave a comment too! Upvote is highly appreciated! :) Haha~ For the first time, Yoona become stunned keke~ Good job Kai! :) Seductive famous man all the way!

And oh! Thank you for the upvote!

Yooniya